It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the NWO, let me tell you some of our plans for you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

These are our plans to control you and make you our serfs.

1 Foment chaos

a-Wars are good things for us. We do everything in our power to foment war for several purposes. Control population, finance both sides, sell weapons to both sides amongst other reasons.

b-We control all of the resources. We like to maintain the illusion of lack of resources for numerous reasons. Control population, start wars, funding for projects, maintain control amongst other reasons.

c-Economic blackmail and destruction. Everyone knows you can make more money in a declining economy than a bullish one, so we really like to cause destructive economic policies. Just look at how much our financial dealings have made this year, largest profits ever.

d-Drug proliferation and the supposed war on drugs. We really like to work both sides of this street. Supply to destroy families, communities even whole countries. Throw our competitors in jail and make the money off housing them.

e-Food distribution and control. A new sphere of control we are working on through our use of GMO foods like the kill gene developed at our Monsanto division and including patenting seeds that wipe out neighboring fields of other non Monsanto plants. Currently wiping out the sustainable family farms in the largest food producer in the world. This little division of our enterprise is making the greatest steps imaginable. The total control of the food supply is our end game here and starvation of the masses is one of our greatest projects to save the planet for ourselves.

2 Political Control

a-The US has been our biggest bonanza imaginable. The people their actually think they have a choice in their voting booths. To choose between puppet A and puppet B was one of our best ideas ever.

b-The EU has been a bitch to complete but we are almost complete. It was kind of funny how one country kept us out for a few years but our persistent media campaigns and rigging of votes helped us through.

c-China has been a God send for us. A completely controlled environment where our next Superpower that we can manipulate is already in bed with us. For being a Communist controlled country, only a few politicians had to be bribed and threatened into seeing the light.

d-Russia being our biggest problem to date we have made great in roads their, but that situation is a day to day thing and I cannot go further into that.

3 Monetary Control

a-IMF, need I say more. No system of money in the world is based upon anything and manipulation of Fiat money is our bread and butter.

b-Oh and I have to mention the wonderful gifts the American People have bestowed upon us with all the bailouts they gave us. We were a little short of money on a couple small projects we are working on. Thanks again American People.

c-One World Currency is right on schedule. As for the US dollar, the end is within sight of that currency.

d-Now we have to find out who was able to release those emails and papers that allowed the Global Carbon bonanza to stall. We need to hit this hard on our propaganda networks and get those damn puppets out their to correct this debacle.

4 Health Care and the WHO section

a-One of our most disappointing sections lately. With all of the people in the world still not lining up for our helpful vaccines we have had to spread many a poison indiscriminately lately. We do have a couple of ideas yet on this front.

b-Our chipping of the people is right on schedule. Here we are happy. The left hand keeps them busy with the RFID charade while each and everyone one of them has a cell phone. It really makes one happy for their idiocy. Our future plans of course are right on schedule. Once the monetary control section has instituted the One World Currency, the installation of the chips is a done deal.

c-Population control is right on schedule. Just look what we have done with our American experiment. So absolutely obvious, they cannot even see it. With the influx of 50 million illegal and legal aliens over the last 20 years, they do not even see their population growth has been entirely because of this. I believe our current numbers show we have a 5% reduction in population per 10 year period. And what can I say about the African campaigns, pure genious.

Now I cannot give you are endgame, the time is not right yet.

Now these are just a slim breakdown of our plans, of course everything is fluid. We cannot allow you to know all of our plans. But we are required to give you notice of them now and again. You people are so special to us. What would we do without you instituting the very plans that we concoct. It is just wonderful to see you all helping us out.

Thanks SD for the idea-this of course is a supposition on my part, please do not attack me. THE ENDISNIGHE

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Awesome post S&F. it does give a lot of insight into the way that the PTB work and how they plot their long term strategies to lead us to the cliff.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

Yes, my mind never shuts down. And it is colder than # outside here. Not everywhere is Global Warming real. Only in places like Al Gore's mind.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I read the plans of the nwo years ago like the one you posted here. This just seems to be an updated version with not many changes.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello thar NWO, thanks for providing a devil's advocate look into your mind/plans.

