It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST WATCH! - 'Land of The Free' short film about US Militia !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
S&F great find,that is exactly the way i picture life if and when people wake up and its too late.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Israel Versus Iran

The last line in that film: "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable". John F. Kennedy, In a speech at the White House, 1962 35th president of US 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

----------
Prudence ... will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

THOMAS JEFFERSON, Declaration of Independence

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Bunch of domestic terrorists. If these guys are so tough maybe they should serve our country instead of trying to undermine it. Its a disgrace to our men and women serving in our military.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I must admit, alot of the production on that was fantastic,
bar a few lines and acting glitches, it delivered its message well and true.

We can go on forever trying to talk our way to peace,
but history has shown us talking never did anything,
these people kill their own and millions of others without hesitation,
you think they wana chat about it?

They are stuck in their ways,
and have been the past few hundred years,
There is no peace without war, no war without wanting,
the many controlled by few, the few making the many suffer.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

Bunch of domestic terrorists. If these guys are so tough maybe they should serve our country instead of trying to undermine it. Its a disgrace to our men and women serving in our military.

I live in the UK but if I was American I would be livid at the complete disragred for the constituion your goverment seems to have.

mrcoul2009 why should they join a corrupt military that is put to war on a whim by TPTB. War should not be politisied the way it has been.

I watched a program on the KKK last night and the only thing one of the guys said that I agree with is that America is near collapse and like the USSR they refuse to beleive it is a possiblity until it happened.

No Great nation over the ages has accepted it was collapsing, in there arogance they refused to beleive they where rotten from the core and dying.

Personally I see an america where states will start to break off from the whole one by one until there is no United States of America.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That video reminds me of what I would expect from a CIA production studio. It came from a University, and I might be wrong but wasn't there an article about a year ago about the ABC agencies recruiting from Universities? The head scarves were a nice touch too.HAHAHA Just what a domestic terrorist should look like.

Edited to add this:

www.cia-on-campus.org...

Professors and CIA operatives with academic cover have worked extensively on campuses around the world. As we will see in this article, they have written books, articles, and reports for U.S. consumption with secret CIA sponsorship and censorship; they have spied on foreign nationals at home and abroad; they have regularly recruited foreign and U.S. students and faculty for the CIA; they have hosted conferences with secret CIA backing under scholarly cover, promoting disinformation; and they have collected data, under the rubric of research, on Third World liberation and other movements opposed to U.S. intervention.1

[edit on 3-12-2009 by ohioriver]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Wow...Looks alot like Northern Ireland was prtrayed in The Devils Own

www.youtube.com...

Bad news when it comes to this...

The IRA made some big mistakes when they accidentally blew up some civilians. But until then they were considered freedom fighters and had alot of support even from the U.S. Now they have to fight the war for their country with words since the IRA is officially a terrorist organization now.

Keep your head on a swivel and learn the skills you will need if all your public services get shut down!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
hmm seems like in the end the good guy still gets busted. Not sure what the real message is here. I appreciate the general sentiment.

A definite possible future, but I'm not sure I believe there are enough private contractors in the world to pull this off and I very seriously doubt the ordinary police office is going to remain a part of the system when the SHTF. The main reason it could come to this is psyops. People believing they are overwhelmed when they really aren't. All the more reason to make your voice known now. If a dozen people are told to do something they may just follow along and do it, but if one objects then at least half of the others will start objecting too.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If this doesn't put you on the list , I don't know what will...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

Were you as livid when your government took your guns away?
.... Just Curious.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

They did serve the country , did you miss the whole "We all took an oath" part?.... If you did , It was supposed to imply that these guys were vets , Kind of like oathkeepers in action. You probably never took that oath so I can see how that slipped by you...

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nice catch. A well deserved S&F.

Whenever I see stuff like this I have a hard time deciding whether its real freedom fighters behind it, or its govt sponsored to scare the masses into submission. The scarves just made me think of the PLO, and as others have mentioned the Uni connection (which I totally missed) does put its providence in doubt. As for the American Resistance Movement, I have no doubt TPTB are at its head. They always do this. The only way to guarantee events take the course that the NWO want is to control both sides of the conflict. It's NWO 101. So I hope the 600 members of that site are taking every precaution possible to stay safe until they are really needed.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Posts and vids like this always make me sad.
In my mind, the Feds are what they are, they can be heavy handed and they can be downright wrong. They can mismanage and their actions can lead to injustice and even death in some cases.
But the thing that bothers me is this, almost every militia type leader I've ever heard talks about liberty in a way that makes me think they don't understand it at all.
It's all about returning our country to traditional values which means 'their version of values.' That means the Americans who aren't white and christian have no place in it.
Sure this movie has a guy who speaks with an Indian accent running a truck back version of a 7-11 but does anyone really think a Muslim or Pakistani has any place in this fantasy world of a militia uprising retaking America?
The joy of our country is that it's a thoughtful mess. There's room for everyone, Christians, Muslims, hind's, communists, atheists, gays straights, men, women and children and they all have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
Ultimately I guess my point is, these so-called 'patriots' scare me a heck of a lot more than the Feds do.
As messed up as the Executive and Legislative branches of our government are, I'll take the mess over this kind of self-righteous, mondern day D&D heroic fantasy any day.
You 'patriots' are exactly what you are afraid of.
You have become what you beheld.
Your world has no room for an African American president, that's reason enough for me to oppose what you stand for.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

