It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Pendelton, Troop Build Up Confirmed... now why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

according to this video, 12/01/09, locals say massive increase in Military everything... the question is why, whats next or is it just Afganville gearing up
for deployment. who knows the base says nothing unusual here move along!

www.youtube.com...

and this one from Canada.
www.youtube.com...

Now, let me see, hum ... ok, I think I know the conspiracy, how about
this theory. but in all serousness, When I was in we did exercises all the time. so, I need to dream up a conspiracy.... how is this, for a thought. - "they are preparing for martial law Jan. 15, 2010. under cover of deploying 30K troops to Afganville.
can you top that...?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Army's training for Martial Law and now we have a bunch of Hollywood Marines being trained for the same scenario with Afghan being used as the front??????????????? Wouldn't surprise me these days... "Ooh rah gents great job cleaning toilets in Iraq, due to your outstanding performance...." If you ask me the Marines and Army are BOTH being led on to fight each other in a battle to the death disguised as a friendly fire incident that turned into Ooh-Rah vs Hoo-ah, to see who the superior warfighters really are, who really should be on the frontlines in Afghanistan.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Well]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

check point in LA.
there are always check points - even years ago. nothing new.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Eh, I'm heading to Camp Pendleton in March. Sounds like a good time. I'll love jumping on the train of martial law. Look out civilians I'll be taking ears, fingers, toes and noses as trophies to put in my trophy case.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

While I'm assuming you're being facetious with your "trophy" talk; it's quite important to remember the lessons learned from Zombardo's Stanford Prison Experiment. It's easy for soldiers to say they'd never raise a gun to, or mistreat a U.S. civilian; however, no one can be certain what they'd do if/when a martial law order comes down the chain of command. Humans are quite capable of extreme cruelty, even if it's out-of-character from their normal disposition.

[edit on 12/7/09 by redmage]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh...did I come off as if I were joking? No. I'm quite serious. I hate you civilians. Sitting on your high horse, no danger, no constant threat to your life. You sit around eating pure fat and always looking for the easy way out. And I can't keep this up much longer, I really was joking.

No, actually, I'm pretty ****ing sure I know damn well what I would do. I've refused orders before that I still to this day will NOT do. I lost rank because of it, but **** it. It's not a matter if I know what I or another Marine/Sailor/Soldier/whatever will do, it's what will you do?

Of course you're completely insane for thinking that a law like that would ever come out. Your "proof" is not proof but to you and those you infect with your insanity.

Martial law...quit watching tv.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

you are here because someone gave their life for you. if not jesus then a veteran. and your talk is a disgrace for the man that stood and died beside me. people who have no morals should not be in power. If you kill someone, that person you killed will be with you every day - until you too die. so think before you do, and know the constitution, which you took a oath to defend.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

this raises other questions in my mind but you dont have the background to see it...
Pendleton is WESTPAC western pacific fleet.
U.S. Atlantic Fleet (COMLANTFLT) comes out of camp Lejeune NC.

So if there's a build up at Pendleton and not Lejeune it suggest they might be expecting something... something in the pacific operating theatre.

On the other hand we know there will be 30,000 Jar heads going to Afghanistan could be that's where their staging them???

being retired now I'm out of the loop but the real tell would be in what gear the FMF is being issued. you see them toting around an arctic parka well NK is a well known trouble spot right?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

you are correct. and we just shipped 5,000 worthless gold bars someplace. i wonder if thats part of it...? who knows..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, according to S. Quayle and a military guy he had on his show (see his website, click Survive to Thrive archives and there you will find a 2 hour show- i hope , because he does change stuff around) he says that mid January is going to be when TSHTF really really badly.

Pardon me for the lack of links but i cant seem to do it lately, could be HAARP got to my brain and made it mush.

He says all states have their orders and they know exactly what to do when the poop hits.

Its a very dire show. NOT for the weak. Forget the flu, that's not really working as planned.
We're talking an all out attack with weapons we dont even have any idea they exist yet.

