It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International officials knew 9/11 was brewing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
www.wnd.com...

There is evidence that officials at high levels in Syria, Germany and even inside the Central Intelligence Agency had information about the 9/11 terror hijackers' hatred for Americans and their desire to attack the U.S. before the mass murders were carried out, according to a report from Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

Evidence suggests that authorities may not have known the specific plans to hijack passenger jets and turn them into flying torpedoes but they knew something was developing.

And some of the information, heretofore not even provided to the 9/11 commission, known as the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, could become available to defense attorneys for the civilian court trials Attorney General Eric Holder has planned for the confessed terrorists in New York, just blocks from where nearly 3,000 people were killed.

The information could be embarrassing for both the U.S. and Germany, and also could create ripples through the intelligence community because of the security classifications assigned to information involving links from Germany to Syria to Spain to Saudi Arabia and the U.S.

The G2 Bulletin has uncovered evidence of links between al-Qaida operatives from Syria, Spain and Saudi Arabia, the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood and a cell of terrorists in Hamburg, Germany, where the 9/11 hijackers planned their attack on the U.S.

The ties date back to as early as 1986, as revealed by former CIA operative Bob Baer in his book "Sleeping with the Devil."

The 9/11 hijackers are documented to have had a series of contacts with a CIA operative as well as the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

The links span the globe and involve a wide range of individuals, officials and corporations. But they revolve around Hamburg.

At least one Hamburg-area company, Tatex Trading, is believed to have been a front for the Syrian intelligence service, notwithstanding its Syrian Muslim Brotherhood connections.

This concern is supported by the fact that Mohammed Majid Said, a former director of Syria's General Intelligence Directorate from 1987 to 1994, was a shareholder of the Hamburg company owned by Syrian Muslim Brotherhood member Abdel Matin Tatari.

In addition to Tatex, Tatari also owned a second company, Triple-B Trading. Both Tatex and Triple-B were listed as export-import companies. Triple-B stands for the names of the three principal owners from Saudi Arabia.

The owners are Adel Abdul Jalil Batterjee, a friend of Osama bin Laden and chairman of both the al-Shamal Islamic Bank and the Saudi charity organization World Assembly of Muslim Youth; Mohammad Bahareth of the Saudi construction conglomerate Bahareth Organization; and Hassan Bahfzallah.

Batterjee was associated with Enaam M. Arnaout through the U.S.-sanctioned charity Benevolence International Foundation.

Arnaout, who was convicted in the U.S. of terrorism, also is a member of the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. He had direct ties to fellow Syrian Muslim Brotherhood member Mohammad Zammar, creator of the 9/11 would-be hijacker cell in Hamburg.

German officials were monitoring the interactions and believe that the Syrian intelligence service tried to control the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood members in Hamburg, including those who would become the Sept. 11 hijackers.

Further, prior to 9/11, a known CIA operative had obtained information from federal German counterterrorism officials monitoring the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood members.

This certainly will cause embarrassment to the CIA, when it comes out in the trial in NYC.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"And some of the information, heretofore not even provided to the 9/11 commission, known as the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, could become available to defense attorneys "

How big is that "could"?

Sounds awfully big; like the acquisition of that material is still not a definite.

It "could" become available?

Nice thread, I'm just wondering about that one word.

Isn't the case sort of shot if that information for some reason doesn't make it to the defense attorneys?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

How big is that "could"?

Sounds awfully big; like the acquisition of that material is still not a definite.

It "could" become available?

As you probably know, the prosecutors could get a judge to EXCLUDE the evidence, based upon some issue, such as "National Security". That, of course, is the usual way that the government manages to hide facts. It is most certainly already available to the defense attorneys, but the question is as to whether it can be used in court. Of course, as part of any motion to suppress the evidence, the prosecutor would most certainly also request a gag order, forbidding the defense attorney from revealing it in public.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Really, what happened to Ben Laden? Sorry I don’t buy in to this BS, in my opinion this is nothing but more lies conjured up by the CIA and G2 Bulletin to do the best damage control to cover up of an inside job in the Bush administration. We all have seen and heard of all of these phony intelligent reports that were conjured up by CIA operatives paid for by the highest bidders in our own corrupt government. Look at the WMD intelligent reports that the CIA made up to convince congress that we need to go to war.

