It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays 'will never go to heaven'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

You are right. Read my previous posts about what we should be discussing.

But, there are people out there now that are the way that they are and others make them feel shame and depressed.

It's not right, everyone should be made to feel warmth and welcome.

It is the hate and indifference to another's being victimized that is harming all of us, for you see we are all interconnected.

Nobody should be hating another or passing judgement on another and making (controlling) that person's private life.

This all comes down to control and religious fanatics (Christian, Moslem, Jewish, etc) that feel they have the right to force their beliefs and guilt trips onto another.

Love = light positive force
Hate = dark negative force

Live long & prosper.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar
reply to post by karl 12

How, from an evolutionary standpoint, has the homosexual gene or trait survived the natural selection process? It seems to me that it would have been weeded out quite early on, considering that evolution is all about 'passing on' ones genetic information. Not saying that I buy evolution either, but taking it from that viewpoint I guess.

It's an honest question. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, since I really could care less what other dudes do with their junk, I guess I'm a little selfish that way.

Anyone? I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this question. If not then I will have to assume that evolution and homosexuality are incompatible. Which is strange, since it seems that many that defend the lifestyle are atheists ie. evolutionists. Just an observation.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Homosexuality is incompatible with evolution per se. But.. homosexual can have children if they really want to. Some do, and some do have them, biologically I mean. And scientist have been looking for a gay gene for decades.

The problem is.. genes doesn't control cells. That protein chains are being produces is based on the environment and signals. Those can be brain sinals, sound signals and the environment itself.

So it's environment and the person itself (it's subconcious) that decides on many great deal of things.

If 5-15% of population won't have children - that's not a particalary bad idea. Although those people, the gays, have gone through more bad things than most people. My personal opinion - they are just better people in terms of being *less* judgmental. Irony, that those poeple wont' have children

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Heaven has a very strict dress code...
...everyone must be wearing a 'robe of righteousness'...
...but this can't be earned or purchased at the corner store...
...but is obtained by faith alone.

There are and will be no human categories in heaven.

There will be no male or female, gay or straight, black or white version...
...the garment is provided in one color only and one size fits all.

I counsel thee to buy of me...white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed..." Revelation 3:18

Whatever you have been will be coverered and and never again be seen or come to mind.

[edit on 5/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Gays 'will never go to heaven'

www.heraldsun.com.au

HOMOSEXUALS and transsexuals "will never enter the kingdom of heaven", a leading Roman Catholic cardinal said overnight.

Cardinal Javier Lozano Barragan said that while the Church regarded homosexuality as an "insult to God", this did not justify discrimination against gay and transsexual people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

that is only bad assuming there are only 2 option after death......which IMHO is just crazy...

Why only 2 options when this universe is filled with limitless options.....

they may not go to heaven......but it doesn't mean they are going hell.....

that is where religion has a control on us, making us think it's one or the other..

they probably go to a place with other like minded spirits of some sort...

I mean who would want to be in a place that doesn't even want you...

I'm not gay, but maybe some ATSers who are could give some input.......

If I wasn't allowed to go to a place after death because of some small thing like that then i wouldn't want to dwell there...

BTW even though I think homosexuality is weird, i respect the fact that they still show love and compassion towards another human being...

So because they show love but not in the same way they can't join us ?

Seems kinda fishy....

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't believe in heaven or hell as described in the bible myself.

To me the concept of Hell is asinine on it's face. Tossed into the flames you can feel for eternity. There is nothing just or righteous about that. Only a cruel sadistic god would do such a thing, but it continues to keep some people from questioning the authority of their religious leaders to this day, as well as keeping them donating.

Hitler would not deserve hell. Should he be forced to starve to death, burn to death, be beaten, bayoneted, drowned, shot and blown to bits over and over, at least once for each person's death he caused, until all of his crimes are accounted for? For the sake of argument, OK, but that still comes nowhere near an eternity in hell. Hell isn't justice, hell is just sick.

And many Christians think gays should go to hell because they violated God's word.... or they worship a God that they claim is holy and just, and He does stuff like this?

Count me out. Humanity needs to grow up and leave this stuff behind.

As for Heaven, streets of gold in a world where gold has no value makes no sense. It sounds as phony as Hell, designed as a tool to motivate and manipulate.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Since there isn't a one -
It's good they aren't going there.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What did he say? That gays will "will never enter the kingdom of heaven", and that it is an "insult to God".

Speaking of insults to God:

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

It's pretty clear that idols/statues etc should NOT be worshipped. The Catholic Church (and others) worship statues of Jesus and the cross and idols such as Mary. Ask yourself why do they ignore the 'word of God'?

The Catholic Church simply cuts this section out of the 10 Commandments altogether. No offence to Catholics but you really need to read before you believe what you are told
www.the-ten-commandments.org...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by cams]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

the reason that God would not let a gay person into heaven is because they are living there lives carnaly. you are supose to controle ur urges and not let ur urges controle you. a gay person would be denied passage the same that a normal person commiting adultery would. one sin does not stop you from getting into heaven, its the fact that u didnt repent and try harder to live spiritualy. people seem to have a hard time controling there urges these days. dont worry so much about sex or ur car or ur Ipod and worry more about being spiritual.worry more about not needing objects and pleaure. the man that does not "want", does not need. sex is for making more humans not to get ur rocks off in everything you see. but any ways , you should do what ever makes u happy. wether gay or strate, God loves you and if u have the "want" to get into heaven you will.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light
reply to post by tezzajw

the reason that God would not let a gay person into heaven is because they are living there lives carnaly. you are supose to controle ur urges and not let ur urges controle you. a gay person would be denied passage the same that a normal person commiting adultery would. one sin does not stop you from getting into heaven, its the fact that u didnt repent and try harder to live spiritualy. people seem to have a hard time controling there urges these days. dont worry so much about sex or ur car or ur Ipod and worry more about being spiritual.worry more about not needing objects and pleaure. the man that does not "want", does not need. sex is for making more humans not to get ur rocks off in everything you see. but any ways , you should do what ever makes u happy. wether gay or strate, God loves you and if u have the "want" to get into heaven you will.
Gay people in loving committed relationships are the same as adulterers?

