It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the NWO. Let me tell you why I lied to you about MMGW

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by

Not exactly ... network dude and a few others hit it pretty much on the nose.

This thread was simply an attempt to stimulate a different way of thinking about an important topic. I was pretty content to take the insults of those who actually though I was THE nwo , but mostly to highlight one consideration.

A very brave thing to do SD, but a difficult persona to keep going, with people who know you pretty well around here…
still, you managed to convince quite a few.

Not sure if that's good or bad

Originally posted by

Believe it or not, I am not the NWO and I am responsible for all that my species does to ourselves and all that surrounds us.
I don't blame the NWO, I blame myself.

Yeah, I figured that part out
Although I was getting worried

I was trying to fathom the perspective or perspectives, you were trying to convey. Especially your description of someone falling or in other words someone who is in trouble or going down a bad path. I mean if people are having problems they shouldn’t just stand around complaining all day, they should try to fix things themselves. So I do believe that self, accountability is important.

Having said that though, many feel that the people in power, are controlling their lives and that they do not have a way to change things and therefore feel helpless. You are right though people need to look deep inside and ask themselves “Hey, what can I do to help”. As JFK once said in a great speech. “Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country”

- JC

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Joecroft]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Look brother....

I will give you a star, because I dig the original posters point, and I understand the feeling to which you seem to be resigning yourself.

That feeling that St. George Carlin once called "shockingly f*cked".

We can have a fatalistic attitude, and roll over and die like dogs in a learned helplessness experiment, or we must tell people that the actual gravity of the situation is bringing us to a moral imperative whether we like it or not, and we still have the legal channels in our constitution left to fight this monstrosity.
Namely two things.

1)Lawsuits

2)Jury nullification

This is an in information war and we are the enemy. Use their own tactics against them.

www.xeper.org...

Read Bill Cooper. This shizit is for rizil. No Doubt ova and doubt.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

The problems are so right in front of us, it's easy to pretend it's not there at all. Nope nothing in this room but an 800 pound gorilla. But the greed we all have , let me repeat that, WE ALL HAVE, will not let us change our ways until we experience a catastrophic event. And then it will be too late. I hate the MMGW debate and have always stated that it's a lie. But we still pour gas into the old SUV and trek out to places unknown to buy stuff we don't really need. (let he who is without sin cast the first stone, I am as guilty as any) We laugh at alternative fuels because we have plenty of oil. We just need to be able to drill in Alaska, then we will be fine for at least 50 years. I won't live that long, so WTF do I care?

I hate to rant but I think I need to. There is nobody to scream at. that is the worst thing. If I could run up and hit the bad guy, or scream at some idiot and make a difference, I would. But like the price of gas, who do you blame? It all of us. WE need to change. We are too damn self centered to believe it's us. That is what this thread seemed to convey. Reality sucks, but it's called reality for a reason.

Have a great day brother. And smile, tomorrow will be just fine.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
When is the NWO going to let us know they lied about DDT as well??

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
When is the NWO going to let us know they lied about DDT as well??

what does it matter?

If they are liars,
then who's to say,
they aren't continuing to do so?

Obviously other sources of information,
can be more reliable.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You guys are getting scared over nothing big. If human nature taught me anything it's big greedy people may work together to achieve equal power, but in the end each one wants to be higher then the other. I think they can't sustain each other because each one has a hunger for greed. Eventually they will start snaking each other to get the upper hand.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Wow, that was just a brilliant post! Thank you, I was going to say something similar, but you were much more eloquent.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Everything you say is true, however these elitists are determined to destroy civilization before they destroy each other. When that happens we will be truly screwed.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Federal Government including the Shadow Government is about 25 years at least ahead of the rest of the populace.

We've had the technology to put a much lighter footprint on the EARTH for decades.

The same banksters that are pushing "Climate Change" are the same one that claimed the Brazilian Rain Forest and the Amazon Basin as collateral when Brazil defaulted on their "Loans". They, the Banksters, then proceeded to clear cut the Rain Forest.

At present, these same NWO Banksters are clear cutting the Sudan.

I see a conflict here in their announced intentions... do you?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I fully concur w/ you, Laughing GOD.

