It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This "NWO" is a war on the mind and can only be defeated by the use of your own!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Don't forget to tell your friends! Violence is not the answer. Peace through awareness. Consciousness is the people's weapon of power! Turn off the T.V. Tune out the radio.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Also, tune in to the inner voice. The NWO plan will implode, and they don't even know it. Consciousness is on the rise all over the globe. Many will suffer, because they won't be able to handle the new reality of mankind, which is unfolding at a very rapid pace. The war for the minds is on 2 fronts: Visible and invisible. We must fight anything that is anti-human, any form of manipulation, any form of influence. Humans that will be able to be free at the mind level, meaning free within, will be able to go thru the next step in human evolution.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It really roils my blood when the PTB in the top power circles say to people: 'We are not doing this to you; it is all in your mind; free your mind and you will be free. It is all your fault for allowing us to screw you over." Yes, BUT:

They will not allow us to do this, because they will unleash the 'law' onto us if we attempt to be free. What they are saying is a total lie. How, you ask?

We have to pay taxes. You cannot 'choose' not to pay taxes for War, for the Olympics, to pay the enemy to not attack our troops- any source of payment that you disagree the use of.

We have to pay exorbitant monies for land, so we will be put into debt for permanent servitude to the upper classes. Also, Individuals with only hundreds or few thousands of dollars in their accounts in Canada cannot buy small amounts of land that have not been zoned. Developers with millions, however, can buy land that has not been zoned (as is my understanding) to keep the large lower-middle class in debt bondage to the small wealthy class. This is not the actions of a free country. Our ancestors died and are dying for NOTHING, or should I say for undeserving rich people.

You want to be free? Why don't you try, and see what they REALLY think of you being 'Free'

Become 'Free' and take .5 acres of land close to town to make your home without paying 500,000 dollars and see how fast they throw your ass in jail for becoming 'free'!

Become FREE! What a joke! Be free in your mind for all you want, enjoy it while it lasts! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

[edit on 3-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Are you sitting on another planet or something!? Where the # do you get off?

Someone says "Don't result to violence." and you assume that means "Lay down and die."? Or at least that's what I get from your ridiculous statement that is completely OFF #ING TOPIC and I hope a moderator removes it and then this one.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
[edit on 3-12-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz
Also, tune in to the inner voice. The NWO plan will implode, and they don't even know it. Consciousness is on the rise all over the globe. Many will suffer, because they won't be able to handle the new reality of mankind, which is unfolding at a very rapid pace. The war for the minds is on 2 fronts: Visible and invisible. We must fight anything that is anti-human, any form of manipulation, any form of influence. Humans that will be able to be free at the mind level, meaning free within, will be able to go thru the next step in human evolution.

I've believed this for a while now. I meditate and pray more often than I have done in the past, so I can maintain a clear mind. I've also almost completely stopped watching tv. It's one of their evil, mind control machines(one of many).

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I quote the great philosopher, Han Solo, when I say:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

top topics

join