It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura's new conspiracy theory show...thoughts?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The first episode aired today on truTV, and I must say I was surprised. I thought they would just touch on the basics, but they really went deep down the rabbit hole I think.

They talked about HAARP and wow, they really went all out on it. At one point they went up to the HAARP facility and after arguing with the "manager" who came out of the building to confront them all the electronic devices (cameras etc) started to not work.

They struck everything about HAARP from mind control to using it as a weapon.

Anyone else see it? Your thoughts?

Next episode is on 9/11, I want to see if they will do just as good on that then they did with this.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

I never expected anything so "in your face" i am thrilled to pieces!!!!!

Great information even for those "in the know"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It was quite good. Jesse didn't hold back anything but I think his "over the top" personallity will be the worst part of the series(Which by all means is nothing all that important as long as the information continues to be well detailed and backed up by people studying the subjects).

Overall an A from me

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I watched it and I was stunned. First off, I never knew about HAARP till tonight. That is some scary stuff. And Jesse Ventura seems like the type of guy to not screw with! I think he knows what he is doing.

I've always wondered if the military was ever going to work on something that controlled weather, and tonight proved to me that yes, they are!!

Next week I believe he is investigating nine eleven. And I can't wait!!! I am psyched for that episode!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I can't wait for next week's episode on 9/11!

I was in heaven tonight!!! GO JESSE GO!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I missed the 9 pm show gonna watch it at 1:00, but this is going to be awesome exposure for Ventura i believe look for him running for president in 2012

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
He's live right now on Trutv.com doing a Q&A. Right on the homepage. I'll try and catch the re air in a couple hours, I wasn't aware it was on tonight. I don't pay much attention to the idiot box, you see.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i thought it was good, he did a preety decent job with pointing out the research and points of intrest. but the edititing made it seem a bit choppy but they will get better flow as they go on im sure, all in all i say it seems to be a fantastic show, very in your face and informative and at the same time entertaining. heres hoping for many more episodes.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
anyone got a link to this show or want to record it for us over the other side of the pond and put it on ats M portal?

Thanks! sounds like a great show

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Agreed!!! I was thinking he would take the safe route and back away a little.
No Madame!!! This is looking very very good.

Nice to see you posting again DG@!

Originally posted by dgtempe
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!

I never expected anything so "in your face" i am thrilled to pieces!!!!!

Great information even for those "in the know"

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Watching it now and I think it is pretty good. I'd never heard of HAARP before and have already begun poking around, getting some facts. I also tried to find out what other topics he is going cover other than 911 but could not find it

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
anyone got a link to this show or want to record it for us over the other side of the pond and put it on ats M portal?

Thanks! sounds like a great show

this. can't find it anywhere

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
When Jesse was outside the Haarp facility, How cool would it have been if he said " Son of a B***h is dug in like an Alabama Tick"

..... before tossing a grenade at the facility.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
At class today I actually overheard people talking about this show. I just sat back doing my work smiling, knowing now I can't be known as the "Conspiracy guy" and so forth.

Now they can see for themselves, this stuff is legit, not some hoax.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was blown away when I heard him explain in an interview how he just got out his contract with MSNBC. They won a bidding war for him, paid him $2 million a year, but never produced his show. They basically paid him to do nothing.

The next episode Jesse is supposed to investigate why 9/11 could be an inside job.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think the only way they can get away with airing this stuff is by calling the show "Conspiracy Theory" that way pretty much anyone who is on the fence will remain on the fence, and anyone who "isn't a believer" will remain so (by shrugging it off as silly theories from nutjobs) and I think overall things will be the same after as they were before (as far as % of people awake).

Who knows though, show is definitely interesting and I love Jesse! I'm glad the people of Minnesota voted him in as their governor, finally a breath of fresh air from the usual swindler politicians.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It sounds like an intrestin show. I just hope he does'nt come out and say anything to outragouse.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think it's unfortunate that this is the only way Jesse could get his message out there to the masses. He should have gotten a news talk show on any of the news stations.. not that it makes anyone officially more credible.. but they are perceived to be by the majority of Americans that buy into anything sold on Glen Beck or Dobbs or whatever else.

The format tends to be a little hokey, but Jesse takes the stance of (at least when being interviewed) someone that is simply asking questions which is the smart stance to take by anyone trying to get someone that isn't commonly put in a situation where they have to think about such things. Even hardcore theorists should take this stance.. you aren't going to have anyone thinking if you are trying to point out all the masonic imagery in "The Sum of All Fears"
you need to go easy. Talking to someone that is new to these ideas, ask them questions and let them think on it, don't give them answers.

oh.. and the show, as a show is awesome.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by GogoVicMorrow]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I like it. I saw the 9/11 and big brother episodes. I sincerely hope he takes a look at the UFO subject. Maybe next season ?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi all,
I've been watching episodes of Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" TV Show recently on YouTube and they are GREAT! I highly recommend seeing them. Jesse is very good at investigative journalism, and exercises great critical thinking skills and logic as well as an independent mind that is not afraid to question things. He interviews a lot of key people with key info too.

The first episode is about HAARP and right here you can tell that it's gonna be a great show! See it here:

www.youtube.com...

The episode on Secret Societies and the Bilderberg Group is chilling and disturbing. You can see it here:

www.youtube.com...

Also I just saw his team investigation on 9/11 and it was also very well done and contains some startling new revelations, such as the claim that the Black Boxes on the 9/11 flights were in fact recovered, contrary to the government's claim that all of them burned up, which is a scientific impossibility.

Near the end, one of the first responders who knew the supervision management of Flight 11 that had listened to one of the Black Boxes reveals some chilling new info about what the Black Box revealed. You'll have to see the episode for yourself to learn what that is. Here is the link to watch it on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

This show truly rocks. It's the best I've seen in a long time. According to IMDB its ratings are very high. Yet I am surprised that they would air this kind of stuff on TV.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join