It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Saddam Hussein do to become a terrorist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

Exatly! Kuwait also provides us with oil! If Kuwait was taken back in the hands of Iraq then we wouldnt get out oil from Kuwait and Saddam i dont think wanted to give us any oil...

Well AD if we werent being friendly with Sammy Heussein then why did we supply him with weapons to fight the iranians previously? It is like Crowne said you have to put things that happened in their perspective those being a Cold War perspective. America was wandering around the world working its containment policies, backing despots if it meant that the country wouldnt go communist. Allende in Chile the vietnamese and countless others. AS FOR oil for war thats not true. Americans are paying the highest prices at the pump in HISTORY. I wish we could start getting some oil from Iraq. But as far as that being the reason for war... that theory is just flawed.

edit : im an idiot
Vir Fidelis

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Aero]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
saddam also did make his own laws !

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio

Originally posted by ashley

You should stop towing the stupid line and realize what is obvious. Oil, Oil, Oil,.

Please show your proof t was about oil. If everyone knows it was then there must be alot of proof of it. Where is this oil we are speaking of? YOu listen to many people who do not know what the real deal is. Please show proof or Zip it

usa.mediamonitors.net...

www.judicialwatch.org...

this one is Iraels reward for helping with 9-11
www.janes.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

this is a good map, you can see why the invasion of Afghanistan was first(closest to the caspian). Then you can see why Iraq was second(to surround Iran). You can also see why Syria and Iran are inevitable,(they cant get the oil to the mediterranean without them). The whole war is a joke and only about oil.
www.rumormillnews.com...

I imagine thats enough for now.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Do not toy with your Daddy, V.O.D., or he will pimp slap you and call you Suzie!

Yes, I am aware of what you have mentioned. You are pretty good at throwing rocks at the U.S., but I noticed in your arrogance, you mentioned not a word of the enemy.

"There is no enemy anywhere" - Lao Tse

There is no friend anywhere either TC, but thats a lesson for another time.

You are absolutely free

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Uh guys, answer me this. Did the US at any time in it's history commit a "terrorist act"? Did the US support Saddam at any point in time? And has the US ever killed, tortured, or deprived any of it's own people?
Yes, Yes, And Yes. Deny ignorance? I can't belive you guys. No goverment, regardless of its type is innocent of these kinds of crimes.

Ash

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ashley,

Thanks for posting the links.
I just now read them
I couldn't find the U.S. listed as one if Iraq's oil "suitors".

As far as the positioning of our military, It could be that we are
preventing others from destroying infrastructure. Or maybe we are protecting our interests WHILE we work on the terrorism thing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join