It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul asks Hillary Clinton if she supports Bush Doctrine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
my opinions on the Afghanistan war aside....

I dont think we attacked Afghanistan because the Hijackers were born in another country.

We attacked Afghanistan because thats where the camps and hideouts of the hijackers are located.

I think...im not sure.

But suggesting we attack another country because the person grew up there...thats just outrageous

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Am I confused or did I just watch that video and see Hillary totally PWN Ron Paul???

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Or what about the fact that Bin Laden has not even been accused for 911 attacks ?

Why ? According to the FBI, there 'are not enough evidence'. WTF !!!

So, there probably was not more evidence when they decided to attack Afghanistan, they just went there without any proof, only the desire to prepare the place for the future pipeline and also allow drug trafficking by you know who.

The most amazing is that worldwide governments and the media AND most people just remain silent about that, scared #less. It's a 'miracle' of the human brain, when it's so obvious, right in front of your face, people don't want to see it.

Most politicians and TV reporters won't probably even be part of the elite when the NWO runs full speed, they are stupid and brainless slaves. bêêêêêêêêê bêêêêêêêê

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
this has nothing to with the thread.. but this why it makes me sik to live in england..

"Taliban Suport March
Hi everybody, I am arranging a march through Bradford in support of our brave Taliban Freedom Fighters who selflessly give up their time and lives to try and keep their land free"

wen i read that i felt sik..

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

was this a flyer or something being passed out in your area?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This also makes another important point to those who call the Iraq/Afghanistan wars totally Bush's doing - it wasn't. And this is the proof. With Clinton's answer we now know that she favored pre-emptive strikes in Afghanistan and most likely Iraq.

Remember, the president at the time had a majority support from Congress to go to war in Iraq and then in Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
This also makes another important point to those who call the Iraq/Afghanistan wars totally Bush's doing - it wasn't. And this is the proof. With Clinton's answer we now know that she favored pre-emptive strikes in Afghanistan and most likely Iraq.

Remember, the president at the time had a majority support from Congress to go to war in Iraq and then in Afghanistan.

Yes, and he got that support by lying to Congress, to the nation, and to the world, and having his underlings compound his own lies. It was a proud season for the puppeteers.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a trainwreck and a nutter. How do I know this? Because ATS is in love with him, and ATS only falls in love with nutters.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Ron Paul is a trainwreck and a nutter. How do I know this? Because ATS is in love with him, and ATS only falls in love with nutters.

That's a pretty sad outlook you have there. Glad you classify everyone on this site as a NUT, so i'm guessing your including yourself in that statement too, judging by your statement i think you classify

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

lol, normally you make sense, but this time you fail. lol

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah i agree, seems like he woke up on the wrong side of piss everyone off on ATS with that statement

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
Am I confused or did I just watch that video and see Hillary totally PWN Ron Paul???

Well it sounds that way at the end of the video when she says they gave the Taliban a chance to give Obama, oops I mean Osama up. But please view this video and tell me if you think she is telling the truth?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IIGuns

that's a shame. that's just Dubya's "no compromise" approach in action. that also just goes to support the theories that bin laden had nothing to do with it and it was an inside job because if he would have gotten bin laden he would have been hailed by America as the best president in years.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul is our greatest statesman because he is so calm and rational but still stands firm for the truth. But I am disappointed that he doesn't come out and say that 911 was an inside job.

So now on the basis of another lie we are fighting in Afghanistan to punish Afghanistan for 911 even though our govt did it themselves, because they did not surrender Osama ben Laden who was a CIA employee even though they offered to surrender him to Saudi Arabia and were rejected. How many patriotically gave their lives killing Afghani husbands and fathers forcing them to defend their homeland against foreign invaders these last eight years. The current President can't win an election without cheating because he has to side with the foreign invaders or the foreign invaders will find someone they like better.

. These monsters running our country need to stumble and fall into their own traps.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by m khan]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

That's a pretty sad outlook you have there. Glad you classify everyone on this site as a NUT, so i'm guessing your including yourself in that statement too, judging by your statement i think you classify

Really? I classify everyone on this website as a nut? Please link to the portion of my post that stated that.

What I -clearly- stated is that RON PAUL is a nut, and gave unsupported correlative evidence to back up my claim.

Who does ATS love that isn't labeled a 'nut'? No one. Why? Because if the person was accepted by the mainstream, he wouldn't be counter-culture enough for the likes of the conspiracy community.

By nature of this website, the community here gravitates toward people routinely labeled as nuts.

You are infering that I think everyone here is a nut. While I am not going to argue with the fact that I think a disproptionately high percentage of this website suffers from acute mental abnormalities, I am not going to sit back and allow you to defame me by saying that I implied that in my first response to this thread when it is VERY clear that I didn't.

Ron Paul is a nut.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

lol, you always have a way of putting things, lol

nice comeback.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

and ATS only falls in love with nutters.

While I am not going to argue with the fact that I think a disproptionately high percentage of this website suffers from acute mental abnormalities

I guess we all have our outlook on things. You keep referring to Ron Paul but also fall back to the majority of the ATS members in both post accusing them of mental abnormalities is pretty much the same thing as NUTS

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterhype
reply to post by IIGuns

that's a shame. that's just Dubya's "no compromise" approach in action. that also just goes to support the theories that bin laden had nothing to do with it and it was an inside job because if he would have gotten bin laden he would have been hailed by America as the best president in years.

Aint that the truth. if he woulda came home after that, hero. Now, 11 trillion in debt etc. What an awful waste of a president, and what a terrible situation we are in now!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Who does ATS love that isn't labeled a 'nut'? No one. Why? Because if the person was accepted by the mainstream, he wouldn't be counter-culture enough for the likes of the conspiracy community.

By nature of this website, the community here gravitates toward people routinely labeled as nuts.

Yeah, that's one moronic way of putting it. Another way, perhaps less idiotic and condescending is to say that we "gravitate" towards people whose point of view we happen to agree with. If the best attack the opposing side has to offer is by labeling those people "nuts", believe it not -- it doesn't actually mean they are in fact "nuts". That's just your nutty opinion, ya see...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

That may have been insulting but it's a good point. In truth the people of our country are nowhere near bringing about true change. I don't even know where to begin. But if you had a revolution right now, all it would change is the people at the top, and not the underlying system. It's a sad truth I have to face no matter how much Ron Paul has inspired me. His ultimate goal is truly education, and he probably realizes how far ahead of his time he is, but he can't exactly say that can he.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join