It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 06: RFID Microchips In The Swine Flu Vaccine?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

I agree with what you said regarding 'the mark of the beast'. It's only a matter of time before we are a completely cashless society, thus a microchip implanted in the back of the hand that would be scanned every time a purchase of any sort was made, would be a relatively simple alternative. It could be voluntary, but most folk who want to eat or clothe themselves etc, wouldn't have much choice in the matter anyway. The government could also enact a law that would make the implanting of chips into infants, mandatory.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
damn the end is here. i hope everyone has jesus cuz its the only way into heaven.

Revelation 13
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

John 14:6

6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Duh....I can't believe that this post is going on like they made this stuff up...
I have been a member of ats for awhile now. In May of 2007, I started a thread called , Can you see us? Here is a link to the thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I told of this chip being given in vaccinations, however, at the time, I was wondering what would happen that would make everyone need this vaccination worldwide. Some thought it was bs that I was writing, and it seems funny that it's believed here on this thread!! Please take the time to read it. Please ignore the yahoos that stopped by to dump on me. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by Blaine91555

Did you forget that the definition given by the FDA,for the Verichip,in 2004 was "A Class II Medical Device That Is Implantable"?

Actually I said that in my post more or less? Aftermarket safety analysis still has nothing to do with forced implantation and none of this language opens the door to that.

As to what is between the lines, inventing things that are not there just makes us look like fools does it not?

This was clearly misrepresented on Prison Planet and the hype continued here on ATS. It's like sending the opposition ammunition by Fed-Ex.

To fight this, we must deal only in facts and not suppositions or hysterical hype.

Personally I think if or when they decide to use something like an RFID implant, it will be done in the open. The only protection is to not vote for people who will go along with it.

I think what we will get out of this Bill before the final version comes out is an electronic database of our records which is nearly as bad. Trusting the government to keep private info private is a loosing proposition. That is perhaps a more logical thing to fight at this time. Inventing things that are not there just won't do any good.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seesinclouds

You have lost me somewhere or you are lost? The text of the Bill that lead to this conversation says not a single word about injecting chips? It's not even new.

I have no doubt it is possible or soon to be so, but this constant hysteria where people don't or can't comprehend the written word cheapens any cause we might have. In fact when words get obviously misrepresented it helps those who want these things make us look like fools.

I know one thing, Alex Jones and Prison Planet are making our concerns a joke. Is Jones doing that on purpose? Maybe the real conspiracy is in that?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
First of all, let me commend ATS and Johnny Anonymous for an excellent news programme. Despite having my headset on; my husband saw the relevant material in relation to the Swine Flu Vaccine and RFID. He said and I quote, 'No wonder the nurses and other medical staff refuse to have the vaccine.' He recently received a letter from his surgery stating that with his asthma that he was eligible for the vaccine.

As for the topic on the fudging of information relating to climate change; I live on the doorstep of The University of East Anglia. It broke out on our local news channel LOOK EAST recently, and it came, as no surprise to me. The university is an excellent university for the most part, but the report has cast a shadow over the department relating to Earth Sciences. No doubt, it will recover it's status, as it sits right on top of the John Innes Research Centre here in Norwich.

I look forward to ATS news; every time, I log on, before I go anywhere else on the site, or on the web. If you want good, honest news-ATS NEWS is the place to watch. I am glad that I am an ATS member. Now my husband knows how I am on top of information, before it gets out to the mainstream public.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Call me the crazy one, but I'm sorry I got to throw the b/s flag on this post. Come on people, do you really believe this?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
simply ridiculous idea. this is just scaremongering to drag people into the ats site.

Im ashamed that the super mods have resorted to telling lies such as this.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Ahh sweet, I love hearing my nick spoken out loud !!

I was playing the Ats News in the background, and I thought I'd lost it for sure.....

Great vid, keep it up !

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xAZIMUTHpx
Call me the crazy one, but I'm sorry I got to throw the b/s flag on this post. Come on people, do you really believe this?

Originally posted by MR BOB
simply ridiculous idea. this is just scaremongering to drag people into the ats site.

What you kind members have to understand is that this little newscast is simply reporting on and pointing to threads that you members have created here on ATS that have garnered interest and attention.

The staff, management and owners remain neutral in the submission of these topics and leave it up to you (the educated reader/thinker), to come to his or her own decision on the subject matter. Are some subjects hard to swallow? Many are, but it also has been proven that what once may have been considered a 'conspiracy theory' later becomes 'factual'. Of course it is our hope that you will share your own personal thoughts in a civil and diplomatic way in the "Original Posters" thread that they've created on these particular subject matters. That's what sets ATS apart from other websites, we encourage intellectual discussion on these subjects.

Don't shoot the piano player just because you don't like the song being played....

