It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Pendelton, Troop Build Up Confirmed... now why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Troop movements and military build-ups once was of great interest to me. However, now I have found too often that if one can see it and name it then one has taken the bait offered by the government.

And in any event, anything one is told in relationship to the military or the governments is very dodgy at best.

Whatever level of whatever organisation, the enemies of humanity have a different lie ready and waiting for us to consume in mass quantitites.

I have found observation without commentary yields more interesting information because there is a space for the Truth to come out where the official lie doesn't drop into one's lap and one's own prejudices are slightly suspended just enough to see beyond the "easy information".

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I need to clear some things about what the woman, who is at the rest stop is seeing.
The woman and that video were shot at a rest stop on the southbound lane of I-5. Along that part of I-5 there are many helicopter landing pads that the Marines and Navy use for practice landings. So when she is talking about the helo at night flying overhead with the spotlight. The helos are not concerned with the people at the rest stop. They are concerned with landing their aircraft and keeping any eye out for other air traffic.

As far as the other stuff that is on the beach; tents, trucks, etc.. I don't know. I do know that that part of the base is good training ground for pre deployments.

I do think it is funny on how people can look at a situation and always think the worst. When there is more often than not a simple explanation.

<< 1   >>

join