It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays 'will never go to heaven'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
What about hermaphrodites? They must be effed either way eh?

Damn...the Lord sure works in unusual ways...

Gays..dont feel left out though...heaven is not for poor people, black people or non Jewish people anyway...

God hates **ahem** loves everyone equally...that is of course, except rich white dudes...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
WOW, this thread must be where all of the G_D haters go. The homo’s and trans-sexuals WHO continuously live in sin without repentance will get their judgment
The blasphemy and self damnation will get you where you want to go..
Very sad, just very very sad.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

hhhmmm..G_d haters?

Gud...?Gid...?Gad...?Ged....? OOOOHHHHHH...
gOOOOOOd...riiight...my bad...sometimes im a little slow...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but humans are born with either a penis or a vagina. These parts are meant for a reason, a penis doesn't fit inside a penis, and a vagina doesn't fit in a vagina. Thus this violates the laws of whoever created the universe, or whoever DIDN'T create the universe. Isn't that reason enough? I don't understand where we went off about sexuality from the 90's and on... this is ridiculous. People would say that having intercourse with each others' fecal matter is also an acceptable way to get into heaven.

As for this matter in a more theological view - if you read anything it will tell you that it's wrong. So if you believe that heaven exists, and you also believe that you can get into heaven by scissoring with Xerxes.. then you are creating a contradiction yourself. Believe what you want, but if you believe that homosexuals or transsexuals can get into heaven then you need to recheck your textbooks.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAHHHAHA!!!!!

My source is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Basically the most trusted source possible. Please get a clue. Even if CDC is wrong, and your source is right...are you trying to say that 1.3% of the population getting 48% of all new HIV infections is GOOD?! I can't continue this battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent. Good luck to you.

www.cdc.gov...

Your world HIV numbers are skewed because of the absolute pandemic AIDS has become in Africa. I'm talking civilized world, not third world countries.

Actually from your CDC Fact Sheet

MSM account for nearly half of the more than one million people living with HIV in the U.S. (48%, or an estimated 532,000 total persons).

Well done, instead of making me look bad, you quoted my exact figure, and made yourself look like an idiot. Care to keep debating this?

I look forward to you making more mistakes

Battle of wits indeed

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Myollinir

...Penis' aren't also supposedly designed to be stuck into mouths either...nor mouths on vaginas...

...yet come on now...how many Hetero's have passed that up??

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

OMG I Never knew you were so intolerant, and hateful, You would say such things.

OMG Tezza, you just dropped all points imo..

lol, I cant...
I cant even bullsheet a post faking rage. haha Tezz..

You wanted it from the way the title reads, surely..

Stick you wotsists where your doodads are, I dont care, just dont try and stick your ohno in my uh uhhh or else!! oO

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nobody's going to hell, because there isn't one.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by galatea
Nobody's going to hell, because there isn't one.

Look at me Satans child
Born of evil thus defiled
Brought to life through Satanic birth
Raised in Hell to live on Earth

I miss the 80's.. :/

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Why would God "create" people that are Gay, only to send them to enternal damnation? Homosexuals are born that way, if it was a choice, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't choose to be gay because of all the discrimination they get.

I know the bible and I know that it says they aren't supposed to "act" on it. However, I believe that the bible was written by man, and well that's another topic in itself.

So, no I don't believe there really is a hell. I believe that God, or I believe Goddess, put us here to nurture our souls and prepare for the next spiritual plane..

....so homosexuals aren't going to hell, because there isn't one, hell is a manmade ideal to scare people into doing certain things for big brother's gain.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
In my opinion, it's a rare occasion when the catholic church tells the truth.

This is one of those times and you're slamming them!?

"Gays will never go to heaven."

They're telling the truth!

;troll footsteps;

[edit on 12/3/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myollinir
I'm sorry, but humans are born with either a penis or a vagina.

Unless your Lady gaga

Believe what you want, but if you believe that homosexuals or transsexuals can get into heaven then you need to recheck your textbooks.

And if you honestly believe in heaven than one should stop reading the Bible and enter the 21st Century

I've said it before, religious followers need to stop imposing their doctrine of hate on society.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Very few of you will ever truly understand what god is, .... because your stuck trying to figure out the intricacy's of an ILLUSION.

Your looking for Waldo on the wrong page, .... yet your so convinced he's right behind the next building.

I feel sorry for someone who try's to understand god from a book, then has the audacity to pass judgement as though they were him.

In truth you are spiritualy dead, walking the earth being led by the delusions of yourself and others like you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
HOMOSEXUALS and transsexuals "will never enter the kingdom of heaven"Sounds about right to me!

At the risk of being called many names - let me straighten something out for you - anyone who puts their commitment to sexual needs/desires/orientation/whatever before their commitment to God is not worthy to enter the kingdom of heaven - that goes for hetro as well - we are ALL called to chastity outside of marriage... that's how the Roman Catholic Church sees it - but all of this is contingent upon in fact being a believer...and so much can happen between now and the moment of final choice...I think we'll be very surprised at where we find ourselves then [heaven or hell] and who we meet there
And honestly I hope to see everyone including my "gay" cousin but of course that's contingent upon the mercy of God for me especially ....

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
To the christians in the thread.

Is God wrong to have made me (and other gay people) this way? Because if God made me this way, there must have been some kind of intention behind it. As God is never wrong, are you calling God wrong for making people gay?

I'm not a God hater, before you say it, I'm a hater hater. I "hate" (feel sorry for, is more apt) those who use their own prejudices and present them as if it's Gods word. You lot crack me up. But then, you are also Gods will, so what do we do?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"Wise" words from the Catholic Church. Also well known for being the "wolfs watching out for the sheeps"

If gays are not to go to heaven (if heaven exist) lots of other people should not go there either. It's really so sad, that some people think it's their problem how other people live their lives. Actually they do have a life, just like everybody else. Mostly, what comes to peoples mind while thinking gay is their sexlife. They actually do other things as well

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

The human soul has no gender or color.

Who are you to judge another?

You need to gain an understanding and compassion for beliefs and lifestyles that differ from your own.

Your comment was both hateful and judgemental.

If "Heaven" were full of people like you - it would not be "Heaven".

We are all grains of sand and "God" is the beach.

Our outer shell we call a "body" is just that a shell. It's like driving a Chevy - you are driving the Chevy but you are not the Chevy.

We are a eternal, multi-dimensional (sexless) entity having a physical 3d experience.

One's sexual orientation is of minor consequence to you.

Possibly that which you commented so harshly about you fear - why?

It is exactly this type of mindset that is part of the primitive hatefulness mankind must evolve away from.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I guess this is an example of the kind of opinion that people aren't allowed to have.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I guess this is an example of the kind of opinion that people aren't allowed to have.
People can have what ever opinion they like, but if it's one filled with hatred, you can expect the opinion to be ripped to shreds, as other people hold different opinions to it. Other people mind, who aren't hiding their hate behind a book. They are the worse type.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by galatea

Yep, there isn't any heaven either IMO. Just different planes of existance which correspond to the beliefs people have at the time of their death. Which they can leave anytime if they choose to do so. So perhaps there is a gay heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join