It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ kicked out of courtroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Link

Efforts to reach Christ for comment were unsuccessful.

Unbelievable, they take him out of the schools, now kicked off jury duty. What is this world coming to?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
wow yet another religious whacko in the news you can find them everywhere in Alabama trust me

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

religious whacko

You know her personally I assume. How else would Know she was religious. It's not like all religious whackos name their self Jesus Christ.

Not all whackos are religious either so maybe she's just a whacko.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

i believe its pretty self defining on this one

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
well lets see now... the last time I saw Jesus Christ he was in front of the main library downtown... he was busy blessing mail boxes at the time so I didn't think it wise to disturb him... How do I know it was him...In a very loud voice (and wild eyes) he announced, who he was, and demanded those sitting on his bus stop please vacate his bench immediately (I'm paraphrasing of course)he was speaking in tongues... could be they were just looking in the wrong place for Jesus Christ? did they try the Library bus stop?

Edit to add this afterthought... Turns out Jesus Christ Looks a lot like Lynyrd Skynyrd... who knew?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Edit to add this afterthought... Turns out Jesus Christ Looks a lot like Lynyrd Skynyrd... who knew?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

I was thinking more Kid Rock with full beard, but close.

Thanks for the responses guys. and gals (??).

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Just so you know i was not trying to doop your thread or anything, i just live here and i know how this stuff is around here there are a lot of weird things in this state such as this based on religion especially like snake handling etc.. so i hope you took no offense to my post

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The conspiracy in this thread is....?

Wouldn't a better place for this be BTS?

Eric

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

No, not at all....got lost once in Birmingham as a teenager....never seen so many moon pies and RC's....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But Turner said unlike some Jefferson County residents, Christ didn't try to get out of jury duty and was "perfectly happy to serve."

It looks like when you ask WWJD, apparently skipping out on jury duty isn't on the menu.

Great thread, it's about time some humor was injected into all of the religious bickering on this site.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The (potential) part of this article that really disturbed me was the statement that (she) “kept asking questions instead of answering them”.

By definition isn’t that what jurors are supposed to do? Examine/question the evidence presented? Or are they just supposed to accept what is presented and not question anything?

Granted, this woman may have gone too far but the article doesn’t provide proof of that. On its face, as the article is written, it seems to reinforce the validity of her position. And if she was removed for merely asking 'too many' questions, then our system of justice is in peril. If that is the case then a trial by jury becomes a farce.
I for one, would like to know more.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by passenger

Great take on it. Gotta quote a comment I read on a blog-

"She was lucky, just look at what happened to the REAL Jesus when he started being disruptive."

new topics

top topics

join