It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Progressive" is just a friendly name for COMMUNIST!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

they voted against social security, they are voting against health care and helping the poor yet they always vote yes to blow up children in other countries with bombs.

Republicans are totally Satanic-no doubt about it.
Jesus always helped the poor.
republicans follow Satan every step of the way all the way
down to hell. War is hell.

Not sure what your posts have to do with the fact that Progressives are just communists with a new name, but what the heck I will reply anyway.

They voted against Social Security because they had the foresight to realise that it would be the very trainwreck it has become. The government didn't save or invest the social security tax money and now it is going to go broke. Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are the primary reasons for the fact that we have 100 TRILLION dollars of unfunded liabilities going forward. Thank the Liberals for creating a system that takes your money of which if you are under 40, you will probably never see a dollar of.

They are against healthcare reform for the same reasons. We are 12 Trillion in debt and growing daily. Can we really afford the Liberal idea of what healthcare reform looks like. They only want it so they can have reasons to exert more control over the decisions you make about your life. Once the government gets involved in healthcare it will be easy for them to ban smoking all togehter or stop gun ownership by taxing it to such a great degree because it is a healthcare cost...

Your liberal president must also be for bombing the kids because he just sent 40,000 more troops to Afghanistan. But the truth is I like his decision. War is hell,, but it is a necessary hell. What are we supposed to do let people attack us and then turn the other cheek.

Jesus may have helped the poor, but he wasn't forced to by the government. He did it of his own free will. Plus, Jesus woud be against entitlements and welfare. Remember what he said. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Watch the last Bezmenov video posted on this thread. He says exactly that. All these "believers" are going to be killed off once they've served their purpose.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

Yeah those vids are incredibly eye opening and prove we are not just paranoid or racists or haters. We are people trying to show people the truth.

Hey I have been to Vietnam twice and they are really super nice to Americans. I love that country. The people there are incredible and it is good to see them start to grow the economy in the South.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

These people don't know what is coming. I don't ever think America will turn into a communist dictatorship, I'm not saying America won't break up into smaller parts, but America as a whole won't ever be a Communist dictatorship, and we could be looking at a 100 years of war.

I wish people would really wake up to the reality of what is coming down the pike so we can stop it, because it isn't pretty.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

When you view the whole thing through the eyes of the guy in the videos you posted, it really is a brilliant tactic. I wonder if once the USSR fell and they became more weak militarily if they didn't pour even more effort into subverting the US?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I'm sure they did.

The modern day environmental movement also originated in the USSR, when Communism was in full swing that was their way of exporting communism around the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I agree that it would be hard to turn American into a communist dictatorship at them moment. What I worry about is that after another few generations of kids taught in schools and universities full of "Progressive" teachers if their won't be a majority of people raised to believe that the collective is good for them. We must all teach our children the truth about individualism, constitutionalism, and capitalism and about why our founding fathers thought it was important to form the nation as they did and why they gave us a right to bear arms.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Wow that is very interesting about the Soviets and environmentalism. Can you try to find some links, if you don't mind, so we can all learn more about that.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Here is one link

Environmental protection in Russia traces its roots to seventeenth-century hunting preserves and Peter the Great's efforts to protect some of the country's forests and rivers. But environmentalism, in the sense of an intellectual or popular movement in support of conservation or environmental protection, began during the second half of the nineteenth century and scored some important victories during the late tsarist and early soviet periods. The movement lost most of its momentum during the Stalin years but revived during the 1960s and 1970s, peaking during the era of perestroika. After a decline during the early 1990s, environmentalism showed a resurgence later in the decade.

There is more at the page, but if somebody wants to research it more I'm sure it would make for a very interesting thread. It also isn't a surprise why the Green Agenda looks very similar to communism.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I agree 100% that progressive is indeed a friendly name for communist.
Every single communist group or 99% of them use subterfuge in their nominclature for groups and such because they know that a direct and clear meaning name or title will garner undesirable results from the masses. They have always known in their hearts that it is wrong and so they know they must use deceptive naming schemes to avoid initial detection. The evidence of this is staggering and UNIMPEACHABLE.
Also, try and forget for a moment that it has ever been a republican VS democrat thing or something. They are all together a whole lot of people and both those groups or any group or individual are subject to corruption and many sadly give in to it. So it is a "right or wrong" thing. Not a left or right thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hey, is someone screwing with this thread?????
I mean its acting crazy, sometimes!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thanks. I also found some stuff but it is from a book on Amazon. So not sure if the link works.

