It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura as the host- First show on HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I wanted to let everyone know that Jesse Ventura has a show on tonight on TRU tv ( used to be court TV) called Conspiracy theory.

He was on Howard Stern this morning talking about all kinds of stuff that fits this site so well. It would be cool to get an interview with that guy on here sometime.

www.trutv.com...

www.calendarlive.com...

Article on the show- Tonight's Episode is on HAARP

Jesse Ventura, who used to be the governor of Minnesota and before that was a professional wrestler known as "The Body," is now the star of a television docu-thriller series called “Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura.” It begins tonight on the truTV network (formerly Court TV), whose motto is "Not reality. Actuality" and whose other shows include "The Smoking Gun Presents," "Operation Repo," "Inside American Jail" and "Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel."

The idea here is that Ventura investigates -- is seen to appear to investigate is probably a better way of putting it -- some of the best-loved semi-secret narratives of our troubled times, including the 2012 apocalypse and the secret bunkers to which you will not be invited; the Bilderberg Group ("their latest alleged plan is to thin out the world's population through disease and vaccines"); and the notion that 9/11 was a stunt arranged by George W. Bush.

Show is on Wed at 10pm

www.trutv.com...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by whoshotJR]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by whoshotJR]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I wish I could see that show but I had my cable turned off.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
OOOOOH BABY
Check out that DEC16th episode (Why isn't this the first one DUH)
Whether global warming is real or not, it's believed some people are using the issue to make billions of dollars, start a one-world government and control our lives, from the cars we drive to the foods we eat. Jesse Ventura starts with Al Gore and goes far beyond as he uncovers the evidence that leads to one man behind the global warming conspiracy.

DEC30th Synopsis is good too!
Jesse Ventura infiltrates the Bilderberg Group, exposes its well-known members and tries to stop their latest "soft kill" plan-- before it's too late.

Let me say it again HOLY POOP

We shall see how this show goes

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am very excited to watch this but something does not seem right. If the NWO really did not want this broadcasted it would have never made it past its beta phase, right?. I don't know, well see.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why wouldn't the NWO want this on tv? It makes him look even more crazy and probably discredits the findings he does report because its him reporting it.

I'm not a star beggar but flag if you find this interesting to get others to see it please. Its like a show on ATS.

I want to see what they do the show on for 9/11. That seems like the first really main stream network that does a show on 9/11 being a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow this will be real good. lol
First program on HAARP????
HAARP is the reason for tinfoil hats, well i guess that depends on who you ask as according to the theories there is nothing HAARP can't do. It is mind and weather controll it can talk to aliens it can open holes in the ozone layer it is a dooms day device on and on and on. This show will probably fail, when it gets taken off someone will shout conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yeah it's going to be televised here on "Reality TV"... Probably won't hit a lot of people, but I definitely plan on seeing it tonight.

He has credibility because he was a politician at one time, also military background since he was a Navy Seal.

I'm sure there might be ulterior motives, but I'm sure it will be an interesting watch.

Will the MSM make him look like a crackpot... probably. But anyone outside of the Mainstream Society is made to look like they are crazy unfortunately.

I guess I would be in that "Crackpot" category! Secret Society of Crackpots for all!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Tonight's show was very interesting. Sounded very much like a project that was at the base I was stationed at. It was called "Project Seafarer"

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Meh, I gotta stay up until 2 a.m to catch the repeat!

This show looks promising, and come on, Jesse Ventura is the man.

Can't to see it!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
HAARP is a very interesting subject I agree with Dr. Nick Begich the Tesla death ray is alive and well it goes by the name of HAARP.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I will give this one last shameless bump because its starting and hopefully people get to watch it.

Have a good evening!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Overall I think it was a pretty good show and will be on my dvr until it gets taken off the air. I think the cameras going out was kind of BS and fake though.

the 9/11 show should be interesting as jesse is all over that already and has been talking about it on the Howard stern show for years.

new topics

top topics

join