The 9/11 hijackers are documented to have had a series of contacts with a CIA operative as well as the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

That is not true, even Robert Muller head of the FBI said publicly that we may never know who the real hijackers were because they were using stolen identities. Yet the FBI also lied to the American people and claimed they did DNA on these alleged hijackers and were able to indentify all nineteen of the hijackers. What were they comparing the DNA to? Remember the hijackers were using stolen identities and their planes supposently vaporized on impact. Now we have six of these alleged hijackers out of the nineteen, which have sued our government to clear their names.

(We the people) have asked our government in thousands of emails and petitions across this country questions about this particular event of 911 and our arrogant government will not answer any of these question.

When the truth comes out about 911, of course it will be decades from now when all the real culprits are dead and no one can be held accountable. Then perhaps America will wake up if it is not to late already.
No, I have learned that things are not what they appear to be and that means information can be forged to fit any event and sold to the public through media and Press to convince the masses of anything. Corruption runs deep in our military, government, media CIA, FBI, in fact it runs deep in just about everything that man can put his hands on. Whom can we trust? No one.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Thanks for putting it like that. I have a clear picture of what you are saying.

So many of the government's actions surrounding 911 are so illogical it's difficult to apply logic in figuring it out.

To be honest the most frightening thing about 911 is the current state of americans' collective feelings about it.

It's impossible even to bring it up to some otherwise very intelligent people. I almost believe some of the ideas I've seen on the ATS about mass hypnosis occurring on Americans in regard to this event.

I mean If Derren Brown can do it to a mall full of people then someone like him could hypnotize a nation all by himself.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Robert Baer opines...

I myself have felt the pull of the conspiracy theorists — who believe that 9/11 was an inside job, somehow pulled off by the U.S. government. For the record, I don't believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn't all that good at it, and certainly couldn't carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.

Still, the people who think 9/11 was an inside job might easily be able to believe that Abu Zubaydah named his American accomplices in the tape that has now been destroyed by the CIA.

Time

[edit on 3-12-2009 by 911files]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
This is the usual story of throwing the CIA under the bus to cover their collective rear ends. Nobody is held accountable and the real criminals keep wandering freely to commit another crime.

And in another unrelated case, the Supreme Court gets in on the act and plays cover up by ruling to keep the torture photos in Iraq and Afghanistan hidden from the public

www.csmonitor.com...

Looks like all the usual suspects are still playing their little secrecy games.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The 'surviving hijackers' story is a myth.

Those are just people with names that are the same, or who had their identity stolen.

Apply your own logic to your own theories - if all the hijackers used false identities, it makes sense they stole others'.

There's no reason to consider the multiple intelligence warnings to all be false.

That's pure speculation. You're suggesting a conspiracy here of gargantuan scale, involving something like 8 different nations, and myriad news outlets and reporters.

Then of course, there was Bill Cooper's famous warning , which actually is traced back to a CNN reporter....

It's plausible that small elements of our intel community - and perhaps others - were somehow involved, but to suggest that everyone in all the agencies in all the countries, and all the reporters in all the newspapers are all participating in a lie - and magically, none of them have said a peep - is a huge stretch, completely unsupported by any evidence.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

If this sounds like paranoia, it is. But the CIA certainly is not helping by destroying evidence. And they should know better than to destroy evidence in the biggest criminal case in American history. More than anything what we need right now is complete and total transparency on 9/11.

Robert Baer, a former CIA field officer assigned to the Middle East, is TIME.com's intelligence columnist and the author of See No Evil and, most recently, the novel Blow the House Down

www.time.com...

What did you all expect? The government called out one of their bulldog’s mouthpieces to give his opinions. Why he “thinks” 911 was not an inside job. Did Robert Baer really tell us anything? No. This stinks of damage control, and cover –up.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Why is it that literally everyone who finds fault with your pet theories is accused of working for the government and brushed aside?