The NWO is led by professed Satanists.

Check out " The World According to Monsanto " for instance.

Additionally: "Confessions of a Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins.

The technology to prevent problems of pollution is out there but it is being suppressed.

The next stage is Depopulation.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I lied to you to do you a favor ...

Ha! Love it! Yeah, I'm a big fan of jabbing the willfully ignorant out of spite. You fail to mention, however, that in the long run, not of it matters anyways.
Whether free, subjugated, or comatose, all humans will be dead some day and the universe will just keep moving forward, as it always has.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcguyvermanolo

I fully concur w/ you, Laughing GOD.

The NWO is led by professed Satanists.

Okay, here we go again...
What, if anything, do you actually know about Satanism?
Seriously?
Are you seriously serious?
Once again, I'm forced to rattle the cage from which you sing your canary songs of sorrows.
Satanism, my dear misguided peer, is all about the celebration of the flesh.
Living because we are alive.
Not content with living how we are told, but rather by being guided by our own desire to be happy, however that may be.
Indulgence over abstinence.
Not denying ourselves simple carnal pleasures in the hopes of spiritual pipe dreams that may or may not even be real.
Satanism has nothing, repeat...NOTHING to do with christianity.
The word 'Satan', actually comes from a term in Hebrew meaning 'adversary', and was used by Lavey to show that he was not afraid to step on conservative toes in order to provide a philosophy that some people may actually become comfortable with.
Satanism has been recognized as a legitimate religion, and if people are allowed to come up on here and speak freely about their love for 'jesus', 'christianity' and those other things, then, by all rights and privileges, I should be allowed to defend Satanism.
For those of you who do not know, true Satanism has nothing to do with the atrocities you see in the media. And, for those of you keeping score, christianity has way way WAY more innocent blood on it's hands than even those killings done by maniacs and lunatics in the name of 'Satan'. It's true, it's documented, hell...it's even in your bible.
True Satanism doesn't believe in heaven or hell, has no roots in christianity and is a celebration of the individual, carnal pleasures, and, more than anything else, Responsibility to the Responsible!
Satanism doesn't promote the idea of an anthropomorphic devil character, but rather promotes the idea that we, as thinking individuals, have all the power of the universe within us, and we do humanity a disservice by externalizing our own godhood and giving up power of, and responsibility of our own lives to keep our consciences clean.
If you want to keep your conscience clean, don't do things you consider wrong.
Period.
There are points of view that differ from person to person, different views on morality, which is how we enrich ourselves as people and learn about the world around us.
There are those of you who, through whatever mechanisms your minds work, love to equate the NWO/Illuminati, if such a thing really does exist, with Satanism.
If I were to go around making wild accusations claiming that your jesus was a murderer, rapist, liar, thief and mind controlling cult leader, whether true or not, you'd be aghast and cry foul.
Well, I've taken it upon myself to defend a philosophy which I hold very dear to me, which is also my Constitutional right and damn near obligation, being that this is supposed to be a free and civil society.
Are Satanists responsible for the Inquisition?
The systematic elimination and subjugation of many African and South Pacific Island peoples and cultures?
The Crusades, in which thousands upon thousands of innocent women, children and non-fighter castes were murdered simply for not being christian?
No, not even close.
Keep in mind that, in this age of education, information is mish-mashed and people take what they will from it, whether for good or for ill, and perpetuate the lies and misconduct that they accuse others of spreading.
Be careful people, lest you fall into the same trap or ignorance that has so ensnared much of the people up here who claim to have some 'insight' into the international cabal of Satanist/Masonic/Illuminati/Elitist/whatever conspiratorial mumbo jumbo.
Lots of these guys up here say, if you have a question about Masonry, ask a Mason...along those same lines, if you have a question about Satanism, ask a Satanist. You might be surprised by the respect you are given.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We, as humans, are still animals.
Just because we build tools, write books, create structures that are a wonder to behold, make love, murder with intent and wage war...we are still animals!
No better, and even sometimes worse than those who stalk the jungles or stride on the plains.
We are animals, and one day, we will all disappear, and the universe will continue, just as it had before us.
This is why we celebrate the flesh, for we are alive now, so we live!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join