It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Grohl on ABOVE TOP SECRET & Foo Fighters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did a search... and couldn't find anything on this at ATS... Not sure if it's in the right place either... Oh well, good for everyone to watch!!!

Source:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Cool. nice to see the ATS book in that clip though I think they might have gotten the wrong one, there was another book with the same title which would have been available when the band was getting their first album put together..

You have to admit that Jim Marrs' ATS book cover looks much sweeter than this one..

ed: add image of the older book..

[edit on 12/2/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I don't think this Above Network thing nor ATS was around in the late 1980's to early 1990's either. I'm pretty sure the source has to preceed the inspiration from it.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Actually, ATS has been around for 10 years now. But not as we see it today with the forums and layout that we are familiar with today. That was around 2002 if my memory of history serves.

However, I have doubts if the Above Network was the source of their inspiration either.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Thanks for clarifying that! I remember seeing that book a long time ago. Will have to pick it up again and give it a read.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Actually, ATS has been around for 10 years now. But not as we see it today with the forums and layout that we are familiar with today. That was around 2002 if my memory of history serves.

However, I have doubts if the Above Network was the source of their inspiration either.

The first hit with a page that I get for this domain in the Wayback Machine is 1998. Just a black page though. It's still four years too late for Foo Fighters.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">link

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Above Top Secret by Timothy Good is a great,great book.

As for the interviewer's comments about Foo fighters now being recognized as 'Nazi secret weapons' - the idea is extremely sketchy (at best).

As Nohup mentions in this thread, the released news article just confuses Foo fighters with Me-163 Komets and fails to address any of the eyewitness descriptions.

Theres some very interesting 'Foo Fighter' testimony at 2:44 in this video - theres also some extensive reading on the subject in the interview with Keith Chester below:

Keith Chester 'Strange Company -Military Encounters with UFOs in World War II' (pdf)

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Quick. Buy their album.

A friend of a friend of a friend of ours is in a race.

LOL

CT

top topics

join