It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Progressive" is just a friendly name for COMMUNIST!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

Ok I finished watching the first two vids. It does appear to be what is happening to the USA. First the Progressives invaded the colleges, then the public schools. They have been demoralizing and teaching our chidren to be part of the collective. No winners.. no loosers.. We are all one.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yes, but you'd be hard-pressed to find in depth quotes from Marx, Lenin Trotsky or any of them!!!!
They're censored so that you dont know how bad they were!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok I started watching the last one you posted and just the opening title made me crap my pants.

Here it is embedded.

Edit: to fix link to wrond video.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Please embed the "Messiah" one. The first one got embedded twice. thanks. here's the video #:

nZHRgTskEhE

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

OMG. I just watched the last video you posted and it is dead on, and to think this guy predicted/knew this in 1983. He even mentions how they would use groups like homosexuals to divide and conquer. How could he know that back then?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I believe it, they don't need any stray quotes popping up that will derail the movement. I'm sure if you went to some obscure libraries you could find their quotes. They couldn't censor all of it.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

As you wish. Here it is.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My question is do you think that most Liberals really are or want to become communists or are they just being tricked?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo

And Republican is just another friendly name for lack of compassion,
greedy, scrooge, dung beetle, pig, retard, tiny wee wee, constipated,
stuffy, hairy back, frigid, anus licking, Satanic Warmongering LOSER!!!

Well I might believe you more if you could post some quotes and/or links to back up how the history of the Republican party was formed with the goal of becoming "lack of compassion, greedy, scrooge, dung beetle, pig, retard, tiny wee wee, constipated, stuffy, hairy back, frigid, anus licking, Satanic Warmongering LOSERs"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Most of them are being tricked. I remember reading an article before Obama was elected stating how only like 8% of the people supporting him would actually like to live in a country like he was selling.

The problem is the have taught the kids what to think and not how to think, that is why most "liberals" can't debate rationally, they resort to name calling when they run out of their talking points.

They have been taught how to hate, while simultaneously thinking they aren't hating, it's everybody else that is hating. It really is a mental condition. Most of them won't realize what happened until they are sitting in the re-education camps, because everything they have been promised is just a lie.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
It's also a common pattern that when a revolutionary comes to power they kill off the people not closely aligned with them that helped them achieve their goals, because they were suckered and from the dream that was sold to them wasn't anything like reality, so they needed to dispose of the people that could overthrow the newly installed government.

That is so insightful. And history has proven you right.

But that seems to be the crux of the problem here: people that are basing their opinions on theories versus people that have looked at history and seen what actual results were. The sad thing is that some are still willing to risk the lives and liberty of others on the fulfillment of their utopian dreams.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by passenger]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Do not even give the sleeper the time of day.

Foment discourse-divide and conquer technique.

Just imagine the one above your last post does not exist.

S&F

Watch the progressive either dismiss this thread or completely deny they have communist ideologies. Sometimes progressive elitists that think they know everything, do not even know what they represent.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Yeah I couldn't agree more. Those poor kids have been brainwashed. At least I am old enough that I grew up in the America where we were taught to strive to be the best and to enjoy the rewards of our success.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I never said the history of the Republican party was formed with that goal
as you say.

I am saying that contemporary Republicans lack compassion and have voted against everything from Civil rights legislation in the 1960's, they voted against social security, they are voting against health care and helping the poor yet they always vote yes to blow up children in other countries with bombs.

Republicans are totally Satanic-no doubt about it.
Jesus always helped the poor.
republicans follow Satan every step of the way all the way
down to hell. War is hell.

You've got to be kidding.
Unless you completely lack awareness-Republicans ruined America.
Just look at Republican history in the last 40 years.
Overthrow of Chilean democracy under Nixon.
Tax breaks for rich and oil companies.
Always against equal rights for blacks, gays, food stamps, health care for
children etc.
9-11 on Bush's watch.
screwing with 2000 presidential election in Florida -

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Thanks for posting. I have been waiting your arrival, because I knew you would be drawn to this thread like a moth to a flame.

I agree that Progressives seem to think they know everything and they are superior to us. It kind of goes along with what HasToBeMoreToLife said about how Liberals are full of hate, but then claim they are against hate and how they cannot even defend their position. They either take their ball and go home or attack you because they lack the wisdom or ability to defend their ideology.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Really eye-opening, isn't it? Now, having seen this, you know that you know we are under deliberate attack, don't you? No, it's not paranoia, it's reality. How clearly we can see what's happening after listening to Bezmenov! Did you know that he worked in India as a KGB subversive to undermine America and foment anti-Americanism? No wonder today that the world "hates" America. Decades of persuasion that we are evil have worked.

To answer you earlier question, it's because the communists have a deliberate, systematic strategy they've employed against us and many other countries in the world. They have never lost site of their aim to bring the West, specifically America down.

I was in Vietnam a couple of years ago. Did you know that the Russians came in to Vietnam after we left? People kept mistaking me for Russian (happened to me even in Russia) and they wouldn't want to talk to me. They hate the Russians. When they found out I was American, they couldn't have been warmer or friendlier. The Russians really were right behind the V.C's efforts as our military leaders had warned us. But no, the communist-controlled press (and as Bezmenov says) the "intellectuals" undermined our efforts to stop communism's spread in Asia.

And Russia? Nothing's changed in Russia. Yes, people have more economic freedom but not much personal freedom. There's a facade of liberty but in many respects they are worse off than before. The totalitarians are still in control. My point is that we've been duped into thinking we have no enemies. We've been destroyed from within and we can't see it. Things are about to get much, much worse for us.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Hey, some of us arent republicans and know the atrocities by dems AND republican
illuminati!
But Communist revolutions are also Hell as war always is.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
My question is do you think that most Liberals really are or want to become communists or are they just being tricked?

Good question. I suspect most have been duped. Are there some that are outright America-hating communists--yes. But most are products of the communist colleges that do a great job of indoctrination. So, most are just unaware or stupid and clueless.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Hey, some of us arent republicans

Exactly. Just because someone isn't a 'progressive' or a 'democrat' or whatever does not make that person a republican by default.

TA

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join