It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The British National Party (BNP) - What do they need to do to win your vote?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I live in the UK, and to be honest, as someone who has served his country in various wars around the world, now feel like a second class citizen in a country that was once proud to call itself GREAT BRITAIN.

In recent years my political leanings have moved from middle of the road and swung towards the Right. Not the far right, but I would like to see a more robust approach to immigration, the spread and unquestioned growth of all things Muslim and Islamification and to distance the country from the grasp of the EU.

Nick Griffin, the Leader of the BNP, was fairly and squarely voted in as a Member of the European Parliament, and since this has endured nothing but slander and defamation from the UK media, mainstream political parties and the (unelected and non democratic) Muslim Council of Great Britain.

Now I don't agree with all of the BNP's ideas. HOWEVER .....I and many many other people here in the UK do agree with the main ones.

Why is it that the press and all and sundry are allowed to get away with the way they are treating a political party, with a democratically elected Member of Parliament as their leader?

The truth of the matter, as I believe it, is that the average person in the street is just too scared to put a voice to their real feelings. As a nation we have been brainwashed into believing that it is wrong to speak up, and therefore we must just sit back a be assimilated by whatever race, religion or superstate wants to take the UK over.

In the midst of all this choas we have the British National Party who are the only party brave enough to say what is on 90% of the populations mind.

So my question - What would the British National Party have to do or change to get YOUR vote?

Oh and before anyone asks - No i am not a member or involved in anyway with the BNP, but will probably vote for them at the UK General Elections next year.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Top thread....But be honest....
Like me you are seething about all the trash that washes on our shores and is handed a clean towel to dry off....
This country we both live in is and will continue to be a total piss take on the tax payer. Everyday we get new ethnic people dropping by and deciding to plant a seed here.....They even get to claim child benefits if their kids are in their native lands....Its a fukin joke.
We are not allowed to vote BNP because all what I just said is lies and fabrication.....Your on here like me....you are bitter too that we have no choice anymore in our own lands.....I have to go.....AAAAARRGGGHGHH...Too bitter for me

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flylead
Top thread....But be honest....
Like me you are seething about all the trash that washes on our shores and is handed a clean towel to dry off....
This country we both live in is and will continue to be a total piss take on the tax payer. Everyday we get new ethnic people dropping by and deciding to plant a seed here.....They even get to claim child benefits if their kids are in their native lands....Its a fukin joke.
We are not allowed to vote BNP because all what I just said is lies and fabrication.....Your on here like me....you are bitter too that we have no choice anymore in our own lands.....I have to go.....AAAAARRGGGHGHH...Too bitter for me

You sound like 99% of people I speak to, who range from builders to airline pilots.

Why are we just standing by with our hands in our pockets, doing sweet FA?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Most radical group in the UK are NOT the Muslims .. the most radical group are the BNP ..

.. Their whole ideology is base of "- KEEP ENGLAND WHITE" ..

.. they are nationalist and like any other "good" nationalist they depend on the propaganda to lure people into their mafia organization ..

.. they are xenophobic, anti-semitic and racist scumbags..

. Vote for them and you will get a whole Civil war .. a nation divided because of the color of their skin..

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
The Most radical group in the UK are NOT the Muslims .. the most radical group are the BNP ..

.. they are nationalist and like any other "good" nationalist they depend on the propaganda to lure people into their mafia organization ..

. Vote for them and you will get a whole Civil war .. a nation divided because of the color of their skin..

So you are happy with the way the UK is loosing its national identity then?

Who would you vote for??

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great Britain was nothing to be proud of before the problem regarding immigration started either. In any case there are many more parties that would like a more strict approach to immigration, you don't have to vote for thugs and racists like the BNP to address that issue. Why not vote for the english democrats? Im scottish,but they seem to be level headed and have some good ideas.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyTheCat

the UK is not loosing anything.. the BNP are just feeding you propaganda and of course the poor British are eating it ..

.. i have been supporting the Labour Party, but I think this time around i will support the Respect Party, i like what they stand for and is closer to what i believe ..

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C

What utter bollocks....saying that 10 years ago you would be right in your own mind, but now your just taking the piss of the thread....Are you telling me its ok to vote labour or conservative and have your rights raped and your system mugged by these people who travel fukin hundreds of miles.....sit in france for weeks waiting for a chance to cross water to get here.......get your head seen too.....we are a joke as well as them knowing that too

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This thread is being infiltrated.....I can tell.....This is my point....countless threads will throw out many party names and will always suggest you vote the big three for freedom.....for fuks sake these three are the ones who send our brothers to fight in countries risking their lives for fukin absolute peanuts whilst putting their hands on shoulders of immigrants and saying come here and fuk us over.....one day we might need to use you as an excuse.....oh while your here.....heres more pocket money than an average earner oh and have a house for yourself.....we will skip the housing list for now

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The BNP are a racist institution.

They are based on a foundation of hating anyone who isn't white who wants to live and work in Britain.
Whatever other bullturd they come out with is nonsense.

As far as I'm concerned we should kick Nick Griffin out of the country, make him go live on a tiny uninhabited rock in the Outer Hebrides, at least everyone there is a direct descendant of the 'british tribes' or whatever.

light relief!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As myself comming from jewish descent, the thing that stops me voting BNP is the anti semitism and holocaust denial of some mebers of the party...

If they could redress that i would vote for them.. I may be jewish, but my skin does not hold up too well to the sun lol, im whiter than most whities lol, and that is just me, and im in oz at the mo untill next week, and cant wait to cool my touche in the frost lol.
There are sikhs, hindus born in england who value value england as much their own lives, and to not include them, or anyone else for that matter, is wrong, plain and simple...

