It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 06: RFID Microchips In The Swine Flu Vaccine?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I hope its alright to contribute to this thread still.

Basically I've begun to notice something odd... something my college RARELY if ever does. On the big HDTVs they have connected to the network, they are offering and i quote. "FREE H1N1 VACCINATIONS!".

So i remembered seeing the video post, and figured id respond with the info here.

It seems suspicious that a community college out to make money would offer Free H1N1 Vaccinations. RFID chip implants anyone?

I can try to grab a photo of the advertisment if anyone wants on Wednesday when i have class.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Who is to say that the ID Chips are for tracking purposes rather than 'control' purposes via digital signals to the brain? I don't care if the odds are fifty fifty or ninety nine, I will REFUSE any Virus Vaccine, as I am not a guinea pig for the government as I do not have much faith in them at all. Im living on a farm in the boonies and about to move further on out!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyPropag8r
Who is to say that the ID Chips are for tracking purposes rather than 'control' purposes via digital signals to the brain? I don't care if the odds are fifty fifty or ninety nine, I will REFUSE any Virus Vaccine, as I am not a guinea pig for the government as I do not have much faith in them at all. Im living on a farm in the boonies and about to move further on out!

I second your comment aside from the farm thing. Seriously i don't like needles to begin with. I really think people are being over paranoid about swine flu and its playing right into the GOPs hands. I guess this is one of those things we will have to watch and wait on.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rob.j

just my opinion, didn´t offend or agress anyone...!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DriftNinja
I hope its alright to contribute to this thread still.

Basically I've begun to notice something odd... something my college RARELY if ever does. On the big HDTVs they have connected to the network, they are offering and i quote. "FREE H1N1 VACCINATIONS!".

So i remembered seeing the video post, and figured id respond with the info here.

It seems suspicious that a community college out to make money would offer Free H1N1 Vaccinations. RFID chip implants anyone?

I can try to grab a photo of the advertisment if anyone wants on Wednesday when i have class.
Not enough people are recieving the shot they have to get rid of them some how, so give them away.
They were not charging the clinic to begin with as far as I know , the Government has already paid for them, or rather the Tax Payer has already paid for the shots.
But there is no RFID chip in vaccine it is just to easy to check for one thing, and they are not connected to mind control.
They made about 600,000,000 RFID Chips last year, and most are for control of merchntdise.
When everyone starts to get RFID chip, I would guess most would not be implanted, but just like a speed swipe card with your encripted info data number, but I'm sure they would be up to implantion, but manditory will be down the road once it's more accepted, and nessasary for increased body count.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wtfhuh

RFID is still a bogus technology. The only reason you even see RFID is because of 2 companies, Texas Instruments and Wal-Mart

I think you are wrong. RFID (passive) chips have been used in chipping pets for years and very successfully.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
Proof please.

Could somebody get a vaccine vial and get it tested.

Already have, no RFID on the UK Baxter vaccines. My friend got the vaccine and I used an RFID scanner and nothing showed up.

As Johnny Anonymous said, don't shoot the piano player just because you don't like the song.

EDIT: RFID will probably not be forced, people will want it because all the shops will offer discounts for those who can pay with RFID. Something similar to that anyway. It will be a trend, it will "not be cool" not to have one.

[edit on 18/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Microchips in our vaccines?...Come on...next thing you know they will be giving us full body scans to see through our clothes at the airports

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Amen, I agree. It is written in the book of Revalation, that the antichrist would cause all, both great and small, rich or poor, free or bond, to take his mark in the right hand or forehead and w/out it, a man could not buy, sell, or trade. It's the device of the one world order, using fear of being refused health care ( sick or not ), in order to know everything about a person, where they are, what they think, where they bank, where they live, who their children are, etc, etc. As David Rockerfeller said in his interview w/Aaron Russo, we are just ' servs ' to be told what to do, where to go, how to think. Out of chaos comes order and the Bilderberg group and the illuminati are orchestrating the chaos in order to take completely over the world.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by krazykanuk

Amsterdam already has full body scans at their airport

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Those are still too big to fit through a syringe...

