It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valley of the Queens… on MARS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I'm more than patient, that's why I'm not jumping to conclusions. I think there's a somewhat decent chance we'll find something one of these days.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
reply to post by Imagir

I'm more than patient, that's why I'm not jumping to conclusions. I think there's a somewhat decent chance we'll find something one of these days.

And you are absolutely right, KEMIK!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Strange "natural" rock formations....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Have you ever even taken a look at the images of deserts and other arid areas here on Earth in your own backyard? Take a look at the geology of remote areas of Death Valley in California from GE, -THEN-, go and start looking for these "anomalies" on Mars... I think you'll find mother nature is quite creative when it comes to geological forms and land masses; especially when viewed from a few hundred thousand feet.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Strange similar anomlies.... "Circular stones" in different place on Mars.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You, of couse, are not a geologist.
However thanks for you free opinion.

I work in an enviromentmal company with many geologists. A few times, I've asked them to take a look at various "statues" and "wrenches" and other items. Every single time, I've gotten a "well, yes, that's a rock" response. You are not a geologist either. To a geologist, these are all very natural formations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join