It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother has two-year-old son snatched by social workers after refusing doctor's advice to feed him j

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
reply to post by Kailassa

I think another factor is that people seem less and less able/willing to prepare fresh food.

Yes.

Good old fashioned home-made soups, stews and beans are health foods.
Both my adult sons cook that sort of stuff regularly, and if they can do it, anyone can. One has Asperger's and the other is too intellectually disabled to read or write. But they can cook great stews.

But I notice the costs of basic ingredients are going up and the microwavable muck gets cheaper.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I was a picky eater as well, Why don't these parents just feed the boy like French farmers feed ducks, .... with a tube and plunger type system.

or a more humane way to get him to cooperate, ... would be to grab his ankles and swing him around untill you hit something hard, preferably a wall for maximum damage.

I think I've been watching " Cops" too much.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How can anyone put themselves in a position, where they are willing to force a child to eat food, maybe that child does not like?

By putting tubes down thier throats, or through holes in thier stomaches. Going down that route is child abuse to the extreme.

If I were this childs parents, I would take this case all the way to the European Court of Human Rights. The Social services broke these rights when they took the child of her without good reason, what makes it worse, they then threatened her, if she made a legal issue out of it. They will make sure she looses all her parental rights. This sounds more like a tortarian Social service than anything else, which is wrong in my opinion.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Judging by the pictures mom either has celiac disease or hypothyroidism. She needs to petition the court to have her son tested for celiac disease. Celiac disease can lead to poor weight gain and growth in children. Most of Ireland and a good portion of England are celiacs. The last thing a celiac should eat is a bunch of cake. No, the child should not have been taken. Even, a brain dead social worker should be able to spot a quack doctor. I would love to know about the background of this doctor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join