Some who have reflected on the prehistory of Russian environmentalism, such as the geologist Pavel Vasil'evich Florenskii, a former member of KIuBZ (the Young Biologists' Circle of the Moscow Zoo), believe that the environmentalist ethos draws its source far back in time, from the traditions of brotherhood that flourished in Pushkin's day at the Tsarskoe Selo Lycée, which then were revived in the traditions of the St. Petersburg University studenchestvo (radical student subculture).[1] These traditions somehow survived in the kruzhki (circles) that the Soviet-era nature protection movement created to ensure the perpetuation of its values and social identity:

In the children's circle a collective was forged of like-thinking individuals with their democratic structures, independent self-governance, continuity over the generations, here were molded principles of morality, traditions of friendship, an awareness of our unity with nature and of the need for an eternal dialog with it. The free Young Naturalist life was a life-filled alternative to the dry and bureaucratized school and the decayed Pioneer and Komsomol organizations. Having been members ourselves in our childhood and adolescence of this noisy youthful community, we continue to feel to this very day that back then we swore our loyalty in friendship and our loyalty to nature. KIuBZ and its spin-off, the VOOP circle, were the nurseries where the future leaders of the nature protection organizations were lovingly cultivated and where the principles were honed that later would provide the basis for the charters of environmental organizations. . . . [S]ince [the 1950s] the nature protection movement has irrepressibly grown, realizing an "ecological niche" in all age and social groups. Its schools were the student druzhiny for nature protection—as well as "Kedrograd" in the Altai. Those were the milieux where the country's future "green" movement's leaders were molded.[2]

Source

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by IamLael

When you view the whole thing through the eyes of the guy in the videos you posted, it really is a brilliant tactic. I wonder if once the USSR fell and they became more weak militarily if they didn't pour even more effort into subverting the US?

Well, I guess what I'm saying is that I don't really believe they ever fell and become weak militarily. It was a ruse, imo. Nothing's really changed at all. The former KGB rulers are now the Russian Mafia rulers. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Just made the U.S. even more complacent thinking the cold war was over.

I think at some point, we'll actually be invaded when things get chaotic. And things will start to get pretty crazy soon. We are broke, we have about 22% of the population not working and we have no $$ to even pay unemployment. Most states are borrowing just to pay unemployment. That can't go on much longer. To top it off, we have to re-finance nearly $3 trillion in short-term treasuries next year. So, hungry, homeless people will get angry, martial law happens and then we get invaded. Obama's speeding up our destruction---on purpose--by putting the printing presses on steroids. We'll be too broke to buy bullets to fight. Russia and/or China will hit us hard.

I wish I could feel more optimistic about our future. Right now, we need to focus on survival for our families. Like Bezmenov said, civil war and/or invasion awaits us.

ps: How cool you've been to Vietnam twice. Where were you? We were in Pleiku, DaLat, HCM City, all along the coast. LOVED it. Beautiful, kind people.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Hey, is someone screwing with this thread?????
I mean its acting crazy, sometimes!

What do you mean by acting crazy? It seems as though we are all either posting at once or the posts are showing up well after they are posted. Is that what you mean, or something else?

Maybe we are hitting to close to home.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Well, im having trouble posting, page two was not showing all the way and the posts that showed up late.

Maybe we are hitting to close to home.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

Here is one link

Environmental protection in Russia traces its roots to seventeenth-century hunting preserves and Peter the Great's efforts to protect some of the country's forests and rivers. But environmentalism, in the sense of an intellectual or popular movement in support of conservation or environmental protection, began during the second half of the nineteenth century and scored some important victories during the late tsarist and early soviet periods. The movement lost most of its momentum during the Stalin years but revived during the 1960s and 1970s, peaking during the era of perestroika. After a decline during the early 1990s, environmentalism showed a resurgence later in the decade.

There is more at the page, but if somebody wants to research it more I'm sure it would make for a very interesting thread. It also isn't a surprise why the Green Agenda looks very similar to communism.

Having been to Russia twice, didn't see any real interest in environmentalism. Matter of fact, I was pretty shocked by the air pollution and general disregard for the environment. The whole concern about global warming is just a trojan horse for ceding U.S. sovereignty--check out Lord Monckton's videos on youtube. The mania about the environment is NOT about the environment at all, imo.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Yeah I seem to be having similar problems. Probabay something stupid like a bad advertisement or the servers struggling to keep up for some reason. Hopefully not the PTB.

Sorry you are having problems though.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

That is basically what I was saying. The "green" movement wasn't ever about the environment it was all about exporting Communism to the rest of the world. As the links show when the green movement started growing it was after the WWII so the USSR had to export communism under the guise of something else. That something else was environmentalism.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Also I believe a Civil War will happen, and what they will do is in the midst of the chaos they will plant a person to lead a communist revolution to overthrow the US Government to install a Communist Dictatorship. They wouldn't want to do anything that would unite America. A common enemy would do exactly that.

The thing is the leaders of the current communist movement know they wouldn't ever win a war of any kind and they also know that a dictatorship would be overthrown within hours of one being installed. That is why you see that one Russian guy saying America is going to break into separate regions. They want to divide and conquer.

The thing is though is that there are two possibilities. One is that a civil war happens and it will be over within a matter of months, or two it will be a constant state of war for a 100 years. It just depends on what the spark is that sets it off.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Gotcha, yes, I see what you're saying. Must be getting tired....

The whole "green"thing is such a joke. But what's not so funny is the brainwashing. My 16 year old nephew gets more excited about seeing a Prius on the road than a Ferrari. They've really messed with their heads.

So, when my nephew hears about the Copenhagen treaty, he thinks that's great. We MUST do EVERYTHING for the environment. Listen to Obama's UN speech Sept 23rd on youtube. Chilling. Read the text of the Copenhagen treaty.

All about our destruction, not about the environment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join