What utter twaddle.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Even though I am not homosexual I would prefer Hell over Heaven any day to get away from such such religious fanatics.

Plus Hell is lot more kinky

then you're in for shock my firend
there will be lots of those fanatics in hell
. besides, kinky is fun, but hell is not fun (as per definition), therefore hell is not kinky but whatever is your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by Kailassa
Maybe Jesus was gay and you'll find him there, along with gay sympathisers like his disciples and his Mom.

I am sure Jesus was not gay neither He screwed around, nor He stole, but He was branded as a friend of sinners and whores. It takes a twisted mind to interpret that as equal to a sinner.

As far as I understand there is no difference between homosexuality and stealing or murder, or lying, or serving other gods. In fact, I think the latter is worse. Another striking statement in the Bible is that ALL men/women are sinful. So from this follows that no sinner (read human) enters heaven. You don't get to heaven by being nice and good, you get there buy death of Jesus Christ, a friend of such sinners like you, me, homosexuals, murderers, pedophiles, etc. People are all the same, really. Therefore the statement of Catholic Church seems inconsistent with the scripture they allegedly propagate. Some homosexuals indeed will not go to heaven. Some decent people will not go to heaven. Some killers will not go to heaven. But who then? What's the criteria? It's a tough question. People who study the subject for decades still argue about it.

Common mistake people make in understanding God is to look at big church organizations, who are no different from other big organizations, which full of sinners. If you want to understand God look for God, not for people who claim they know Him.

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by tezzajw

This is how it works...

Pretty much everyone on this forum will be dead within fifty years...
...but anyone whose spirit is united to 'the Spirit' will live on as a consequence of believing the Gospel...
...while everyone else is basically 'road kill'.

[edit on 2/12/09 by troubleshooter]

I think you're on the right track there, but what do I know

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Church: God demands you follow his rules or you go to hell!!!!
Plebs: Ok what are the rules
Church: Do as we say but not as we do, oh and no gays!
Plebs: Ok...

what a bunch of moronic idiots this bunch is.

Gays have more chance of getting into heaven than them, preaching there hatefulll spew.

:Thall shall not judge

I find it funny they always for get that part..

Born a sinner

For get that cracker too

pathetic lot..

S+F for its pure insanity

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

the reason that God would not let a gay person into heaven is because they are living there lives carnaly. you are supose to controle ur urges and not let ur urges controle you.

that was a funny statement.

God also said we are all born sinners? so if your gay whats the point? I mean you was born a sinner anyway.. shall everyone just repent?

this idea of god is the problem.. Not the people.

Just to add something GOD did not write the bible .. a MAN did

laws for people to follow..

[edit on 6-12-2009 by 13579]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Grow up.

God has a funny way of expressing his love to us - earthquakes, terrorism, war, destroying our climate. Shall I go on??

This thread proves, that, religious followers should not be allowed out in public. Some dangerous and hate filled comments in this thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by krzyspmac
Homosexuality is incompatible with evolution per se. But.. homosexual can have children if they really want to. Some do, and some do have them, biologically I mean. And scientist have been looking for a gay gene for decades.

The problem is.. genes doesn't control cells. That protein chains are being produces is based on the environment and signals. Those can be brain sinals, sound signals and the environment itself.

So it's environment and the person itself (it's subconcious) that decides on many great deal of things.

If 5-15% of population won't have children - that's not a particalary bad idea. Although those people, the gays, have gone through more bad things than most people. My personal opinion - they are just better people in terms of being *less* judgmental. Irony, that those poeple wont' have children

I would agree that it's a 'choice' as you state in your third paragraph. Your statement that they are 'just better people' reveals quite a bias on your part. I don't think any group of people can claim that they are 'just better'. In fact it seems to be the kind of thinking that led to the statements that led to this thread.

We are all equally 'less better' and need something special to make us whole again. That something has been provided by the One who loves us all. He will meet anyone of us anywhere we are. Anywhere, period. Where we go from there is up to Him and us. Fatalistic comments from priests who's 'religion' has lost its way are detrimental to the real and simple message of Love sent to us from our Creator. Hope springs Eternal, and this person has no right to condemn anyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Homosexuality / Heterosexuality ?

I think many Christians have tried a little bit of both but not enough of either.

And that's where so many problems stem from

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have no ideas about the rest of you, however, my poop shoot is marked exit only. Additionally, there's no way I want fecal matter on any part of my body.

[edit on 12/6/2009 by Autarchic]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autarchic
I have no ideas about the rest of you, however, my poop shoot is marked exit only. Additionally, there's way I want fecal matter on any part of my body.

Way!?! Theres' WAY you want fecal matter on you? Ewwwwwww.

Do you mean NO WAY! Cause you said way.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Brainwashed by the church idiot.
Bush is apparently on the right path, maybe we should take a few lessons from him.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I hope that wrestling lesbiens make it to heaven , I can't imagine an eternity without them .

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join