It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew D. Basiago - truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Andrew D. Basiago - truth?

hi

amongst many of the UFO topics i find the story of Andrew D. Basiago very interesting - it covers all - life on Mars, secret bases, goverment involvement and alien life...so lets begin...

The team leader of Project Pegasus, Andrew D. Basiago, is a lawyer, writer, and 21st century visionary. He is an emerging figure in the Disclosure Movement, who is leading a campaign to lobby the United States government to disclose such controversial truths as the fact that Mars harbors life and that the United States has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events. He has been identified as the first of two major planetary whistle blowers predicted by ALTA, the Web Bot project that analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern future trends.

Using teleportation, Basiago discovers forty years before he published a seminal paper, that tesla-based teleportation technology existed. In fact, the U.S. government was involved in Project Pegasus. Andy's father was on a team building high performance jet engines for aerospace projects for the U.S. defense department and achieved supersonic speed. Andy was taught quantum access data and prepared for what is now. The government was sending humans forward in time to gather artifacts and bring them back. His father had future insight into how his son would be involved in disclosure of Martian life later in life. As it stands, Andy is expanding the understanding of science and technology in the perception of time. Listen to this (and other segments) and share your views. How does this reframe your dream of time, fear, high technology and what is?

2012changesarenow.blogspot.com...

Coast 2 Coast's take on this subject

www.projectpegasus.net...

Andrew D. Basiago is a lawyer in private practice in Washington State, a writer, and a 21st century visionary. He holds five academic degrees, including a BA in History from UCLA and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge. Andy is an emerging figure in the Disclosure Movement, who is leading a campaign to lobby the United States government to disclose such controversial truths as the fact that Mars harbors life and that the United States has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events. He has been identified as the first of two major planetary whistle blowers predicted by ALTA, the Web Bot project that analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern future trends. Andy’s writings place him at the forefront of contemporary Mars research. His paper The Discovery of Life on Mars, published in 2008, was the first work to prove that Mars is an inhabited planet. After publishing his landmark paper, Andy founded the Mars Anomaly Research Society.

www.projectpegasus.net...

thanks

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Usually the word truth requires some sort of evidence.
Has Basiago provided any evidence? Other than displaying a tendency toward pareidolia, that is.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Phage, You are such a Negative Nancy all the time, i have noticed that in my past year on ATS.

I for one would welcome disclosure. I think its about time to have something interesting come along. I hope Basiago gets what he is looking for.

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 3-12-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Phage, You are such a Negative Nancy all the time, i have noticed that in my past year on ATS.

I for one would welcome disclosure. I think its about time to have something interesting come along. I hope Basiago gets what he is looking for.

MessOnTheFED!

Uh oh phage I think thats going to stick I have seen it in a few threads now =D
Turn that frown upside down buddy

At the same time he is right though so lets not forget that

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

I would welcome "disclosure" as well. If there is anything to disclose.

Basiago offers no evidence that there is; just disjointed rambling about his "trip", gobbledygook like "quantum access", and pictures of rocks. He, like the Project Camelot, is an embarrassment.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes you are correct. Gotta love that gobbledegook.

Im saying this in fun: You should change your comment to "Phage the dream crusher" Or "Disclosure will be crushed under the salty boot of a frowing John Lithgow!"

J/K man. I have also noticed that you are kinda one of the voices of reason on this site.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Until the guy teleports into my lounge room with a case of Martian ale and a 2012 almanac i would say this guy is making the whole thing up and doing a poor job at it.
He actually has not offered anything of any substance at all, and to be linked with the webot is the final nail in the coffin.
But if he is telling you the truth you want to hear then by all means go along with it.
Its just not really true is all.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It is truth.........do you know why??

He has an answer to every question that I had for him. I called him and talked to him on the phone extensively, if you listen to all of his interviews, he volunteers information and details about the story ON THE FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the point where it would be impossible for anyone to lie about it.

But the truth and sad part is that his experience is JUST A TINY SLIVER OF WHAT WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS HIDING FROM US. His piece of the pie is only .0001% of what the government is hiding from us, so there is a lot more that they are hiding.

After he did the Coast to Coast AM show recently (which by the way George Noory cancelled the last hour guest that night, just so he could spend an extra hour interviewing Andrew), Andrew received over 300 emails from poeple after the show showing support for his story, and just 1-2 emails that didn't, and the ones that didn't, got "bounce backed/returned to sender/illigetimate emails" when he tried to reply to them (ie GOVERNMENT emails).

