It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pueblo deputies shock 'errant' 10-year-old with Taser

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

That’s the biggest load of tripe I have heard in a long time…well, a few minutes anyway. For one, answer me this….how on earth did the police handle 10 year old boys who are running away but are holding a piece of pipe BEFORE they had tasers? How did they handle the elderly confused, the disabled in wheelchairs, someone naked and having a fit, or a woman who asks to see video footage of her supposed speeding? How on earth did these frightened little police cowards act before they had there little electro sticks to kill people with??????? Did they shoot ten year olds in the head before? Did they run them down in their cars because they threatened their foster parent with some pipe? How did they handle it? How did they treat a woman with a child watching in her car, before? Did they just gun her down in a hail of bullets?
I tell you something. You and those like you can justify this until the cows come home, but it is indefensible. These idiots should be able to take down virtually anyone, unless they have a gun, which is loaded and which they have been threatened with.
The police cowards should not be reacting by even thinking…’Oooh, I am scared for my life….just suppose this three foot child has a hand grenade secreted about his sagging pants and blows me up…quick I had best taser him. If he dies, he dies.’ ‘This disabled young man in his wheelchair has just talked back at me, I best taser him within an inch of his life, just in case the Good Lord appears and gives life back to his lifeless limbs with which he will then jump out of his wheelchair and sink his teeth into my neck, whilst grabbing the samurai sword he had secreted up his anus and hurting me….I want my muuuuuummmmyyy.’

There are only two words for these police. ‘UNTRAINED COWARDS.’

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Well first, you are truly out of line. Before tasers, the PARENTS, and SOCIETY were quite different. When a child would act out in these types of instances, the parents would whoop their buts (or grandparents), they would be detained physically. NOW anytime an officer, or ANYONE for that matter,lays a hand on a child or forces a hand behind a back people scream ABUSE!!!!! Then a court case is filed, someone loses a job and the taxpayers pay a criminal for thier crime. So your train of thought have brought us here, and now we should let the little bugger go about his business and hope he calms down. Should we let him cuss his parents, guardians and grand paresnt out until he finally decides to go to bed? Parent's hands have been tied by this idiotic idea that to correct a child is abuse, then when they do what they are told by child advocates and cops do what they are allowed to do (can't physically restrain them with force), we scream abuse. What do you want you want parents and cops to do? Seriously you bitch but what answer do you have?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join