It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 06: RFID Microchips In The Swine Flu Vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
There's an increasing amount of speculation that a new generation of very-small RFID chips has been included in the swine flu vaccine, thanks to newly discovered patents and research from the VeriChip and Receptors companies. Combined with concerns over wording in the new national healthcare bill which seems to require micro-chip implants, and there is more than enough full for well-informed suppositions. Other stories include global warming issues, an ancient African metropolis, and more.

ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is a production of AboveTopSecret.com, the Internet's largest and most popular website for the discussion of alternative topics. In this time where mainstream news has let down the public with heavily-spun and biased "news as entertainment," ATS News is your only source of unbiased news and information, from those people who turned out to be right all along: conspiracy theorists.
edit on 9-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the "ATS News" series, it's really awesome and I personally appreciate the hard work you guys have done, and the work that members have put into their threads too!
It's lovely to watch these news if you have missed few days on ATS

Anyway, thanks to everyone in the news team, and thanks to all the members who contribute to ATS!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well to answer the question if I will allow to be implanted with a chip, this is my response, the big corporate rats and the corrupted government can take their chips and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

I will never be allow anybody to invade my body with anything that I would no willingly accept.

Plain and simple.

And yes the different groups behind the propaganda of monitoring the population in the name of national security and health related reasons with the health care bill were salivating on TV a few month ago when they were jumping up and down with the news of the health care bill and how much profits they will be making with new technology in an interview with CNBC.

I watch the entire interview of with the big fat rats, despicable.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well done and very informative.

I love you Johnny.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I thought the hypo looked like it had a lump in it. And then there was that tiny little bump like when the vaccine went in. I'm stump about what could be the antenna, however. Would it be my hair, my fingers, my willy?
If I stick my finger into a light socket will it short it out? Please follow up with some corrective measures for this thing. In other words, HELP!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

You know; I would ask where are those who are outraged concerning the obvious rape of the human race. It's not impending; it's happening now.

When there is news such as OP and people do not rise up in mass for the purposes of defending their children/loved ones, there is a problem. These things are coming upon the race from all directions.

Then people say, "What are yoU talking about? Whatever. What I see coming is the point in time where there will be a, "time of trouble such as the world has ever seen; or ever will again.".

Hind-sight is 20 -20.. If we only knew in time, then we wouldn't be in the present situation. That's going to be a thing going on in a lot of peoples minds for lack of responsible movement as a race for not controlling the, "public servants".

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I love you Johnny.

aww, it seems Johnny has reached celebrity status. pretty soon women will be throwing their underwear at you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by dizziedame

I love you Johnny.

aww, it seems Johnny has reached celebrity status. pretty soon women will be throwing their underwear at you.

haha yeah, Great job Johnny!

Looks like im getting chiped!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I've been saying this all along. The only people that should be chipped are all the politicians and judges, because they need to be made to tell the truth all the time, and obediently stick around to answer questions.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTopSecret.com
There's an increasing amount of speculation that a new generation of very-small RFID chips has been included in the swine flu vaccine, thanks to newly discovered patents and research from the VeriChip and Receptors companies.

Combined with concerns over wording in the new national healthcare bill which seems to require micro-chip implants, and there is more than enough full for well-informed suppositions. Other stories include global warming issues, an ancient African metropolis, and more.

The key word here is 'require'.

Can anyone post the parts of the bill that speak on this matter?

The wording of this bill may be misconstrued but I'd like to decide that for myself.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Should the body not dump the microchip if it is so small ? like everything that is junk ... it comes to blood trought body and land somewhere in feces or urine or not ? hmm...

admin edit: replaced censor circumvention with appropriate nomenclature.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Listening to Johny talk about the chip my mind began to wander. I pictured the day when everyone not only had a chip implanted but everyone also had a "reader" built into their cell phone.

As one person approached another they would look at their phone and could see if the approaching person had herpes, AIDS, a criminal record etc. etc.

Now wouldn't that just put a dent on dating!?

