It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"About 1.13 million troops are stationed inside the United States and the rest are deployed around the world."

www.upi.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
When are people going to learn that Sorcha Faal is nothing but a conveyor of cow-crap?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by DaMod

You really can't use the excuse of "the War on Terror" when it comes to the American Populace.

I think you could find about a million threads on this website that would tell you otherwise.

Touche..

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Do you really think that any american will revolt as long as American Idol or Dancing with the stars is still on TV.

You're deluding yourself into thinking that we give a rats ass.

Perhaps he is anticipating an massive economic crisis or an outbreak of some sort.

Originally posted by DaMod
Personally, and this is just pure opinion but I think that the US troops would refuse to fight American citizens after a short period of time.

How many american women serving in the military get raped by their american military comrades?

If they'll rape their own, they'll beat their own

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Its sort of Funny, 1 million Americans to prepare for Civil War... ha ah ah ha... think about it... the military enlisted are Americans and will not violate their oaths... so 1 million to assist in cleaning house. I thank you, for the added support of our cause to clean up washington dc.
please give them bullets just in case a few criminals are armed.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenbob
I took a poly sci course a long long time ago and we learned from history that certain benchmarks must exist in any society before a civil war or revolt wil occur.
I don't remember all of them but it was things like. Unemployment must be at a certain level
A certain level of people must live in poverty
A certain number in prison. Things like that and historically when you reach these numbers then your society in ripe for revolt. Safe to say we are not even close. So relax and go watch some tv

My opinion on this is as follows.

You say a certain number of citizens need to be unemployed and a certain number incarcerated and so on a so forth in order for a revolution to ensue and then say the number are not quite there for that type of situation arise.

I get the logic on that statement, however I think it would be much more wise to look at it not as the percentage of Americans as a whole but rather broken down into financial classes and looked at from that point of view.

What percentage of the lower class are unemployed and incarcerated? Is the number high enough for a revolution to spark in lower class communities?

Of course it is we have seen it happen before. We have seen riots start in lower class communites but fortunately for ever financial class that resides beyond that point it was never an organized revolt so it ended as quickly as it started.

With social networking and technology advances as sophisticated as they are today a more organized attempt should never be underestimated. The lower class already have militias that have been striving for years illeagally. (ie. street gangs such as the bllods and crips) Although these groups are constantly killing amongst themselves they are still much more organized and well prepared for revolution than the average working middle class Joe.

A well organized protest of power from the lower class would create panic in the the working class and the lower middle class.

Imagine the LA riots on a country wide level. Do you truly not think it would be only a matter of time before the working class and the lower middle class come out to revolt when they see it happening all around them?

Now think of this. The lower class, the working class, and the lower middle class take up more than 80% of the United States population. 80% of 305 million American is 244 million.

Now obviously that whole 244 million people have different views that would be congregated behind.

What you think should ensue from a revolution may be different from the next guys views and will most definitely differ from the extra 1 million extra troops here prepared for the revolution.

Which ever group is left standing will ultimately define the reasons behind the revolution and will rebuild a government under those ideals.

The additional 1 million troops preparing for this are to carry on the same policies that will ultimately cause the revolution. Now unless under some form of mind control is being used on these troops I refuse to believe that they would come here and massacare there own, so I am led to believe that military will also be divided into different agendas and military resources will be used to benefit these different groups that will be formed.

Now of course if something like this happens here insanity in countries world wide will follow. As long as the internet is keeping people around the world up to the second with the revolution here then more than likely more protest against government world wide will follow.

Wars are never declared right away so the world will be well into this mayhem before we realize we are in WW3 and by then it will be to late. Governments world wide will have been destroyed and those left to rebuild will have no clue how to.

However everything is a calculated step. The elite will step in and form a government world wide to rebuild with those left.

EVERYTHING IS PREDICTED!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing
Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

Read and form your own opinion

www.eutimes.net...

November 28, 2009

I would have thought that the fact that "RUSSIAN MILITARY ANALYSTS" are reporting to Putin should be enough to make people realise this is BS.

Why would Russian Military Analysts know what's really going on in the US? They would only know what the US wants them to believe is the truth, nothing more!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
My friends, it is obvious that Russia is trying to spread propaganda to the EU that Russia is a better friend to the EU than the US is. The point of the propaganda is to insinuate that the US is basically insolvent and will collapse much as the soviet union did in the early 90's.

However,

Lets take a closer look at the point of this propaganda shall we. Unemployment is 10 percent. Our national debt is over 10 trillion dollars. Personal debt for most Americans is also through the roof. Corporate debt is also through the roof. As Ron Paul has stated, the bubble of massive government spending is unsustainable. Social security will be insolvent in a matter of a few years, if not effectively right now. Gold is around 1100 dollars an ounce last time I checked. Obama has, once again, extended unemployment benefits for another few months. Should I go on? The point is that, financially, America is headed toward utter disaster and no one, thus far, is doing much about it.

As well, we are still borrowing massive amounts of money and then spending massive amounts of money on wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, most likely in order to take out Iran very soon. If that happens, oil prices will see 10 dollars a gallon, except for the fact that it won't even be available in most areas most likely. In a matter of months, our unemployment levels would reach 25 percent. Food costs would skyrocket at the same time that everyone would be either unemployed, or spending every dollar they have trying to buy food. As well, the dollar would crash causing massive inflation of goods from overseas. And you guessed it, that is about every cheap office product and electronic device sold in America. Even companies that could still have sales would have a hard time buying the things they need to keep operating. Should I continue to go on?

To make a long story a little bit shorter, this story is not so far fetched as it seems. This country is one disaster away from very very very difficult and trying adjustments. And, as usually is the case, practically no one is even remotely prepared for it.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Were all headed for the worst suffering ever imagined before a new age of prosperity as Jesus said "all these things must come to pass"

It is likely it will happen, remember the FIRST civil war? Agriculture economy and common sense for survival and some industry.

NOW, post industrial corporate/global society that is corporate run agriculture, people do not have agrarian knowledge or the land to grow food, higher populations...will be a human and genocidal disater, probably planned by the elites for mass depopulation.

My prediction:

Elites retreat to their cozy underground shelters which they got from bank bailout and heck, they own all the global corporations and national power structures.

1 Planned Civil War
2 foreign attack/troops after fighting starts
3 billions dead
4 NWO global government
5 Hell on earth

And thats an optimistic view from an optimist

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bejing
Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

Read and form your own opinion

www.eutimes.net...

November 28, 2009

The US Air Force is below 200k now, so I wonder where the extra 800k will come from? You think we can rent to own from the Chinese?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
2x post

[edit on 20-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by Snarf

Of course. Or so every nation wants their population to believe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What civil war? The Modern militia movement is still relatively small and they already know that they are outclassed by the US military. How many militias do you know of that operate f-15 strike eagles?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe that people are still continuing to debate this even though we know it's more Sorcha fail B.S. But it never ceases to amaze me how much of an inpact reports like this have on people's minds...we can call it 100% bull and yet we still have people buying into it. Don't take this wrong, but this thread should have died when the source was discovered. Now it's off topic and redundant.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
A civil war?

A civil war?

A civil fargone war?

I think we first need to address one question first.

Is a civil war even possible?

Then one question after that.

Would it be worth it? I mean what is war good for?

Who would be the enemy?

Oh sorta fowl ya. and embarrasing.

[edit on 20-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Kind of hard to have a civil war when no one shows up to fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join