It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis? My first time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Two nights ago, I woke up around 3:00 AM, couldn't sleep so I milled around, got me a snack and watched some Simpson's. At about 3:40AM I went to sleep only to wake up at ?:?? o clock and that's when it happened.

When I woke up, I instinctively attempted rolled over, but then i realized "hey, I can't roll over, oh I cant move! OH ****!" All while this was happening, I heard a whisper, in a voice I can't explain, say something THAT I BELIEVE was "There's nothing you can do" (The whisper part, i didn't realize until later, but I know it happened regardless of whether that's what it said or not.) That's when I felt my left hand being tugged over the bed, but never all the way, then I felt my legs slowly being lifted up, then put down. I then felt my hand slowly become movable again as i unclenched my fist incredibly slowly.

Things about what I heard during:
I heard something like me hyperventilating, except it was nonstop.
The whisper I heard seems feminine, but I don't know if it was or not

Things about when I "woke" up:
It was 4:40
I was laying with my arms flat out, right fist clenched,legs together.

Can anyone provide some insight to what happened to me, thanks!

Oh, scared me to death, in case you didn't know XD

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sounds like SP. Were you sleeping on your back?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Yes, i was sleeping on my back, I know it sounds like sleep paralysis, but when it happens to you, you think "No way is this sleep paralysis"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaved Yeti

It happens to me all the time when I'm sleeping on my back. At first I didn't know what it was, because I had never heard of SP, but after doing research I found out what it was and no longer have a "problem" with it. Yes I experience it, but I don't have a problem with it as I'm able to tell when it's happening and can now stop it from happening.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

top topics

join