It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Control The Solution For Less CO2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

incredible...how much more obvious does this have to get?...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

C'mon eugenics is not a planned thing, is it?

US citizens would be amazed on how much is spent in their names for this very thing.

S&F

edit to add-now I get it, why we are in Afghanistan. Let me do the numbers, let's see for every American killed that is 2.8 tons per year and for every Afghan killed that is 1.2 tons per year, now we do the math....................

[edit on 12/3/2009 by endisnighe]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Looks like an effective plan, numbers sure show it.

Why is it that people associate the NWO with population control?
It seems to me that whoever is coming up with this plan is just thinking about the future of the environment and the amount of CO2 emissions they can stop going into the atomosphere.

I think I'm kind of leaning towards this idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

quote from your article

Meeting the demand for family planning in poor nations is a cheap and effective way to cut CO2 emissions, a new website initiative claims.

The UK-based Optimum Population Trust says fast-rising population levels lead to growing emissions.

The website is urging wealthy people to offset their own CO2 emissions by funding contraception programmes.

Can you say Eugenics?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

quote from your article

Meeting the demand for family planning in poor nations is a cheap and effective way to cut CO2 emissions, a new website initiative claims.

The UK-based Optimum Population Trust says fast-rising population levels lead to growing emissions.

The website is urging wealthy people to offset their own CO2 emissions by funding contraception programmes.

Can you say Eugenics?

absolutely...wipe out the poor and your conscience will be clear

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

quote from your article

The wwww.abovetopsecret.com... is urging wealthy people to offset their own CO2 emissions by funding contraception programmes.

Can you say Eugenics?

This is just getting insane. How about we start living more responsibly and change our way of life a little before we start trying to reduce the worlds population. The rich don't need to fund contraception programs they need to evaluate their own lifestyles if anything.

I think this is all a bunch of crap anyway the earth goes through natural cycles of heating and cooling. Think about all the co2 that volcanoes give off alone along with the countless other natural sources like rotting marshes.

I Think it's funny that as humans we think we make such a huge impact. Its all about the $.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation

Originally posted by alienesque

quote from your article

The wwww.abovetopsecret.com... is urging wealthy people to offset their own CO2 emissions by funding contraception programmes.

Can you say Eugenics?

This is just getting insane. How about we start living more responsibly and change our way of life a little before we start trying to reduce the worlds population. The rich don't need to fund contraception programs they need to evaluate their own lifestyles if anything.

I think this is all a bunch of crap anyway the earth goes through natural cycles of heating and cooling. Think about all the co2 that volcanoes give off alone along with the countless other natural sources like rotting marshes.

I Think it's funny that as humans we think we make such a huge impact. Its all about the $.

this is also passing the buck BIG TIME...'we messed up so we will pay you to have less children so we can carry on messing up..'

god..people who fall for this are REALLY stupid

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
men make plans and god just laughs

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

edit to add-now I get it, why we are in Afghanistan. Let me do the numbers, let's see for every American killed that is 2.8 tons per year and for every Afghan killed that is 1.2 tons per year, now we do the math....................

I wonder how many tons-per-year is a central banker worth? How many tons would a lying scumbag, secret-society member be worth?

Both classes are so full of # that we could probably cool down the entire solar system with their absence. That's if you buy into manmade global warming in the first place.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by praxis]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

quote from your article

Can you say Eugenics?

Could someone please share this info. with the countries of Africa and the Middle East where birthrates dwarf those of Europe, N and S. America. The Immigration into Europe from these areas is changing the European landscape and culture forever. The countries with the highest fertility rates lack the resources necessary to sustain life to a mature age. Therefore, these countries also have a high infant mortality rate. They are fleeing their countries when possible in search of survival. This is a bizarre circle of life.

www.cia.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

quote from your article

Can you say Eugenics?

Could someone please share this info. with the countries of Africa and the Middle East where birthrates dwarf those of Europe, N and S. America. The Immigration into Europe from these areas is changing the European landscape and culture forever. The countries with the highest fertility rates lack the resources necessary to sustain life to a mature age. Therefore, these countries also have a high infant mortality rate. They are fleeing their countries when possible in search of survival. This is a bizarre circle of life.

www.cia.gov...

en.wikipedia.org...

that may be the case..but we should try and help them rather than causing these very problems and then telling them they cant reproduce BECAUSE of the problems we created...

top topics

join