It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH! - 'Land of The Free' short film about US Militia !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
On a more hopeful note, I wonder how many of the "jackbooted thugs" in the clip would really turn their weapons against fellow US citizens? Think about it...if things got dire enough, the folks in black body armor in the film would have wives and kids and parents and friends and relatives out of work, out of hope, maybe even out of food and home...is there any hope that these folks would rally WITH the people rather than against them? That they would turn down orders to shoot people at checkpoint? that they would join the Oathekeepers or a similar movement?

I think it would be a lot harder to draw "us vs. them" lines in a situation where the country was really going to hell, and I'd expect a fair amount of governement "thugs" to JOIN WITH any armed resistance rather than shooting unarmed citizens in sweatshirts at illegal checkpoints. One can always hope, anyway. Imagine if TPTB unleashed what they thought were there "pitbulls" on the masses...only to find the pitbulls JOINING the masses?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This movie should actually tell people how other nations also feel the American force and laws at work.

Why is this so scary to you Americans right now. Is it because it might happen to you?

This resistance would be seen as terrorism. I hope you all know that.

In your mind you are a freedom fighter. But by the authority in charge. You will be a terrorist. And in the mind of all those who support the Authority.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

this is a great video. let's hope life here doesn't come to this.

star and flag

-subfab

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

On the other hand, maybe they will stay with the government since they'll get a paycheck to support their families. Remember that this is a dog-eat-dog situation. We're talking about a different kind of awareness on a national scale, one that is older and more savage. Sure, some will go over to help the resistance, but many will not. These "thugs" will have only one thing in mind, and that is the protection of their families. They will naturally gravitate towards the group that provides the best means of doing so, and that is TPTB. I'm not sure anyone has any idea of how many will and how many won't, but rest assured there will be no shortage of brown shirts. The resistance will also have to worry about those in their own ranks who will turn back to TPTB.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by scrybe]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
About 1:40 in I could not help but notice a box with a radiological symbol on it. Attempting to demonize the militia movement are they??

I am new to ATS.. Please be gentle.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
seriously.... I cant stop laughing at this, Its an okay realistic short film, but its the responses I'm reading, and I'm not being disrespectful, no sir not at all, matter of fact I'm probably laughing at myself as well,
Its the mixture of anxious teasing bloodlust and heartbeat in your ears fear that I'm seeing, that I'm reading.
This movie didnt seal the deal on my opinion of this ever happening in the states, that was formed long ago when I watched the muscle of this country shut down and sold away.
What I'm laughing at, is how non gloriously freaking brutal its going to be when it goes down.
And it will all happen WITHOUT a sound track.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

I think it would be a lot harder to draw "us vs. them" lines in a situation where the country was really going to hell, and I'd expect a fair amount of governement "thugs" to JOIN WITH any armed resistance rather than shooting unarmed citizens in sweatshirts at illegal checkpoints. One can always hope, anyway. Imagine if TPTB unleashed what they thought were there "pitbulls" on the masses...only to find the pitbulls JOINING the masses?

Sure, unless those "pitbulls" aren't American. How likely is it that TPTB could/would send our American troops overseas. Indefinitely tie our soldiers up in several no-end-no-win wars, spread across several countries. They can use the same ships that exported our troops and equipment, to import foreign troops and equipment and hand out DHS tee-shirts upon arrival.

Then, the only threat is vet uprising; which, ironically, would better mirror the OP's posted movie clips.

Things that make ya(okay, me) go hmmm...

Just say'n,
-Sour

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
i LOVE it.

They should make it into a full film. maybe it would wake people up.

I love the camera angles and dialogue. Alotta talent behind this short film.

Gotta love the indies! Half the time their movies are 5 times better than the million dollar bull# films.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

That they would turn down orders to shoot people at checkpoint? that they would join the Oathekeepers or a similar movement?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OathKeepers??? Join that sorry-ass bunch of whiners???

Yea, you go ahead and join oathkeepers, then start discussing anything about the nwo, and see how long you remain a member!

I was a member for about 11 days, and got kicked out for being "disruptive to their agenda of standing up for the constitution with all my NWO/Global Gov't rhetoric!

Now, if you wanna be a good ole boy or girl and donate them all your money every week when you git your paycheck, they'll surely love you then!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Militias are a joke anymore. The last great one remaining is the montana militiamen, and on their own website they plainly say that the militias of today are no longer really effective because their leaders are either dead of old age, or in prison.

So, now do you folks see what happens when you sit on your asses and do nothing? We had a chance one time, and let things like the patriot acts 1&2 get passed, and then we lost the 4th ammendment and habeous corpus along with posse com atotus.

Now if you sneeze wrong and have a pair of fingernail clippers in your hands or pocket, you're labeled a domestic terrorist and go to jail! Why do you people think the nwo elitists have become so brazen for in the last few years? It's because, like I said in another thread here at ATS, THey Have Us Right Where They Want Us!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join