It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think MI6 organised this bull in an irish stadium.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Here is an old match from 1995. I remember watching with my family in london, and obviously being irish we where watching this game. But i would like you to watch these videos, and tell me do you think this was organised by mi6 or something. It seemed very premeditated, and like the poeple on tv said, they where expecting it.

This was by the way Rep of ireland vs england, in dublin in 1995.

Here you go...

I am not going to speak about the animals who do this, but i reckon this was done on purpose by the uk government with there people in these groups.

So do you think mi6 had a role in this?

[edit on 12/2/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it was influenced by some one.

But i also think there were people at the game just to start trouble
Even though football violence was worse in thoses day i htink some one helped cause it.

Us English are violent as seen through history.

can i could be easily discarded

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I went to football in late 80's and early 90's, and never seen any trouble. It mostly stopped in mid 80's.

By this time in 95, it was mostly gone from inside stadiums. But i think that this was planned by intelligence agencies in england, and they are bound to have people in these groups like combat 18 that was mentioned alot back then. Its amazing all the matches i went to, there was never any trouble, but i started going just as all that was finishing in uk, thankfully.

I think most definitely this was political and those english people where lucky there was police there to hold of those irish, dublin is a very dangerous place for that sort of english talk. You would have to be pretty brave to goto dublin and start them songs, and that trouble.

I would not be surprised if mi6 was involved. Those english where lucky no one was seriously harmed that night, like they said in the tv.

I was just bored tonight and thought i would do this thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hell yeah they had to be brave to sing their songs in that place with additional i think they sing it to disrespect the country.

I go to football alot these days and the only trouble i have seen is Nottingham Forest v derby,

Forest V Liecester

so its all local riviary i have seen trouble with.

I think it could of been influenced. everything else is these days everthing is politics these days.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Do you think even the tv presenters knew it was uk government planned, as they asked about passports. Though back then you needed no passport to go to ireland.

So you accept this may of been approved in the uk government?

Now isn't that just sick.

Also i know what you mean about derbies, but this is very dangerous situtaion, and you would have had to been off your trolley to go to dublin and do that back then, and like they said. The people that said that no english person was killed that night, where right.

I just am wondering what reason would uk, want there fans to do this,a nd so publicily.

Any suggestions on what reasons the mi6 or what ever in uk, would have planned this.

But seeing as today we know what governments do, i reckon that this was definitely a planned operation by mi6 or mi5 or something.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i dont think the presenters knew but i think someone did it too kkep the tensions up and to create opinions for the people watching.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001

i dont think the presenters knew but i think someone did it too kkep the tensions up and to create opinions for the people watching.

I know the presenters did not know, but i would suggest they jumped to the same conclusion you did, and they thought someone in uk government planned this to keep it going, yep.

For people into conspiracy, you can see back then even the presenters where asking sensible questions that would today be viewed as conspiracy theories, lol.

Just shows you the uk government has been long at the stuff they are doing today around teh world. Plus for people that do not know. Just shows you they may have hands in more things, that may seem like normal social english behavior, lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I am not going to speak about the animals who do this, but i reckon this was done on purpose by the uk government with there people in these groups.

But i think that this was planned by intelligence agencies in england, and they are bound to have people in these groups like combat 18 that was mentioned alot back then.

I would not be surprised if mi6 was involved.

I just am wondering what reason would uk, want there fans to do this,a nd so publicily.

Any suggestions on what reasons the mi6 or what ever in uk, would have planned this.

But seeing as today we know what governments do, i reckon that this was definitely a planned operation by mi6 or mi5 or something.

Just shows you they may have hands in more things, that may seem like normal social english behavior

Can I just say, from your quotes, I get a real sense of you wanting to “bash the Brits”.

And from those quotes, it seems that the case is cut and dried, doesn’t it? Obviously you must be keeping back some kind of supportive evidence that MI6, somehow, decided in its wisdom to try and disrupt the ongoing accord between Ireland and England.

Otherwise, how can you be so adamant that that terrible incident wasn’t just the product of Neo-Nazi thugs – Combat 18 - hell bent on wreaking havoc and destruction, as dictated by their twisted creed?

