It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans are the Enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Chris Matthews referred to West Point as an "enemy camp."

Once a Vet always a Vet. Call any Vet the Enemy is calling all Vet's the Enemy.

This puke has done nothing to help anyone but himself.

He just uses up good air that others could breath.

There.. my rant is over. Simper Fi

corner.nationalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Great, a Chris Mathews bash thread.

Okay, I censored myself. I could not say in ANY company what I just said.

Everytime I hear that "oohhh I felt this thrill go up my leg" simpering fool I want to throw up.

Simper fi? Is that the Chris Mathews new slogan?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Wow, just another reason to hate these filthy rich MSM knowledge contaminators. O'reiley, Hannity, Beck, Matthews just to name a few, are the absolute scum polluting people's minds with garbage. When the people seek real journalism they get bombarded with reality t.v., Tiger Woods and this trash more than REAL news and events that matter.

S&F OP!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That is where Wolfowitz went to rabble rouse? So not only are the men volunteering to risk their life so that we don't have to enemies of the president, they are rabble.

I get what he was trying to say but the wording... You know what these are college-educated professionals with several semesters of literature, English comp, and psych classes. They know the power of wording. Things like this aren't mistakes and they are purposefully subtle.

Of course both sides do the same thing. It is sad we must forego honest debate and critical thought.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Chris Matthews is another obamanation and MSM screwball. I hope he goes the way of the "dixie chips or dipsey chicks" or what ever their name was. Their shock jocks, getting their 30 minutes of fame. S&F to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
mathews... good lord... this guy still gets tingles running up his leg at the mere mention of the obama....

well considering that the obama was not to well recieved there..... it might have appeared as such..... but then not to many of the military folks care for him anyways... and besides this was another photo op for the obama

top topics

join