This is just playing into people's fears.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Uh, I'm not sure if this is spam or not but I guess I might as well post this. I can't seem to get past the advertisement, I've been sitting here for a long time and the advertisement won't come off, so it's not allowing me to see the video, can someone tell me what's going on?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raregolddragon

friend there is no fear, just rage at the people that we put in office by voting, these guys are not doing their jobs, but instead are siding with corporations and billionaires eugenicist that do not live in our states. they may be providing jobs, but that too is diminishing. fearing a deadly virus is not the best frame of mind to be in.

if a virus hits America and it runs its course just be sure to vote out all politicians after the crisis is over and trust me none of them will come down ill in fact they may appear to have gained weight in their underground bunker.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by debzobservations

debzobservations it is interesting to note that no other time in history could such a regulation be enforced till now. i seen that Aaron Russo video and i tell you it was inlighting and something everyone needs to see.

15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:"

17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six."

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DriftNinja

you are right they are giving them away for free at collages and university, but remember they do not pay for this program the government dose. all the university dose is administer the shots i call soft kill injections. soft kill is a technology the eugenicist have developed to cull the population at a later date, say you get the shot today at 19 and at age 47 you come down with cancer and you fight for life 10 years and die. there are cancer viruses in the immunization we get, but some of us don't fall to the virus and others do.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Did anyone actually bother to do any research (the producers included) other than what someone said on a forum? That's a sad way to build credibility.

First off, the 'quote' is not even in the proper language of the bill. If you open it, yes it is big, which may be why no one bothered to fact check - you can plainly see that what we are looking for is

DIVISION C—PUBLIC HEALTH AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
TITLE V—OTHER PROVISIONS
Subtitle C—National Medical Device Registry

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY

If you then bothered to see what a Class II or III medical device is *gasp* you'd see it includes such dastardly devices as Home Uterine Analyzers and bone sonometers. Class IIIs are much scarier. Stuff like pacemakers and silicon breast implants.

What the classification means is whether or not there is enough data to consider it safe. The intent of the registry is to catalog information alright. Information about the devices. So that every patient can have access to the same devices across the board. Someone in Alaska might not know about the latest xray machine, say, like a person in California. The devices are being registered though, it could be a conspiracy to see what the CAT scan is doing when no one else is looking?

It literally couldn't have less to do with tracking devices, or H1N1. Please, the gov't is up to much more sinister things, stop trying to undo the one that may actually help your country.

Your government didn't even manufacture the vaccines in question. It was made in Canada. And believe you me, we just don't have the technology to be manufacturing a couple million futuristic nanogens at the same time as making all the vaccines for the rest of the world *lols*

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In order for an rfid chip to be detected, you would have to be in close proximity to scanning equipment, like the chip being close to the skin and the scanner being in contact with the skin, inches from the chip. There may be scanners that work like airport metal detectors you walk through. As for running out of unique tags, that is false, 7 billion is a number that easily fits in this reply which is measured in bytes. If a database with personal info such as credit, financial and criminal records exists in a DC basement, it is not outside current technological means to have that data accessed by a computer that is connected to a scanner that reads your chip. Risin and remote access are not something I would worry about, however if you insist on living in fear, maybe it is possible to give a command for your chip to release risin the next time it is scanned by a device under control of the server. Now lets talk about how to hack the chip. If a chip contains digital info that can be read with a scanner, it stands to reason that with some hacking skills, one could change the permission to read and write, then render the chip unscannable or even change your identity.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm high as s### right now, but consider this... what if they already got an RFID or tracking chips in credit cards? Would explain why they are trying to make cash sound #ing foreign and credit cards in our norms like nothing ever happened or existed before them: www.youtube.com...
The credit cards are usually on us or is thought to be on us at most times... such as: when we are home it is home, we have it on us outside of the house at most times -since they are making us "required" to use it ie. gas, fast food, ect-, and wherever else.
For the religious and apocalyptic believes it could fit into "Revelations" because it is a willingly accepted thing, it practically brands us with a barcode (and usually original striped barcode has 666 in it), it is what is used to get and sell money, it is used by the hand, though it is not on the hand.
Back to a secular view, the card could have a microchip on/in it. Thats a crazy assertion and possibly a retarded suggestion, but whatever think about it. It could serve as an RFID since it is what an RFID's functions would serve for if it were distrubuted widely.
This is just throwing an idea up in the air. I at least don't have or know of any proof because I thought it up 2 seconds ago and too lazy to actually do research in it (whatever its a conspiracy theory, what information would be on one?). You guys give it some thought.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ok this is from 2006 but even thought it discusses H1N1 and Swine Flu, issue is this RFID can be used in any vaccination.

I just wonder if they have people chipped already?
We wouldn't even know...

scarey stuff!

anyway, bumping this for those who may not have seen it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join