Wars are good things for us. We do everything in our power to foment war for several purposes. Control population, finance both sides, sell weapons to both sides amongst other reasons.

Agreed, no argument there.

We control all of the resources. We like to maintain the illusion of lack of resources for numerous reasons. Control population, start wars, funding for projects, maintain control amongst other reasons.

You control most or many resources, not all. Artificial scarcity is definitely one of your enslavement methods but now it's starting to hurt you back is it not? A lot of your institutions are bankrupt, and no that wasn't part of the plan in every case.

Economic blackmail and destruction. Everyone knows you can make more money in a declining economy than a bullish one, so we really like to cause destructive economic policies. Just look at how much our financial dealings have made this year, largest profits ever.

Here begins the Psy-Op. One of the main tricks that the NWO always plays is the "hahahhaaaaa, all is going to plan" card when it clearly isn't, and your plans are well behind schedule. Yes, you planned the economic collapse in part but it didn't have the devastating effect you wanted PLUS a lot of your institutions are now genuinely bankrupt.

Drug proliferation and the supposed war on drugs. We really like to work both sides of this street. Supply to destroy families, communities even whole countries. Throw our competitors in jail and make the money off housing them.

No argument there. My main disagreement with your psot is not so much your plans but your continual inference that all is well in your camp.

Food distribution and control. A new sphere of control we are working on through our use of GMO foods like the kill gene developed at our Monsanto division and including patenting seeds that wipe out neighboring fields of other non Monsanto plants. Currently wiping out the sustainable family farms in the largest food producer in the world.

Yup, this is the plan, agreed.

This little division of our enterprise is making the greatest steps imaginable.

Not remotely true. It's been totally exposed and while you do your best to poison us to death we just keep breeding don't we? Yup the war continues but we have forced a stalemate.

The total control of the food supply is our end game here and starvation of the masses is one of our greatest projects to save the planet for ourselves.

Another major NWO trick. Your plans keep getting delayed but you pretend it's all on schedule. You have been trying to starve the planet for decades. While it's true that 15,000 plus people are dying per day the net population is still increasing. With respect, fail.

The US has been our biggest bonanza imaginable. The people their actually think they have a choice in their voting booths. To choose between puppet A and puppet B was one of our best ideas ever.

This isn't news. Obama may have reneged on a lot of his election promises but on the other hand he's not playing along with the agenda completely. It's a very complicated situation and you're AGAIN trying to simplify it and give the impression that all's going to plan. Wrong.

The EU has been a bitch to complete but we are almost complete. It was kind of funny how one country kept us out for a few years but our persistent media campaigns and rigging of votes helped us through.

Yes but your plan of installing Blair as president failed hard and you had to settle for a couple of unknowns.

China has been a God send for us. A completely controlled environment where our next Superpower that we can manipulate is already in bed with us. For being a Communist controlled country, only a few politicians had to be bribed and threatened into seeing the light.

In theory you like the Chinese system but any attempt to try and give the impression that China is under control is an outright lie. While you may envy their open abuse of human rights their leadership is NOT playing ball with the western elite.

Russia being our biggest problem to date we have made great in roads their, but that situation is a day to day thing and I cannot go further into that.

Putin got rid of you in the early 2000's and you are not making great inroads. Lies. (No offence OP)

I'll get to the rest of this later (maybe) but the ultimate aim of this role-play Psy-op is to convince us that it's all going to plan and it isn't, not by a long shot.

[edit on 012f20094amThu, 03 Dec 2009 09:57:52 -060052 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Thanks for your response HiAliens.

Yes, this thread was just off of the top of my head. I did try to make it sound like it was coming from them. Their were so many different aspects of their control, I had a hard time keeping it this short. Star for your response.

top topics

join