It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 06: RFID Microchips In The Swine Flu Vaccine?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The chips aren't good enough yet. Imagine if one day the chips could detect pathogens in our bodies. They would be an excellent way to control the spread of diseases and such. Right now it would be great to get rid of those ridiculous large id, credit and debit cards and also banknotes. The only thing I'd have to carry around would be my cell phone and PSP.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think that this is the strangest of conspiracies yet. My mother, up in years with a number of autoimmune diseases, diabetes, etc., received her swine flu shot.

It was a slightly opaque, cloudy kind of liquid that could be seen through when held directly up to the light. Yes, I did this. Yes, they thought I was nuts. I can tell you that there was nothing in it.

Now, if you are saying that these RFID chips are too small to be seen with the naked eye, than obviously I wouldn't know if it was in there.

However, I don't think the technology is quite available yet to utilize implantable microscopic chips for distribution in a vaccine.

I believe in the existence of the chip and the fact that it has the potential to be used for nefarious purposes -- I just don't think it's in the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

More than 10 years ago I was involved with RFID chipping thousands of livestock. Ostrich to be exact. Sometimes the chip would "wander" into deep tissue. The readers still picked up the signal. Even if the ostrich ate a RFID chip, it was still readable being inside the digestive system. Never thought I would be looking for a RFID chip in a piece of poo...

Anyway.. The point I have is that the chips do not need to be close to the skin to be read. I am sure that the hand held scanners have improved a bit and I don't have an opinion yet on long range RFID reading but they have systems in place (for years now) used in wharehousing that can track individual packages on a pallet as it passes an overhead reader.

If they have detectors that can pick up neutrino collisions, I think they can figure out medium range RFID tracking. Radio was mastered quite some time ago...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just don't trust the Vatican, they will deny and get angry with anything that will challenge what they believe, whether that means the earth is round and not flat, or keep people in the dark about secrets that should be known to the world.

I was starting to miss Johnny Anonymous a little, glad to see him back!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How would it work? If the h1n1 vac. is inhaled or injected is there a way to link the person to the chip? Unless its linked at the time the vac. is taken(by the rfid ser. # and personal info) and catalogued in a program. It would be a monumental task linking each person to each rfid if it isnt done at the time of injection.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is scary, but the late Aaron Russo said that's the goal.. to get everyone chipped for control.

10 minutes of pure truth:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just last night I was thinking...

"It seems like it's been a long time since a ATS News segment was posted."

Heck yeah! I love these, keep em' coming!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Imagine if one day the chips could detect pathogens in our bodies. They would be an excellent way to control the spread of diseases and such.

I have to shake my head whenever I read something like this. As if man could ever manufacture a gizmo in a lab that bettered upon the innate defense system that mother nature took thousands of years to develop and test in the real world. Its a silly thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The ranch I worked at in Spain..once I left and the webpage was closed it waas a micro chip for pets websght... thought it was very weird consdering the story of what I went through and how it relates to people wanting to spread disease....
new proof war on terror. Please mods dont ban me for placing this here it is the truth and think a link is appropiate....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
CIA toruture prison in fancy horse riding areana.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a BIG
for the ATS news... Enjoy the changes that were made. Would like to see the news more often updated if it's affordable!

Don't be afraid to put some humor in the video either Johnny A! BTW... Does his hair seem lighter to you?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
great video segment! it's my first time watching one of these and I found it to be very informative. for people that know nothing about this as well as people that do! keep up the great work!

I'd like to look through the documentation of the bill and see is Applied Digital Solutions is mentioned anywhere...

www.enirnabu.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
The chips aren't good enough yet. Imagine if one day the chips could detect pathogens in our bodies. They would be an excellent way to control the spread of diseases and such. Right now it would be great to get rid of those ridiculous large id, credit and debit cards and also banknotes. The only thing I'd have to carry around would be my cell phone and PSP.

What you said sounds like what I would expect to hear from those who want to track all of us. it all begins with some benign and innocent use of technology....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno

Imagine if one day the chips could detect pathogens in our bodies. They would be an excellent way to control the spread of diseases and such.