Really???

I thought we were over the race card...apparently not...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
Amazing video, I wish it was full length!

Just full length?? How about a series? I bet it would draw better ratings than "V" (the alien V).

They need a better ending tho ..... maybe something creative like gallows lining Washington's streets .......

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
That video reminds me of what I would expect from a CIA production studio. It came from a University, and I might be wrong but wasn't there an article about a year ago about the ABC agencies recruiting from Universities? The head scarves were a nice touch too.HAHAHA Just what a domestic terrorist should look like.

Edited to add this:

www.cia-on-campus.org...

Professors and CIA operatives with academic cover have worked extensively on campuses around the world. As we will see in this article, they have written books, articles, and reports for U.S. consumption with secret CIA sponsorship and censorship; they have spied on foreign nationals at home and abroad; they have regularly recruited foreign and U.S. students and faculty for the CIA; they have hosted conferences with secret CIA backing under scholarly cover, promoting disinformation; and they have collected data, under the rubric of research, on Third World liberation and other movements opposed to U.S. intervention.1

[edit on 3-12-2009 by ohioriver]

yea.. my thoughts exactly.. ! oh and the website.. joke! just another front to pull in idiots who think they are going to make a 'change' when all they will get is 50-life in Leavenworth.. DOH!

my question is.. where did they get all the weaps.. ?
: and the outfits were made by the props too.. right .. ?

and it's in some deserted area in a city under a bridge somewhere.. LOL.. and no public is around.. wow.. that pathetically bad can you get.. !

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am a vet and have been preparing for this exact event. There is an active militia in several states, some still active under the state laws others on there own. This is going to happen and will take place sooner than you might think. I am first trying it the so called political way check out my threads for more truth on Shariah Law, and the new world order freedom fighters. Not to be mistaken on topics about the new world order. There is an uprising within our own military against so called Muslims and political correctness our young soldiers and returning to Constitutional law of the land and no longer taken blindly the orders of there brainwashed commanders. There are links on my post to give you more info, the truth is out there and you don’t have to look hard to find it, you just have to be willing to listen. Then make up your own mind about what is about to happen and on who’s side you are going to fight. The theaters we are currently fighting in are fought under UN laws not our laws and there for are UN-CONSTITUITIONAL and our soldiers are rallying together to help take back our country there is no Geneva Convention agreement in these wars. You have to look no further than the evening news to see such atrocities as our great navy seals face possible charges for doing there job. This is ridiculous they should be getting medals for there heroic deeds. Our young soldiers see this and have had enough. Many are joining our ranks to take back America from the domestic terrorist as they swore to do so in the oath they so proudly took.
Wake up America the time has come to arm yourself and fight back against the corruption that has taken hold in our land of the free. They are trying to fight a war with there hands tied behind there backs, I have too many friends still in service and every day there binding become tighter not loser. They have had enough and so should we.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kenochs

I am a patriot and as such I will defend with my life your right to freedom of speech I may not like what you have to say but I will defend your right to do so. I will support any president no matter white, black, man or women who uphold to the oath they sworn to protect. We need to gather up all those whom are here illegally and bring them back to the boarder names taken and re-entry denied they are criminals we have a legal way of entering this great nation. Upon second offence they should be brought back to the boarder and shot sending a message that we have had enough and will no longer tolerate the laws of this land being broken. Until we start enforcing the laws on the books and treat criminals as they so deserve under our law not a single bill or new law should be passed. We must put a stop to political correctness and start protecting our soldiers, our laws and our ways as Americans. And most of all stop at all cost Muslims and the Shariah law from taken hold here in America as it has in other countries.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
that was a kick ass video!
nice job to the creators

let's get this viral! Got it sent out on facebook, twitter, myspace and even on my college website

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

Really? Why would you think that?
Guess not is absolutely right

[edit on 3-12-2009 by kenochs]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join