Am I disinfo and does theprofessionalnyc work for the government? (check out my profile and other posts and see if I never posted on ATS before...)!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Actually, if someone has all the answers it raises my suspicions even more. Especially if there is no evidence that his answers are true.

he volunteers information and details about the story ON THE FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So he makes it up along the way? My daughter does the same thing. She doesn't have any evidence either but she tells some pretty cool stories for a kid.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I don't buy into his story but I can't sense any deception in his voice when he speaks. He's been on C2C a few times and has related his story. What puzzles me is why someone as successful and well off as he is risk his professional reputation and standing in society and come out with this tale. Is it disinfo? What are his motives? He names names (Rumsfeld in particular). I know to be a good lawyer you got to be a good liar but why jeopardize his professional career on THIS kind of lie?
And then there's his voice. I can tell that John Lear is full of it half the time. I can tell that Bill Cooper was trying to stir the *&^@ with a political agenda by way he spoke and I can tell that Phil Schneider was doing the same (my theory he was disinfo who ws killed for a change of heart). But You got this guy Basiago now and he puzzles the hell out of me because it doesn't sound scripted. It sounds as if he really believes it. He doesn't say that the future is a dystopian nightmare but rather speaks of it as being almost the opposite.
Well, he leaves close by maybe I'll give him a buzz.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Actually, if someone has all the answers it raises my suspicions even more. Especially if there is no evidence that his answers are true.

One of my favorite lines is: It's obvious you have all the right answers, too bad theyre not to the right questions.

The only place I've been able to fold space has been on the sheet of paper where I've written the word.
Disclosure has become distraction.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I feel the same way about the whole "truth" element Phage....

....or should I call you TRINITY!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Usually the word truth requires some sort of evidence.
Has Basiago provided any evidence? Other than displaying a tendency toward pareidolia, that is.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Phage]

Pareidolia AND running off at the mouth! Can you imagine claiming success with teleportation and expecting to be taken seriously? And "Quantum Access"? Every time I have tried to read something by him after one of his supporters here posts something, I can't proceed after his opening remarks which is enough because the man specializes in outright, unbelievable bs.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by R0BCROW75

But You got this guy Basiago now and he puzzles the hell out of me because it doesn't sound scripted. It sounds as if he really believes it.

You are easily puzzled by rambling bs. The Jonestown massacre was perpetrated because the victims believed Jim Jones. If this guy Basiago believes his own bs, why do you? Can't you see the fire for the smoke? Doesn't an alarm go off in your head when you read or hear people like him? If it doesn't, then you and those who believe and support him are candidates for a cult.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

As Phage said, there really isn't anything to disclose.

Have a look at this thread by internos, it will be about as close to disclosure as you'll ever get:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Andrew D. Basiago, is a lawyer, writer, and 21st century visionary and Certified Nut Job.

When you started talking about how the government were sending people back and forth in time as if it were no big deal that clinched it for me.

I didn't see the videos yet.. I will look at them in the morning. I will edit this post with my findings. Until then, I don't believe this guy will come up with any credible verifiable science to back up his claims.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

If our fearless leaders have seen the Chronovision to negotiate their way to power and wealth...
...they will have swallowed the climate changes it is predicting...
...and would go a long way toward explaining their obsession with it.

Is it just an electronic 'crystal ball' that channels a future 'someone' wants us to fulfill...
...like the clairvoyants millions consult each day but backed by science.

Are they all being conned or what?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: R0BCROW75
I don't buy into his story but I can't sense any deception in his voice when he speaks. He's been on C2C a few times and has related his story. What puzzles me is why someone as successful and well off as he is risk his professional reputation and standing in society and come out with this tale. Is it disinfo? What are his motives? He names names (Rumsfeld in particular). I know to be a good lawyer you got to be a good liar but why jeopardize his professional career on THIS kind of lie?
And then there's his voice. I can tell that John Lear is full of it half the time. I can tell that Bill Cooper was trying to stir the *&^@ with a political agenda by way he spoke and I can tell that Phil Schneider was doing the same (my theory he was disinfo who ws killed for a change of heart). But You got this guy Basiago now and he puzzles the hell out of me because it doesn't sound scripted. It sounds as if he really believes it. He doesn't say that the future is a dystopian nightmare but rather speaks of it as being almost the opposite.

He's a great attorney because he has the gift of public speaking in a calm yet assertive tone. His story is a figment of his imagination. He's not risking his reputation in anyway. 99% of the clients he takes on don't know anything about his existential claims of time travel.

He gets the benefit of living two entirely different lives occupied by entirely different inhabitants. His professional world and life and then the fringe conspiracy topic world occupied by polar opposites of those in his professional world.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A person offering too much detail is usually an indication of deception. He's a successful attorney in civil rights, arbitration, disability, insurance, etc. All of which require a person to be highly articulate and convincing, which he very much is.

That is all this is. A great story told by a great story teller.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: R0BCROW75

I remember listening to C2C probably like 7 years ago or so and he was on there talking about meeting Obama when he was young and also talking about witnessing the cruxifiction of Christ. Truly bizarre story.

top topics

join