I have to shake my head whenever I read something like this. As if man could ever manufacture a gizmo in a lab that bettered upon the innate defense system that mother nature took thousands of years to develop and test in the real world. Its a silly thought.

I was talking about detecting pathogens in the body. It is entirely possible to detect pathogens and other foreign objects in the human bloodstream. Our chips just aren't capable of that yet.

Off Topic:
Right now Intel is developing a chip that can be used to control certain electronical devices through thoughts. This is entirely different topic but the point is that in the future we will all be chipped with several different chips that make our lives easier.
I wish the scientists would come up with a chip that boosts our IQ.

Edit:

Originally posted by mikelee

Originally posted by DGFenrir

What you said sounds like what I would expect to hear from those who want to track all of us. it all begins with some benign and innocent use of technology....

I know that. That's one of the main problems that keeps us from evolving through the use of electronics. But tracking everyone = Less crime and those who commit crimes can be tracked down easier etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I believe this chip thing in vaccine is kind of silly, to much conspiracy hype.
The fact is after VeriChip was approved for human implantation, 1000 Mexican officals lined up to be chpped.
As of yesterday PositiveID, ( by the way is nolonger VeriChip ), formed a alliance with company in health industry, of which that company has over a million customers.
PositiveID is lookiing for volunteers to be chipped, and don't worry it's a done deal unless a revoltion can cange things, in 5 years everyone will be chipped.
Another thing they decided, was ask what if someone objects? simple turn off their chip, so you have it, appears Bible is not total bunk after all.

What I did, is buy stock in PositiveID, they say it's the next google company in the stock market. Going up and up, well wait till that heath care bill passes, zoom, what is that a bird, a plane, no it's a RFID chip flying up you arse.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
C´mon, no pharma company in their wildest fantasies is going to put chips into any vaccine they produce. Do you know how many lawyers would be licking their chops at the chance to earn a multi-million plus damages award against any pharma company stupid enough to engage in such activity? No corporate lawyer would ever in a million years let their company pursue such a foolhardy enterprise.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Amazing how there was nothing about the Copenhagen Treaty next week in which President Obama will cede the sovereignty of the United States in the creation of a One World Government.

I can see the MSM ignoring it but this is ATS. What are you going to say about this Johnny after the fact... "Oh and by the way, the U.S gave away it's sovereignty last week."

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by staple

The earlier chips I used on the pups had to be injected into the scruff of the neck, just under the skin and because of the location, the "wandering" you mentioned was quite common. For a microchip to be scanned and read, it had to be located near the surface, unlike the later ones you mentioned.
There is a doctor who claims on his website to have removed implants or microchips from people who believe they were abducted by Aliens, and these chips were found to have actually bonded with the tissue that surrounds them. In viewing the posted photos of these chips, I didn't see how they could be injected into a person without them being aware of it, as they appeared to be about the same size as those we inject into animals. If nano technology here on Earth has been developed to the point where we can hide a chip in vaccine, then inject it without any extra discomfort to the patient, then other than the part about bonding with tissue cells we have far surpassed the technology of the Aliens.lol! It wouldn't come as any shock to me if I was to learn we now have the ability to read via satellite, the signals sent out by the microchips. Even though I'm far from being a rocket scientist, I'm sure a radio signal of sorts would easily be detected.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I was talking about detecting pathogens in the body. It is entirely possible to detect pathogens and other foreign objects in the human bloodstream.

And I was saying that is what our immune systems already do. Our immune systems not only identify but destroy pathogens. You think a thing injected into our bodies is going to do a better job?

Please. If anything our bodies will/should attack the injected thing and destroy it!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Start a thread about it and it may end up in the next edition (I happen to know the Director of "ATSnews with Johnny Anonymous" show pretty well
)... That's how it works, we report on what the members of ATS are talking about.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well on a side not today we now could be possibility looking at the Ukraine virus in the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

enjoy your fear.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join