It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Trying To Murder Patriot Sherry Jackson?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

Is this TRUE??? Is this another case of "Get the tax deniers!" like the Browns?

The feds seem intent upon MURDERING SHERRY JACKSON. See her own report below, and you'll understand. She details how the feds denied her medical care in prison and right now she IS IN THE PROCESS OF DYING.

Sherry was one of the stars of Aaron Russo's America: Freedom to Fascism. She was the former IRS agent who cried out, "SHOW ME THE LAW!". Right now she deserves the support of the entire Freedom Movement. We can give it to her by calling her Congressional Representative imploring him to intercede to save her life. For her service to the Cause of Liberty, WE SHOULD DO NO LESS!!

Can someone help me because I havent seen "From Freedom To Facsism"?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's her web-page; www.sherrypeeljackson.com...

I pulled the USA Today ad up on a website that she gave me. The website belongs to the We The People Foundation for Constitutional Education, headed by Mr. Robert Schulz in Queensbury New York. Within this full-page ad was a $50,000 challenge given my Mr. William Conklin. To this day I have not met Mr. Conklin, but thank God he had the wisdom and the guts to put his money where his mouth is. The challenge was to (1) Show how to file a federal income tax return without waving one's 5th amendment rights and (2) identify the section of the Internal Revenue Code that makes a typical worker liable to pay an income tax.

I was bound and determined to win that $50,000. I even had the money spent in my mind. I thought - Humm, after tithes and offerings, I can pay off a few bills, go on a nice vacation. . This will be a synch. Well, I pulled out my codes and regulations and began to gather the information to prepare a report for Mr. Conklin, sighting all of the answers that he asked for.

Three days later, I was sitting at my desk with no answer. I sat the codes and regulations aside for a few days and picked them up again. Determined not go give up. The next week, while sitting at my desk, scratching my head, I realized that there was a BIG problem with what the people are told versus what the codes and regulations say.

At that point I had to make a decision. Not only was it a personal decision but a moral decision. My Christian background taught me to be honest and truthful, but above all, choose GOD over man. Here before me was credible evidence that the American people are being robbed of their hard earned wages, that this fraud has been perpetuated for almost a century through fear and intimidation, and that our government is ignoring the cries of the people for answers to this crisis.

I had to decide whether I was going to be an informed slave or get off of the plantation.

I decided to get off of the plantation and actively educate others and myself about the misapplication and misrepresentation of the federal income tax.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Can someone help me because I havent seen "From Freedom To Facsism"?

it's available right here:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY, as I read her web-site, it all looks true.
She has dared to ask for the law FOR Federal taxation to a private entity!
Wow.
She MUST have medical attention, even if she is in prison!
Who's with me???!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks, Jack!

More articles;
wearechangeseattle.org...

www.nowpublic.com...

Her letter to Congressman Carl Levin;
www.congress.org...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I WILL watch From Freedom to Fascism!

What does everyone think about paying taxes or not paying?
Jailing someone who did NOT pay (not for monetary gain, but PRINCIPLE?????)

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
she isn't the first to be punished in jail by big brother,,, another guy was all messes up ,,, teeth and feet,,,, can't remember his name,,, but ats had a thread,,,,,searched and couldn't find his name

i will call her rep and fax him/her

freedom to fascism was my first real eye opener,,, and the lightning rod,,,, and then ron paul and the liberty movement,,,,, and today i am one outraged, angry american

bob schulz is awesome to,,,, with the issue of "redress of grievance's "that refused to be acknowledged or acted on,,,, just crazy

new topics

top topics

join