Of course my next thought was that there would be a raging underground market in a technology that wiped all the bad stuff off your record and made you look super special.

It doesn't matter what technology they come up with, someone will figure a way around it and make a buck doing it.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by squaell

It'd probly just be injected into the muscle mass, and not into the blood stream. That gives the mercury and squalene a more subtle attack on your brain and immune system.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
More technology companies looking for a payout.
Look at all the TV monitoring in Manhattan and the UK and
towns and countries world wide.
And we know how technology gets replaced every 20 years.
Chips with our TV is just what we need.
Invest wisely.
Don't fight the conspiracy, go with the flow.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Another great episode :-). Concerning the question of whether or not I'd accept being chipped in order to receive healthcare, I think that's a pretty tough question and am thankful that it's not one that I have to answer today :-).

I also think it bears mentioning that the whole chip thing may ultimately become somewhat obsolete to track most people; why? Because of biometrics. The power of this capability was highlighted in movies such as Gattaca, starring Uma Thurman and, Ethan Hawke and Jude Law, where they'd identify people via their DNA on a routine basis, as well as Minority Report, starring Tom Cruise, where they would identify people by their eye corneas.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Only 14 responses, but 52 flags and front page status????

This is just silly!! There is absolutely no way they would be able to put RFID technology into a vaccine! Many of the people getting the vaccine are getting the nose spray. The jab is a tiny needle and it is inserted vertically into the skin. An RFID chip, especially a tiny one, would be carried away by the body's defenses.

Even if the RFID were made small enough (it hasn't been), and even if there were some benefit to injecting unknowing persons (there isn't) the chip would still have to be inserted almost parallel to the surface of the skin, and remain just below the surface. If anyone getting their vaccines, has the needle inserted in this manner, then you should worry!!

Even the larger and more powerful chips would be ineffective if they were inserted deeply into the tissue. This imaginarily tiny chip could not possibly work if it were embedded deeply into the tissue, plus if it were this small and this deep, it would easily be carried away and disposed of by the circulatory and lymphatic systems.

The language in the HealthCare bill, which probably won't pass anyway, is regarding implantable devices already in use, and it serves to identify them. Implantable devices such as pacemakers, pins, plates, etc. They need to be identified for tracking purposes in case of recalls or recurring problems, infections, or failures. Most intelligent people assumed such a tracking system already existed. Can you believe that they have no way of knowing how many pacemakers fail during specific events, or timeframes, and that doctors are not reporting potential problems with these devices to any central registry for tracking??

I love a good conspiracy theory, and we have plenty to entertain and confound us. The Swine Flu Hype is definitely engineered and the vaccine is worthless, but adding a ridiculous RFID conspiracy on top of it just serves to undermine the real issues!

[edit on 3-12-2009 by getreadyalready]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wish the ATS news would come on each evening.

Implants? Fine for breasts but not for the rest!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Dust size microchip is impressive but how would you feel about something like this crawling around your home / office. I guess it gives a new meaning to term planting a bug.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ec5d909fee71021f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3-12-2009 by tristar]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Well put. Star for you.

Also common sence says even if they did put the chip in the vaccine, what is the purpose as they would not have been able to link the chip to the individual.

Common people.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

This is very interesting, and I thank you for posting it. These microchips would have to be extremely small, so as not to be noticed when being injected. My wife and I raised and trained English Springer Spaniels for the field, and rather than tatoo their registration numbers, we opted to inject a microchip into each pup. The chip was about the size of a grain of rice, so you can imagine the diameter of the needle used to inject it. Still it was a lot less painful than tatooing, and each chip contained all the neccesarry information for identifying ownership of any pup should become lost or stolen, anytime during its lifetime. The expected lifetime of the microchip itself, was about 21 years. It boggles my mind just thinking about how far nano technology musy have come since the days when I used to chip my dogs, which is almost 20 years since the last time I used them. I'm going to do some research on the subject, and will post any interesting findings. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join