Here’s a little sample of their type of skewed view of political terrorism:

Here intellectual studies can do very little except maybe point out the ideological case for violence in certain situations. One just has to overcome one's fear by training and practice. And that means participating in activities that might end up in forceful confrontations. Here the full support of the veterans and the close comradeship of the fellow combatants are absolutely essential. We have all been "rookies" once and it is up to the hardened comrades to see that it does not end up there. I think very few individuals get used to the violent side of politics but you should try to learn to live with it. Because in our situation it is actually a sad fact of life. Neither am I saying that all our cadres should be sent out on the battlefield of the street demos and marches. We must realize that some people just don't function very well in such situations, and of course there is the security element. There are those of us who can accomplish far more under the cover of anonymity.

Want a link for that quote? Forget it.

You may not want to “speak about the animals” who perpetrated this act (of course not; that would negate your MI6 accusations, wouldn’t it?), but what you fail to mention is that Combat 18 took credit for the riot:

The highly secretive organisation has attracted notoriety in the past - particularly after it claimed to have organised fighting at the England-Ireland football match at Lansdowne Road in 1995.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Even Irish football websites know who instigated the fight:

The Ireland V England friendly game was called off in 1995 due to riots instigated by neo- fascist group Combat 18 (18 so called after Adolf Hitler's initials sequence of the alphabet)

www.theredcard.ie...

So where’s your MI6 connection, or are you just exhibiting anti-British rhetoric?

And if you want a conspiracy, you’re barking up the wrong tree. It is rumoured, though has never been established as fact in any shape or form, that MI5 (internal security) set up Combat 18 to discredit the British national Party.

commentators on both the left and right, including journalist Larry O'Hara, have stated that C18 was created by Britain's internal security service MI5 to discredit the BNP while acting as a honey trap , or sting operation , designed to attract the most violent neo-Nazis in Britain into a single organization, where they could be monitored more easily.

However, no evidence has ever been produced to substantiate…C18 itself was set-up by, or manipulated by, either MI5 or Special Branch . Some former supporters and members of C18 regard such suspicions and allegations of State involvement as themselves the product of MI5 disinformation , designed to divide C18 internally, a tactic which would seem to have worked.

infao5501.ag5.mpi-sb.mpg.de:8080.../156457.xml&style

So, the lesson to be learned here is that to spout allegations, one has to have evidence.

It seems you have nothing but uninformed, posturing prejudice.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think things like combat 18 are controlled by the intelligence services.

I think your a disinfo source.

I think i am right on, and judging by what the brits and americans do, i can be sure that they have no feelings what so ever, of doing such a thing.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I think things like combat 18 are controlled by the intelligence services.

Well, from my previous post, that is a conspiracy theory and perfect for this site to discuss.

As to Combat 18’s connection with the British Secret Services; I produced not only an opinion on your speculation, but also bothered to do some research on it as well.

What’s your opinion based on?

I think your a disinfo source.

I think you are paranoid.

Disinfo? I supplied web links for crying out loud! How is that disinfo? Because it is contrary to your opinion?

I think i am right on, and judging by what the brits and americans do, i can be sure that they have no feelings what so ever, of doing such a thing.

You do ramble on, don’t you?

Ok, what do the “brits and americans” do, exactly, to make you so incensed?

On what are you basing your insinuations that either country has “no feelings”?

What country are you from?

Oh, and a final question; to what purpose would the British Government send a pack of moronic thugs to Ireland to start a fight at a football match?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
...I think your a disinfo source.

Do you have any evidence for this, or are you only saying that because he disagreed with your opinion?

Like Beamish said:

So, the lesson to be learned here is that to spout allegations, one has to have evidence.
It seems you have nothing but uninformed, posturing prejudice.

Do you have any evidence supporting your argument in the OP, or is your hypothesis based only on the fact that you distrust the UK government? Your distrust in the UK government -- however earned -- is not nearly enough evidence for me to accept your assertion.

[edit on 12/3/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Do you have any evidence for this, or are you only saying that because he disagreed with your opinion?

He has no evidence. All he does have is the need to believe his prejudices are justified.

This is just another scaremonger thread, and one that is – at its heart – opinionated yet pointless.

But what else to expect from someone who quotes themself in their signature?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Beamish]

top topics

join