You come to england, you adopt our ways.. If you expect us to change for you, forget it. Tollerance goes both ways, but england is NOT negotiable..

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

I thought some members of the BNP argued about the numbers involved in the holocaust and not whether the holocaust actually happened? haven't really looked into that aspect of them so i may be wrong. In any case like i said if immigration is someones top priority then there are many more parties to choose from. Anyone with some common sense would choose them over the BNP. I still don't think they should be banned or not allowed to say their piece though no matter how repugnant.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
They would never win my vote as they are anti irish. I have no problem with english people having there nationalist aprty, but not for me.

Here is an example of english hating irish people is like.

Thats what these people think of irish people and irish people in uk. English have there right to have these groups and parties, but not for me.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Not all Brits are like that

i love the Irish and their groovey accents.

I think thats more of a football rivally than English V Irish nationals fighting.

England likes no one and one likes them lol

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

I personally would not be surprised if people in mi6 or something like that had organised this.

Do you really think this was just spontanous.

I know growing up in london as irish decent, and what people in them sort of groups think of irish people.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm interested in why you say you feel like a second class citizen?

Compared to whom?

Do you have a specific example, I'd love to hear you elaborate more on this please?

Also, I'm interested in how the 'Great Britain' nostalgia is used by the BNP. My understanding is that the term emerged as Britain matured as an Imperial power with the world's largest (ever) empire well over a hundred years ago. The unique combination of our control of trade routes (the seas), monopoly of markets to export to (our colonies) and our position at the forefront of new technology (industrial revolution), plus massive exploitation of labour in many colonies, resulted in a boom in wealth and GDP (for British mainland citizens) that peaked many, many years ago, and has essentially been in decline ever since. See: Worldmapper: Wealth Year 1900 link with Worldmapper: Wealth Year 2015 and the other maps in between. By the end of the second World War, our wealth, mastery of the seas/global trade routes, and empire were severely depleted, and we had large debts (mainly to the USA).

Post war, Britain lost more and more (little left now) of it's manufacturing, mining, textile industries and export markets, (essentially following the trend of decline in it's influence on the world) finding respite only in it's North Sea oil finds (now running low), and growth of the financial sector in the eighties/nineties (now looking vulnerable).

Excuse the long ramble, but Britain is hardly in a position to get back to the status, power or wealth that made it 'Great Britain' - and I mean that in it's original context. We simply won't be 'ruling the waves', or Europe, or control 1/3 of the world's land again.

The whole rhetoric of the BNP, like the Nazis fantasies about returning to a fantasy notion of a past that didn't really exist are flawed, and they would have to drop that, and realise the UK has to move forward, because it simply can't go back (Griffin on BBC Question time said he wanted England to go back to how it was fifty years ago), as well as all of the despicable ethnic cleansing rubbish - we should be grateful the colonies don't exact their revenge on us Griffin style - be glad so many peoples wish to live and work with and amongst us as we find a new place in the world!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by curioustype]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by curioustype]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes i think it was.

I think you times have changed on opinions about the Irish i dont know how old you are but i guess you are closer than me to the fighting and violence history.

I can say for my generation that we dont care about the Irish, not enough to be fighting with them. I would saying growing up in another part of England would also of helped you.

Irish,Scots welsh and the English love to dislike each other.

However the French

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyTheCat

See , this is funny, because i never meet people who complain about immigration, I spent the last 10 years in london and have never had much discussion on the subject apart from the concern of how reactionary some people are. I also don't know anyone who has served in the Armed forces or who would ever consider it so maybe we just mix in different circles.

I'm thankful for the immigration in my home town, without them we would have no taxis, a shortage a nurses and cleaners, not to forget the Indian restaurant. Having a take away is one of my high lights of the week.

Consider the implications of repatriation, you would look down the street and all you would see is a bland pasty white society. maybe you'd like that, but i and everyone I know find the idea horrifying.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think the opinion of people change with each part of Britian i've heard alot of things from places i have been.

I dont care about immigration but i do care about the number of people in the UK surely they can stop the over crowding in the UK.

Maybe one in one out is the way.

Just so we can keep track on numbers and information like that.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The BNP would have to promise, if votred in, to kill themselves in the face with blunt objects. And never darken this green earth again. Yes, the countries in a right state, but the BNP are not the answer. They will not sort out anything, they're just a bunch of rascists who have no clue how they found themselves to be in politics. They are a joke, the policies are a joke and they're a nasty bunch of assholes to boot. I will never identify myself with these scum. I'd rather stand next to every other nationality first.

There are no politicians who can sort the mess out that we're in, kicking out all the non english people is a retarded idea, absolutly backwards inbred crap. This country would fall flat on its face, and it woudn't get back up again. You seem to forget that these people who you hate so much, ARE the infrastructure that this country is propping itself up against.

I mean, fair play, yes there is an immigration problem, and I'd much rather see our homeless get housing first, than have people come over to abuse the system. (some do, but I don't think it's as highly numbered as the scabloids would have you think) Get mad at the people who YOU voted in, not the people who are taking the piss out of a corrupt system, and lets not forget, that for every non english person with a free council house, on the fiddle. There's another 1000 english people doing the exact same thing. (numbers obviously not sourced, just a random guess)

It's a broken political system, of that there is no doubt. I can assure you, that the BNP will not fix it if they ever get any power. They're nothing but bimbling thugs, they have no place in a political world. They're going to get eaten alive. Sit back, watch, and laugh. But please don't feel so disenfranchised that you have to vote for these muppets.

And remember, everyone deserves to have a place to live on this earth, where they are free to be themselves. These little land masses that we hold so close to our hearts are all connected under the oceans, as they are all on 1 planet. We do not have the right to say who can be where and when. This is our home, all of us.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join