It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumour of pneumonic plague outbreak in Saratov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Yesterday, the city spread rumors that Voskresenskoe old cemetery, which is located in the city, was washed away and from there some very contagious pneumonic plague has spread.

So was the rumor that the city will be sprayed with some medicine, an antibiotic from the air, and therefore people should stock up on water and provisions, and for some days not to leave the house. People in the administration told that they are thinking about closing the city to quarantine.

Downtown mad: All non-food shops were closed, closed the sale of food products of all the people who actually bought everything.

Despite the denials of the city authorities, one helicopter with a searchlight flew over head and sprayed somethong from the air, a strange smell in the streets.

meller901.livejournal.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i am a litte skeptical of this. the blog that this is from is only a couple days old and consists of only 3 posts. the first post basically just says 'im going to write stuff here' the second post is about windos xp and windows 7 and doesnt really say much and then this. on top of that the story is a little strange. i dont think you can get the flu from a graveyard washing away.. im no doctor but im pretty sure this is not an airborne virus.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
More information on Saratov outbreak:

According to the testimony of numerous local bloggers in Saratov outbreak of pneumonic plague. The authorities carefully conceal the epidemic, and deny it.

December 3rd FSB even grabbed some unfortunate student, accusing him of spreading "false rumors". However, it is difficult to conceal the facts

Residents of the city reported that the true cause of death of cases "swine flu" was the pneumonic plague - pneumonia with the highest mortality, death from which there comes for 1-4 days.

Local online newspaper "Fourth Estate", with reference to a source at the company said that staff CHP-5 in Saratov warned about spraying in the city with helicopters disinfecting solution.

In the coming days, workers advised to drink only boiled water or even brush your teeth only with boiled water, and close the window and after 21.00 did not go out.

According to the publication, on disinfection at the station reported on the speakerphone, but that the duty shift CHP Alexander Shakin said that access to the speakerphone is only him. "There are no ads on it was not done", - assured the shift. Then at the publication appeared clarification: "At 20.00 on the refined data, information is disseminated not by a speakerphone, and to pass the enterprise."

One of the residents of Saratov confirmed "Gazeta.ru", that the station CHP-5 and the city has insaydovskaya information that Saratov closed and will spray disinfectants.

Information about the epidemic began to spread further on Tuesday, December 1.

On Wednesday in Saratov prematurely closed shops, in shopping centers and cafes were fewer people than usual, but at eight o'clock in the evening the streets deserted. On the way home Saratovtsev bought drinking water. A guard of one of the major stores tried to convince sellers to close the trade and to go home, explaining that the upcoming disinfection of the air told him commander of the guard.

Residents of the city also told that on Wednesday around the city was not working mobile communications. As suggested Saratovtsev, this is due to the fact that citizens have started urgently in response to the epidemic to call their relatives in the hospital. News agency "Sight-Info reported that the city prepared to enter a state of emergency, to close the airport and all exits.

Officials admit that in Saratov remains "difficult situation".

Because of the plague epidemic in the region immediately returned from a working trip to the Governor Pavel Ipatov, in closed quarantine at schools, colleges (some never opened after the November holidays, and Saratov State University was closed on the first day of the session), and even hospitals (there are not allowed visitors) .

Information about the plague is confirmed by independent sources.

"I met today with the little man, he came from the Saratov region. He told me that the city of Saratov is closed. Everywhere are CAT with a zone of exclusion for washing machines. People do not admit and is not released. Avian influenza? No, it seems, nevertheless, pneumonic plague, "wrote Paul Muscovite.

"Urgent to all! There is information that the city of Saratov is closed for quarantine. Trains pass "through" the city without stopping. City morgues are full, no drugs.

People die from respiratory diseases. No exact information, and the media are silent (though, as usual), "wrote a resident of Ufa Ilya Oleynikov.

Recall that the recent outbreak of pneumonic plague was recorded in Ukraine. Ordinary Ukrainians accused of infecting his country plague Russian terrorist organization "of FSB of Russia," It is possible that an epidemic of pneumonic plague in Saratov associated with the diversion of the strains with located in the city or in the vicinity of the secret factory for manufacturing biological weapons.

Some residents of Saratov explain the plague in the city of other causes:

Swipe Voskresenskoe old cemetery, which is located in the city, and from there climbed up some very contagious pneumonic plague. There was also information that the city will be sprayed from the air, and therefore should stock up on water and provisions, and some days not to leave the house. Working in the administration told the lady that there are thinking about closing the city to quarantine.

