It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Alien spies live among us' says Bulgarian gov space boffin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

A boffin at the Bulgarian national Space Research Institute has stated that not only are aliens living among us, but that they object strongly to "immoral behaviour" by humanity - such as causing global warming. "Unnatural" acts such as use of cosmetics and "artificial insemination" are also frowned upon by the extraterrestrial visitors

link

[edit on 2-12-2009 by capgirl]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cited link isn't working.

I'll get back to you on the rest when I can read up on it.

-m0r

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sorry, for some reason I am doing threads and the links arent working properly. I think it is fixed now.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Found the site

www.theregister.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here is the fixed link:

link

My opinion..... I think its a load of crap.

Reportedly Filipov and unnamed colleagues have elicited this information by decrypting messages hidden within crop circles.

They got this information by decrypting message hidden in crop circles....

I would hope that they at least scientifically tested the crop circles to make sure they are not man-made hoaxes before trying to decrypt them.

Also, why would the aliens encrypt the message in a crop circle to begin with? Why not just write it out? Why communicate with crop circles?

This is a load of crap... crop circles are hoaxes, and people need to keep the hoax alive so they can make money off their conferences, tours, dvds, and calendars.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This story totally bunk imo. It would be great if it is genuine.

Click the link for a recent thread about emailing one of the Bulgarian Scientist.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would have gone with it until this:

[...]"The aliens are very critical of our immoral behaviour and our destruction of the environment," says Filipov, according to the Echo. "They say that global warming is attributed mainly to infrastructural engineering."[...]

Immoral behaviour: check
destruction of the environment: check
anthropogenic global warming: nonsense.... sadly, moving on

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

I never trust anyone who says that God or aliens talk to them, but I have trust issues so maybe it is just me.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by capgirl

I never trust anyone who says that God or aliens talk to them, but I have trust issues so maybe it is just me.

I last alien I had relations with divorced me and took half of everything I own. It also cheated on me with God.

Hows that for "trust issues"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't think they care at all about our use of cosmetics, or artificial insemination, as long as our procedures arent tested on animals. They are cloned, and do some strange things to women in abductions ,and not just greys.

They do care about nature and how we mistreat both mother earth and animals. The good ones also disapprove of banks, slavery, the money system and all abuses of people. My advisor, an andromedan male, said Africa is the symbol for this planet, and this needs to be addressed.

The way she adds what she call immoral issues, seems to make this more of a nwo thing than an et thing.

There is a morality involved: our slavery, our apathy, and inability to see, our mistreatment of each other, our following orders that are inhumane and inability to shout NO, our allowing corporations to rape mother earth and to kill and torture animals and ocean life, deforrestation, all to benefit a few, and all things that the elite pin on us, the people, though we would gladly be living without them, their banks or corporations and do far better.

They do not approve of abuse of women, and many live in Matriarchal societies for the whole.

The call First Cause, the Creator, Divine Mother in many cases, and see unity as graduation. Despite this, they do not back religions, rather spirtuality and psi development and evolution of heart, mind and soul.

But not nwo unity. They are freedom fighters too. They are also, some of them, like high council members.

They do not approve of our sexuality however, that is true. Not the positives. They expect complete neutrality in this respect, and will test for it.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Unity_99]

top topics

join