It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly and Faux News

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

So your response to the accusation that Faux news is not fair OR balanced is that other networks aren't either?

So then you agree that Faux news is biased and utterly worthless, that their mantra is a facade for deep seeded hatred of anyone that's different?

Okay - at least you agree.

other networks? Yes, there are others like them.

But Fox Says it best - They're America's #1 source....of pure unadulterated bull crap.

This is just way to funny. You say that Fox hates anyone that is different. THe fact is, that Fox is different from all of the other BS on TV and is therefore hated by all of the MSM outlets and the White House for presenting an alternative viewpoint that is critical of the typical liberal rhetoric.

Here is some fun stuff:

Who says FOX News doesn't like Barack Obama?

The first year of the Democratic president has been good for the nation's leading cable news channel - its viewership up 7 percent in prime-time hours so far in 2009, compared to the same time last year.

Make that 10 percent among the 25-54-year-olds whom advertisers love to court.

As opposed to both rivals CNN, suffering an apparent post-Dobbs slump as well, and MSNBC - down by double-digits from year to year.

So say the Nielsen ratings in this year of living Democratically, when President Barack Obama's White House has taken on FOX for being something other than a traditional news network - "an arm of the Republican Party,'' according to the outgoing White House communications director. It could be, perhaps, that all the vitriol which commentator Glenn Beck and company have stirred up for Obama and crew has been box-office for the network that the press office loves to hate.

Beck's own audience - 2.67 million viewers in November - includes a 101 percent gain among the 25-54 year-olds since last year.

It's both FOX's standard news fare - Brett Baier's report - and its commentary - Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity - that have fared well during the first 10 months of the Obama administration.

FOX News, of course, has been dominant in the cable ratings for some time - No. 1 in total viewers for 95 consecutive months (since January of 2002), by Nielsen Media Research's count.

www.swamppolitics.com...

Hey man, Its only news.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This is just way to funny. You say that Fox hates anyone that is different. THe fact is, that Fox is different from all of the other BS on TV and is therefore hated by all of the MSM outlets and the White House for presenting an alternative viewpoint that is critical of the typical liberal rhetoric.

You have called me liberal so many times on this site, that its borderline childish.

But, since you refuse to believe that outlets for conservative hatred, like faux news, are really full of hatred, allow me to demonstrate:

and lets not forget the hypocrisy that fox news runs clips of children singing a song about Obama and pass it off as indoctrination, but turn a blind eye to one of their own

and lets not forget the idiocy

See, the difference in a logical argument, and your argument, is that OUR argument isnt saying that Fox News is the only one. Our argument is just centered on Fox News.

We agree that other idiot MSM sources out there commit the same idiotic things on a daily basis.

But we find it more striking that Fox news does it, while the entire time, idiot conservative republicans believe it to be true because fox tells them "this is the no -spin zone"

Its "my team politics" meets main stream media.

Its sickening and despicable.
Does it happen elsewhere?

Yes?

Want to talk about elsewhere? Fine. Go start a new thread

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

How am I calling you a liberal based on the quote you snipped from my post? If you actually read it you would understand that I was talking about the typical liberal rhetoric in the primary news outlets. I didn't say Snarf was a liberal. I would never offend anyone to the extent of calling them a liberal.

Try not to get so defensive about something that doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If you would never go as far as to calling them somebody who accepts all walks and life and gives every one a fair chance without using unfair power to knock them down, then what do you call people?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

Progressives
Ditto

Actually, I just call them my friends.

1...2...3... Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join