It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Will 'Save Earth'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89fc3d9218e6.jpg[/atsimg]

brasschecktv.com...

Someone must have forgotten to send UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown the memo to go easy on the "New World Order" schtick.

Perhaps he wanted to show the people who actually put him in power that he's onboard. Or maybe he just said "F*** it. We don't need to hide any more."

At the end of this excerpt, Brown quotes George Bush Sr. speech from 16 years earlier verbatim: "A new world order is emerging..."

The newspaper headline at the every end is priceless: "New World Order to Save the Earth."

No thanks. I'll pass on that.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
They think they're going to get away with it! BUT THEY WON'T!!
It might work for a little while, but they are in for a big surprise when the conscious level on this planet rises one notch...
People will wake up when terrible shocks hits humanity as a whole. Those shocks are necessary because it's the only thing that will shake the human psyche and life as we know it will never be the same.

S&F for this thread

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
this is quite disturbing....

The way it said "willsave earth" is another way to said "population control"

now I am scared...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I don't think there should be any concern about there ever being a 'One World Government' or a New World Order'...
...at least not according to Nebuchadnezzar's dream any way...

"And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken. 43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay." Daniel 2:41-43

...but like Nebuchadnezzar they will try to defy the prophecy...
...the image he had made completely of gold was a display of his arrogance that Babylon would not be succeeded by other nations as his dream predicted.

"Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: ... at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the golden image that Nebuchadnezzar the king hath set up:" Daniel 3:1,5

Threescore cubits = 60, Six cubits = 6, Six musical instruments sound = 6
This is the origin and meaning of the 666 described in the end time events of The Revelation...
...that a similar circumstance will transpire before the restoration of all things.

Babylon was followed by the Medes/Persians, Greece and Rome...
...and since Rome the world has been divided...
...and it will remain divided until 'a stone cut out without hands' ends all national authority. (Dan 2:34)

So if the prophecy continues to be as correct in the future as it has been in the past...
...they will try but it won't happen and an act of judgment will end it.

[edit on 2/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

So if the prophecy continues to be as correct in the future as it has been in the past...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are forgetting the rest of the prophecy? The 7 year tribulation? The mark of the beast? The chopping off of the heads of those who hold to their faith in God? The book of daniel plainly says that the son of perdition will rule for a short time. That's Daniel 36:verses 36 thru 45

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by troubleshooter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are forgetting the rest of the prophecy? The 7 year tribulation? The mark of the beast? The chopping off of the heads of those who hold to their faith in God? The book of daniel plainly says that the son of perdition will rule for a short time. That's Daniel 36:verses 36 thru 45

I don't know what Book of Daniel you are reading but mine only has twelve chapters.

It is true that the pattern of the dream/circumstances in Daniel 2 and 3 is explanded in Revelation (and parts of Matthew and Paul's letters to the Thessalonians)...
...and the same pattern of behaviour unfolds in the end time...
...but the world is still never united under a single rule.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
What is the problem with a new world order ? The way i see it the world and the people in it need a good kick up the a**e . Only with one government system can we effectively pool our resources ond colonise space . I truly believe that is the only chance of salvation for the human race . The way things are just now with all the bickering and fighting amongst nations and the recent credit crunch shows us our system dont work .

I wager the ordinary fella on the street said exactly the same kind of things before all the states in America united . I know well that in UK the four countries that make it used to constantly fight amongst themselves . Even today people in Scotland where i live want to break this up . On our own Scotland would just be another country with an outstretched hand rather than sitting at the top table of world affairs .

A change is as good as a rest .

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

Its going to take something MAJOR for the mass population to wake up. I believe it will be a mistake made by TPTB, a mistake we must capitalise upon.

Its still going to be a close call in my opinion.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by swiftfootedachilleus

A New World Order isn't, in itself, a terrible idea.

But in today's society though, it could potentially be the beginning of the end.

Yes, people need a kick up the backside. What they don't need however is their freedoms taken from them, and worst case scenario, their lives.

We do need a New World Order...but not their new world order.

Peace.

top topics

join