It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater’s Erik Prince To Step Down, Reveals Current CIA Role

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Blackwater's Erik Prince was recruited as a CIA agent in the years after the 9/11 attacks, says an exclusive report at Vanity Fair that also reveals the billionaire ex-Navy SEAL plans to step down from Blackwater to teach high school. For the past six years, Prince "appears to have led an astonishing double life," writes Adam Ciralsky. "Publicly, he has served as Blackwater’s CEO and chairman. Privately, and secretly, he has been doing the CIA’s bidding, helping to craft, fund, and execute operations ranging from inserting personnel into 'denied areas'—places US intelligence has trouble penetrating—to assembling hit teams targeting al-Qaeda members and their allies."

rawstory.com...

---------

Wow, this kinda blew my socks off!

MSM admitting the CIA recruited the leader of one of the largest hired killer squads in the world?

The CIA basically used Blackwater instead of their elite forces.

I wonder how much it cost us tax payers to train and arm one of the most elite tactical forces in the world, only to not use them and hire one of the most expensive private firms to do their job instead.

Seems weird to me that they'd admit this so readily!

Like they want this info to be known, as a pretext to something else.

What do other countries think of us parading around that we use hired mercs to kill outside of the Geneva Convention.

With such great ties that we give the leader of the group of hit-men a job within our government and have him carry out tactical missions outside of our country.

Anyways, hope the rest of you find this as interesting and infuriating as I did!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sorry, found a previous thread which had his name spelled wrong, "Price" instead of "Prince" so it did not come up under a search.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
[edit on 3-12-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thanks for this. Be assured that it won't be easily forgotten by those who are searching for the truth.

new topics

top topics

join