Downtown mad: All non-food shops were closed, closed the sale of food products of all the people who actually bought all that was. Despite the denials of the city authorities, were seen: one helicopter with a searchlight flew over cheto nephew and scattered from the air, a strange smell in the streets of the city.

Others write about the leakage of biological weapons:

"Yesterday we in the city was information that rampaged epidemic of pneumonic plague, people die from it, like flies, for 2 days, no treatment. In this connection, will be handling toxic chemicals of the city from 20 to 22 with helicopters and planes.

City closed for quarantine. In the water at the Institute "Microbe" was launched this virus,

Water not to drink for 3 days. The panic in the city continued, as have friends and relatives at the top and they say that we will pay out.

The result: shops, clubs, etc. are closed, without waiting for the end of the day, drinking water for sale. Cellular little work on the street the feeling that early morning of Jan. 1, people and cars a rarity. "

Earlier reports on the increasing number of cases of pneumonic plague in the Lipetsk region.

translate.google.com... 3%2F69485.shtml&sl=ru&tl=en

Original source: www.kavkazcenter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VortiganX

Please understand, the flu and pneumonic plague have nothing to do with one another. Apples and aardvarks. Pneumonic plague is caused by a bacterium, specifically yersinia pestis.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

and you please understand, what was called a pneumonic plague in ukraine, in fact proved to be H1N1 causing pneumonia and respiratory problems. symptoms are exactly like those from pneumonic plague... but it's not pneumonic plague. it's a virus. and this seems to be the same thing - it would be insane to think it's not related to the current H1N1 pandemic. we'll have to wait for some confirmed reports from doctors from that area, autopsy results would be best.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i find it a little more convincing now there is more than one source, even though the new source quotes the original source. i am not going to spend time arguing whether it is virus, bacteria, nanites etc. please dont think i am a doubting thomas or whatever, i just dont blindly accept things and try to look into them as much as possible, i fully expect a massive outbreak somewhere or multiple places. first Ukraine and now this. it is ashame that we have to dig to find this but our media is almost totally controlled. good job on finding this OP,

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
second source.
30 deaths reported in Saratov.
www.recombinomics.com...

and this is the source recombinomics site seems to be using, at least according to their map:
s-url.info...

[edit on 3-12-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

and you please understand, what was called a pneumonic plague in ukraine, in fact proved to be H1N1 causing pneumonia and respiratory problems. symptoms are exactly like those from pneumonic plague... but it's not pneumonic plague. it's a virus. and this seems to be the same thing - it would be insane to think it's not related to the current H1N1 pandemic. we'll have to wait for some confirmed reports from doctors from that area, autopsy results would be best.

No one (at least no one with basic medical training) claimed what was occuring in the Ukraine was any sort of plague. It was first observed as a hemorrhagic pneumonia (which is NOT the plague). This phrase (hemorrhagic pneumonia) simply means that it was a respiratory infection which leads to fluid (blood in this case) to flood the lungs, thus reducing lung capacity and eventually suffocating the patient. The name (hemorrhagic pneumonia) does not indicate any sort of origin, simply a type of disease with common symptoms, useful in that any medical professional would have a general idea of what the patients presented with, simply with those two words.

The actual cause of the disease (H1N1) was worked out a bit later after some investigation. H1N1 does, in fact, seem to have some correlation with hemorrhagic pneumonia, even in the United States.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

the problem is, ATS is full of people, spreading BS and disinforming others, based on underestimations of H1N1 spreaded by hoax called Jane Burgermeister and bloggers knowing everything better than doctors doing autopsies. take a look at the rather big thread here about the situation in ukraine and you'll see how stubborn they are - even claiming that people blaming H1N1 have to be big pharma agents.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by jedi_hamster]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

the problem is, ATS is full of people, spreading BS and disinforming others, based on underestimations of H1N1 spreaded by hoax called Jane Burgermeister and bloggers knowing everything better than doctors doing autopsies. take a look at the rather big thread here about the situation in ukraine and you'll see how stubborn they are - even claiming that people blaming H1N1 have to be big pharma agents.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by jedi_hamster]

I agree 100%. It's a bit disheartening to me when I see people on her epost things like: "EVERY doctor is a Pharma shill! You can't trust any of them!". I can promise you, I hate Pharma with ever ounce of my being, have never taken so much as a free pen from them, and never will. However, sometimes an event just is what it is. H1N1 is truly out there, and it can cause illness and death in a widespread manner, when not treated properly.

top topics

join