It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psi Abilities/Crop Circles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was watching the Discovery Channel the other night, and they were talking about Crop Circles. I was wondering, since it's such a big mystery as to how they are made, I have my own theory (*THIS IS JUST A THEORY*). I am thinking that because people with proven Psi ability and people who have a lot of experience in this field, I was wondering, would you be able to make imprints on the ground, or anything else?

Also, if you are able to, then this would explain (hopefully) why most crop circles are made over areas with energy (and lots of it). Because, isn't it true that if you are experienced enough, you would be able to gather energy from different sources?

The show also showed these little "dots" as they called them hovering above the circles for a few seconds and then flying away. I'm not sure if this can be related to Psi abilities, but I've heard that you could create Psi balls that are sometimes visible. I'm not sure though if you could move it that fast, or create it at a totally different location then you are.

This is just my theory, this may be totally incorrect.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a baseball cap with a wire loop for a surveying sight, and some flat boards and pieces of rope, and done under the cover of night. Ever wonder why (with the exceptions of already known hoaxes) they always appear overnight. Also on one of the documentary channels, they clearly showed how just two men, working for about 4-6 hours in total darkness, were able to make a huge crop circle design (including smaller circles, connecting lines, etc.) using such materials.

posted on Feb, 27 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ive seen pictures and television coverage of these things and wonder how the really big ones could have been constructed in one night under total darkness.the designs alone would take massive planning to reproduce exactly to scale something as intricate as some of these things.i just cant see a load of blokes tramping all over the place in total darkness lumping boards ropes and materials around flattening crops with equal weight and leaving behind them perfect symetrical shapes and no evidence at all that they were there.of course nobody knows for sure that these were done at night because the farmer whose field they are in of course might be lying and very good at art.

new topics

join