Do you not see how illogical that is?

How does dismissing contrary theories jive with an honest pursuit of truth?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Oh I have no illusions that the CIA was being up front about what it knew about 9/11. The only remaining question I have is whether they were 'passive' or took a more active role?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Hey if that your opinion I have no problems with it but I have to disagree with you on all these Nations been involved. My take on this is, a handful of corrupt officials in the Bush administration using a handful of corrupt military experts in aviation in remote control and demolition pulled of 911. These people had to be very loyal to Dick Cheney and only answer to Cheney, why do you think Cheney had his own assignation squad. Perhaps to keep everyone silent.

It's my opinion,there was only a handful of corrupt FBI who were used to help cover all the criminal evidences and plant what evidences that was needed to convinces the mass population such as airplane bone yard plants and perhaps the media “was used” in a deceptive way.

I do not believe the entire government or military was involved in fact most of them are not aware of what really happened. Don’t think for a minute that this could not be carried out, we have the technology to do it. I believe there are corrupt CIA and they have been used to invent documents, files, fantasy stories, motives, operatives, and where used to even work with the FBI.

When one plans a false flag operation, one needs to invent a bogyman *Bin Laden* and his blind followers. One needs a terrorist to take a fall, or all eyes would be on Washington.
Wasn’t it amazing that the alleged culprit was name in the hour the WTC fell. I was amazed at how many military experts were flown to all the News stations around the country in the hour to help sell the story of Ben Laden on every News outlet in America.

Yes sir, they seem to have all the evidences about Bin Laden with in the hour after the WTC came down, yet months later, when the Taliban captured Bin Laden the Justice department had an agreement with the Taliban, the agreement was the Taliban wanted proof that Bin Laden had anything to do with doing 911 they said any evidences that you can produce to us and we will turn Bin Laden over to our military.
Well folks they are still waiting. They let OBL go, there was no reason to hold him, end of story.

Now they have a new Mastermind and after he was water boarded 300 times in a month he will gladly tell everyone that he committed the most sophisticated terrorist attack on the most powerful and most protected country in the world, which has spies and eyes and hears in every country in the world. This man will tell you he was the mastermind behind the Limburg kidnapping. Are they kidding? you talk about logic.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

What do you think about Sibel Edmonds' story, or the work of Dennis Hopsicker?

It very much does seem like other organizations are implicated, to me.

link   

link   

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

sorry for the triple post - my computer froze...

we don't disagree that elements of our intel community were possibly involved.

but i think edmonds it credible, and hopsicker has done very good research.

maybe bin laden was involved, maybe he wasn't. maybe he's a figure head, maybe he's just a money man, or maybe, just a bogey man, as you suggest. who knows?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think I will pass the mantle of beating this dead horse to death with Impressme to you. I (and others) have spent a long time showing Impressme where to find the information that will shatter this illusion of his and he still clings to it. Good Luck.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

I think I will pass the mantle of beating this dead horse to death with Impressme to you. I (and others) have spent a long time showing Impressme where to find the information that will shatter this illusion of his and he still clings to it. Good Luck.

What is you think I think?

I doubt there's a single piece of evidence you are thinking about that I haven't come across already. I've been exactly where you are right now, fox. I've just gained perspective by now. I realize the folly of the fervor of certitude, and the limits of the implications of the 'evidence'.

Whatever it is you think I believe, just know that you're making an assumption.

And that tends not to go very well for people.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Your own words

End of post.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Your own words

End of post.

I have no idea what you are even talking about.

Your post may be over, but thinking about what you are saying seems to have never begun.

My god you truthers are smug.

I hope you're happy with the progress your 'movement' has made, because this is as far as it will ever go - precisely because of this disgusting attitude and manner of speaking to people.

See, when it's convenient for you guys, you believe the main stream media. The surviving hijackers rumor started with a BBC report:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Later down the line, the BBC issued a correction and admitted mistakes it had made:

www.bbc.co.uk...

When they agree with you, you don't question it an iota. If they disagree with you, they're disinfo agents.

You can't have it both ways, and yet you try.

Utter madness.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by TrueTruth]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join