PLEASE LISTEN, ITS WORTH THE TWO HOURS, EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE STEVE, (WHICH I DO).....

If anyone wants to make a thread specially on this subject, be my guest.

s

[edit on 7-12-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Great find,flagged and starred.I do have a question...How exactly do
you prepare for martial law? I have been watching a lot of youtube
videos.I am also armed,but still a novice in using a weapon.I may aim
at your belly and get your head instead,or vice versa.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
As a BTW... unlike the Want-a-be PFC above ...None of the few and proud I know would ever turn our guns on our fellow Americas... that is what's known as an unlawful order and reason to remove those in command...

People like ole Foxtrot and his Rambo terminator dreams of glory would just get him shot by his own SGT...

Besides even the pres cant turn the Marines out of US soil except to protect our borders... the culprit there would have to be the National Guard... they do civil unrest actions... not "Uncle Sam's Misguided Children" AKA (USMC)

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

mamabeth either the stomach or head shot is good. At least you would stop your aggressor.

I don't look for martial law anytime soon. That would be the end of the USA as we know it.

But, in the mean time, if you want to learn to be a better shooter, get a rifle that is cheap to shoot and shoot several times a week. Then you can practice with your weapon of choice and perfect the kill shot.

Isn't it sad that we are even talking about such a thing. I pray the day never comes when we need to make the kill shot.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I am not a wannabe pfc.I did try getting in the army back in 1974.I found
out I was pregnant and was told I could reapply after the baby was born.
I couldn't leave a newborn to go play soldier somewhere.
I was the only one,out of 8,who passed all the testings.I wanted to be a
medic.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I am not a wannabe pfc.I did try getting in the army back in 1974.I found
out I was pregnant and was told I could reapply after the baby was born.
I couldn't leave a newborn to go play soldier somewhere.
I was the only one,out of 8,who passed all the testings.I wanted to be a
medic.

I wasn't referring to you... i was referring to Echo3Foxtrot...
No I applaud your choice to raise your little one. one of the reasons I put off having a family of my own for so long,,, didn't think it fair to be a part time dad ya know

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I hear ya mamabeth.

In 1965 when I graduated from high school I wanted to join the military and go to VietNam.

My dad said he would disown me if I did. I respected his wishes and didn't go. I now wish I had. It wasn't long after that that I tuned in and turned on and became a hippie.

I volunteered for desert storm but I was too old.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
No, actually, I'm pretty ****ing sure I know damn well what I would do. I've refused orders before that I still to this day will NOT do. I lost rank because of it, but **** it. It's not a matter if I know what I or another Marine/Sailor/Soldier/whatever will do, it's what will you do?

If a martial law order were ever to come down from the president (or elsewhere)
Soldiers like you would be "conveniently" deployed overseas. Notice how the National Guard (homeland defense) troops are regularly deployed overseas?

This creates a scenario where a commander can federalize private security forces (many of which are staffed my foreign mercenaries), to enforce a martial law edict.

US troops would not be the ones raising guns against the populace. Did you hear Xe is developing their own air force? Makes you wonder. .
Blackwater Air Force Buys Brazilian Bombers

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

That's right,I forgot that our troops are overseas fighting useless 'wars'.
It would be foreign troops 'policing' the populace.Foreign troops would
have no problems shooting american citizens.The mercenaries will kill
anyone for money.
I wonder how a civilian can train to fight back?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Oh...did I come off as if I were joking? No. I'm quite serious. I hate you civilians. Sitting on your high horse, no danger, no constant threat to your life. You sit around eating pure fat and always looking for the easy way out. And I can't keep this up much longer, I really was joking.

Of course you're completely insane for thinking that a law like that would ever come out. Your "proof" is not proof but to you and those you infect with your insanity.

It was a joke with an underlying message. Did you miss the bolded part? Better luck next time, I guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I can confirm that this is nothing to worry about. It's just an Afghanland push. You can find it in the news or on a .mil site.

<<   2 >>

join