It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Case of Criminal Last Names/My 1st Post

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cathar

Originally posted by Xaberz
Haha, that's funny. Although I thought you were going to list serial killer names, not politicians.

That reminds me of America's first serial killer Herman Webster Mudgett. I always thought that a name like Mudgett was fitting for a serial killer. Can you look up what that name means in your dictionary?

Herman Mudgett is covered on page #1 of the original thread on the DI forum....post #8...just click this link>>>

forum.davidicke.com...

Thank you! That is really interesting

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

here is a fascinating book written by Howard Bloom 15 years ago....IMO it relates to this thread idea very well.

en.wikipedia.org...

On the DI forum this thread has gone over 25 thousand views......It's getting about a thousand hits per month...
forum.davidicke.com...

I'm hoping some mystery writer will spot this and weave it into a plot....or maybe it could be used in police dectective work..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Rover:[german] One who robbed on the highway,/,somethings a robber knight.

Rovin/Rovine/Rovinsky[russian/Polish] Dweller at a ditch or canal...

CARL ROVE...AKA Bush's Brain...the last name Rove is not listed but it could be a shortened form of either of the names above....
*******************************************************************************************************************
en.wikipedia.org... ..//Rhodesia..,the Rhodes Scholarship

Rhodes : dweller in a clearing in a wood.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Romney [English]: One who came from Romney,[island in a marsh,spacious river] in Kent.

New Dictionary of American Family Names....page 431....

OK..So Mitt Romney has a swamp last name....so he is qualified to be a mass murderer via WAR...like Bush # 41&43...imho

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
forum.davidicke.com...
see last few posts on this link to thread for links regarding Neanderthals...

I have found a major piece of the puzzle....>>The Cromagnons drove the Neanderthals into the swamps,forests & wastelands a long time ago & took all the prime real estate for themselves...the Neanderthals & the Neanderthal Hybrids lived a dog eat dog existance & had to resort to being predators in order to survive during the bad times...about 900 years ago the Neanderthals were given last names relating to the geographic locations where they lived...............TIME PASSES............around 1345 the Black Plague kills off 1/3 to 1/4th of the population of Europe...Farm labor becomes scarce so the Neanderthals are now allowed to become serfs...
...............................................more time goes by............................
The Industrial Revolution starts and some of the Neanderthals & Neanderthal Hybrids move to the cities & take factory jobs....In the cities they are introduced to gambling,gin,whiskey,prostitution and crime....Some of them fall back on the old ways & become predatory criminals....and their last names have followed them .....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
forum.davidicke.com...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^here is the link to the Neanderthal information that fits perfectly with my theory about the connection between criminals and their last names...If you know anyone who knows anyone who is a writer....

or if YOU are a writer...Please feel free to take this idea and run with it...cheers,cathar./grail

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Sinn, Sinner :[German] One who came from Sinn [swamp] in Germany.
Page 472 of New Dictionary of American Family Names.

This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase " They were living in sin"...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Newlywed couple Elyette and Miranda Barbour wanted to kill someone .

Barbour: one who practiced surgery, ie>> a blood-letter.
also a hairdresser.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Glad you also noticed "Lee". It may just Seem like it comes up often,but I have noticed that American men with Lee as their middle name eg Donald Lee Duck,tend to get convicted for serial killings,murder,rape,crimes against kids and general violent criminal activity quite a lot.Or is it just a huge fave as a 2nd name in America? Interesting theory,anyway+i am sure there is truth in your suspicion that sounds+names carry a vibration.Btw this site may interest you,the Kabalarians give enormous importance to name meanings:

www.kabalarians.com...
S+f,interesting thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Rachel Wade
Wade..dweller at a shallow river crossing or ford.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join