Johnny Anonymous

[edit on 12/5/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

Since I'm the only Supermod who have posted in this thread, I'll have to ask: What exactly about my post is a "lie"? Did you misunderstand my post?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I don't think it would be possible considering the public image advertisement of their product is slightly bigger than a grain of rice. They would have had to use nano-technology in order to get it into a syringe without no one noticing that the the vaccine was spiked. No one referring to a lowly nurse or pharmacy tech working at a Wal-green's or some little pharmacy who has no connection whatsoever to Veritech. Considering they use normal everyday throw-away syringes. And also considering that you can now get the vaccine in any walk-in clinic or pharmacy and they also use normal throw-away syringes.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by theEXxman]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Proof please.

Could somebody get a vaccine vial and get it tested.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
In Gattaca The machines were able to DNA analyze urine on the fly. In Transformers Ratchet could smell pheromones from the boy indicating he was horny. In The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress an AI could use any microphone device to listen to everything including heartbeats. Combine all the wonder tech together and you have what DARPA day dreams about. Their masters dream of transhumanism so bridging the gap is obvious.

Just saying that by the time they can inject you with RFID chips undetected, the technology will be outdated.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by staple]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark is just that... a mark. I have information from a highly credible source high up in Homeland Security that the chip is just preliminary and to throw people off and to test the waters. Or to more accurately, desensitize people to the concept of chips and marks. The real mark of the beast and what will be used to query a global govt database for all of our medical, financial, criminal etc. records will use a technology called RFID Ink. Google it and read up. This technology is here and already has been certified for use on animals and humans. It has been used on animals and fish for years. It is cheaper than chips and far more effective. The govt plans to roll this tech out to the masses within the next few years. For those of you who are willing to receive one, you will have tattoos placed on your right hand or forehead using this special RFID charged ink that can be scanned from up to 30 feet away and display our information in a fraction of a second. They even have a version of the ink that is clear. This is not Minority Report folks. This is the real deal and it is all in motion right now.

BTW, the beast is already here and his name is Obama. For those of you who don't believe it. Don't worry. In due time you will have no doubt in your mind.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

if i was talking to you i would have said you. dont try to pick a fight.

also bout the chip. you can feel when you are being vaccinated, it usually feels cold under the skin. you would feel a lump go in, this is not small enough to be unnoticable plus, it would never fit through the needle used for vaccinations.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Dont know about you , but this is exciting , after reading about doom and gloom , conspiracys , ELE , Hoaxes , Alien Cover Ups , FLU ,Secret Societys and every other topic not mentioned , AS well as World Wars , Vietnam , Iraq,Korea , Afgan , Chemtrails , on & on ........ Tupac , in the name of Coca Cola and Snickers , please help me find a Wife from the pleides star system so i can live in an underground base called hell were i can abuse and assault nordics whilst riden on the backs of reptillian sex slaves of the the club of Rome !
AND you dont believe ME ...GO ASK MY MOMS!!!!!!...............Sarah Palin...PEACE !!

I always wondered what the stages before full blown dementia where like. Riddle solved.

I think I figured out how this is being done!

Problem: Too many sick, unproductive people costing the government too much money.

solution:The first phase was finding a way to get these chips implanted so TPTB created the swine flu using the h1n1 virus structure which seemed to work in previous flu's (Spanish, Russian, etc..) Next, they convinced the front line medical folks that they needed to get the vaccine. This vaccine (different version then others get) had a mind control device which allowed the medical staff to have their minds controlled and not ask a lot of questions about the vaccine. Because of the normal fail rate of the devices, some of the mind control devices did not work correctly and questions were asked. No biggie as a majority of the devices were working and the next phase was ready. Besides, the MSM is owned by the government! Now the public would receive the vaccines containing the new, super nano tech based chips. This chips were given to the population that TPTB needed to have wiped out; the elderly, those with compromised immune systems and those with disabilites! With the new nano chips implanted, the immune system would be "reprogrammed" using magnetic waves on the brain. The immune system would ignore the basic illnesses and begin killing off the victims. No need for complex viruses when the immune system will allow the host to infect itself with minor illnesses that would grown uncontrollably. No one thinks any different because these hosts were "high risk" anyways. The new nano chips dissolve when the host expires leaving no trace FTCP (for the common people).

Just thinking outside the box. Am I close?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Really? The need for all bold? Wow. I haven't been yelled out in a long time. You talk about not shooting the messenger but turn around and use all bold in your response?? That must be some pretty strong glass that your house is made out of.

I think it is a BS story and am glad others are calling this out. Not sure why we want hoax stories to be put into the ATS news stories. Is there no filter used when deciding what stories to put into the ATS news thing?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roadblockx
Is there no filter used when deciding what stories to put into the ATS news thing?

Our members are the filtering system.

When it's time to plan each new edition, we select the highest-flagged threads from the previous five days (or so), and then focus on those that have the most-active discussion.

While I can empathize when members see a story they may dislike in the ATS News videos, if we did have a filtering system based on personal bias/perception, we'd not end up with fair and equal coverage of the topics our members feel are important and worthy of discussion.

I can just imagine the outrage if we did apply editorial bias!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join