It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate: it's all unravelling now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Climategate: it's all unravelling now

blogs.telegraph.co.uk

1. Australia’s Senate rejects Emissions Trading Scheme for a second time. Or: so turkeys don’t vote Christmas. Expect to see a lot more of this: politicians starting to become aware their party’s position on AGW is completely out of kilter with the public mood and economic reality. Kevin Rudd’s Emissions Trading Scheme – what Andrew Bolt calls “a $114 billion green tax on everything” – would have wreaked havoc on the coal-dependent Australian economy. That’s why several opposition Liberal frontbenchers resigned rather than vote with the Government on ETS; why Liberal leader M
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The attempt at global governance, funded through carbon credits, is a massive scheme by the worlds power elite. I am very grateful that their junk science has been exposed. Their entire scheme was founded on complete lies, and now those lies are in the open.

It matters not that the MSM is not reporting this story, as anyone who reads the news on the internet is well aware of the ramifications of climategate. They can ignore it all they want, the people of the world know the truth, and in this case the truth is setting us free.

This is a blow to TPTB so great that they have absolutely lost any hope of securing funding for they proposed world tyranny. It feels good. The good guys won this one.

The taxes proposed across the world, are in fact taxes on breathing. As this insanevlegislation is currently getting smashed widely across the globe, hopes of reaching any kind of treaty in Copenhagen are dashed on the rocks.

The people won a huge battle on this one.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Eleven international news agencies have launched a joint Facebook page to interact with news consumers across the globe during the United Nations climate conference in Copenhagen.

The Facebook fan page, called The Climate Pool, will bring the news agencies together in an unprecedented collaboration to spark a global conversation about climate issues. The purpose of the Facebook hub (www.facebook.com... ) will be to engage readers in direct communication with the world-class journalists covering the U.N. conference Dec 7-18.

en.rian.ru...

This should be interesting

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

News from Copenhagen: Denmark rife with CO2 fraud
wattsupwiththat.com...

Scams in many countries are subject to investigation by authorities

Authorities in several countries investigate VAT tax fraud stemming from the Danish CO2 quota register

This is just huge, it has to be the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

[edit on 113131p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

It is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

It is infuriating, the people who have joined Al Gore's climate change cult are seriously warped.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The problem is that even though we have absolute proof now of a scam, the Globalists are still planning on going to Copenhagen and signing on to the Treaty.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
The problem is that even though we have absolute proof now of a scam, the Globalists are still planning on going to Copenhagen and signing on to the Treaty.

And that's the bit I just don't understand at all. Are they going to make a big speech afterwards and look really, really, silly? Surely, the investigations should all be concluded before they even go ahead with meeting about the treaty, never mind signing it.

Why not just say they didn't know they were being lied to with fudged figures? They're not even trying to save face and are still playing along as if they haven't even heard that there's going to be investigations into all the climate data.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

A common tried and true tactic of TPTB is to simply ignore anything that does not fit their agenda. Copenhagen will be the event they have been waiting for for more then a century - One World Government. There is no way they will give that up.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

And this proves that AGW is false? How? People unhappy with taxes will be unhappy regardless of the science. This telegraph blogger has been biased and jumped the gun on the emails prior to this, and now he does the same with this.

Delingpole's source is the daily express. Hmm, I think I'm going to be sceptical that this is anything but sensationalist nonsense.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

That's not really a surprise, is it? At this point, the AGW movement reminds me more and more of a cult. Reality never stopped a religious fanatic before.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

That's not really a surprise, is it? At this point, the AGW movement reminds me more and more of a cult. Reality never stopped a religious fanatic before.

The truth shall set us free.
We just needed a hacker to rip the truth out of the server and
post it on the internet.
Millions of jobs have been truly saved because of the hacker.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Now we need to gather evidence and throw a few of those
LWLs in prison.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Much like evolution, plate tectonics and gravity are all cults. As opposed to those who refute them who aren't religiously minded? Of course, AGW is only 150+ years old .....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

The planet Earth has been warming and cooling for billions of years.
The idea that we can destroy a few million jobs over here and then
raise taxes over there in order to control the warming/cooling is
nonsense. This isn't about the climate. This is all about control
and fear. Just read the emails. It's clear to see what they are up to.
OK...here is the data..................we want it to say THIS............
oops! We can't twist the data to reach our target.

Let's raise taxes anyway.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The Earth has been going through climate swings for millions of years. Its cold for awhile then it heats up....then its cold again.

If people think that humans are the cause of it then why did it happen all the times before we were here?.

Besides, I dont see the down side. Polar ice melts and more of the earth is green again. less ice and more plants is a good thing as I see it. More plants = more oxygen....right?

Besides, I would be alot closer to the ocean maybe here in AZ.

People arent happy unless there is a "sky is falling" story somebody can make money on.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

AGW has all the hallmarks of a religion. Doomsday...armageddon...the end of the world. True believers who usually won't consider any alternative explanation. Lots and lots of money involved, and we'll all be saved if we just listen to the guys collecting the cash.

Sounds like a church to me.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by vor78]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

AGW has all the hallmarks of a religion. Doomsday...armageddon...the end of the world. True believers who usually won't consider any alternative explanation. Lots and lots of money involved, and we'll all be saved if we just listen to the guys collecting the cash.
Sounds like a church to me.
[edit on 2-12-2009 by vor78]

amen brother

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The people that hacked into the email system to expose this hoax are world wide heros in my opinion. They exposed these scam artists just in time before several countries passed carbon cap and trade laws that would ruin small business and take more money from the poor and middle class.

Looks like the masses are waking up. Question everything!! that is my motto.

Bravo...

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Did anybody just watch CNN's first major coverage of this subject?

They were siding with the corruption saying things like "This could not have happened at a worse time" "It's just a big conspiracy" "This won't stop the movement against global warming, the oceans are rising and glaciers melting".

It seems to me that they're still in bed with MMGW, they completely tried to downplay the significance of climategate, where foxnews reported it with little bias.

Disgusting....

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I hope to god that they are stopped, even though it's unlikely by this point, I still hope. These coming years will be the hardest, But oh well...we gotta fight through it eh? God bless us all, or whoever is watching over us(if any)

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Wes225]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Be prepared. After this battle we still have to deal with Codex Alimentarius.

Don't let them distract you with health care and climate change. Keep an eye on Codex Alimentarius.

ATS Threads on the subject:

Codex Alimentarius (Mandate That Will Starve 3 Billion People to be In Place by 12/31/09)

Codex Alimentarius Summarized in 7 Points

Could someone explain the Codex Alimentarius and why it's so bad?

Article: NUTRICIDE: The Killing Camps of Codex Alimentarius

Besides taxing most of us to death, they're going to try to starve the rest of us.

Everybody research this. This is the NWO's next chess piece.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join