It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

RIGHT time for extraterrestrial disclosure

page: 2
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


your no better then those claiming disclosure will happen.
"If" you claim that it will never happen.

you may think this is all self-delusion, simply people fooling themselves, and having others take advantage of them to make money.

However if you look a little closer you would realize that we are currently in a critical time in history, and i think anything can happen at this point.

All i am saying is, don't try and convince others that disclosure will never happen, and aliens don't exists, because as the motto goes; Deny ignorance.




posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Yes, because living with one's head in the sand is not the right way to live. Ignorance if it can be prevented, should be prevented.


People's beliefs are really none of your business. If you want to know, then find out for yourself.

There is no need to force anything onto the world population at large. The truth is already available to anyone who seeks. When one seeks truth, it will reveal itself.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To reiterate...

"Disclosure" to most people requires that the "government" (somebody in authority) tell those people exactly what they want to hear, and already believe. Anything else would just be labeled as continued lies.

After all, there is no good explanation that accounts for all UFO sightings, encounters, etc. So if disclosure only explained some of them, or even most of them, would that satisfy you?

I doubt it. If they didn't tell you exactly what you already believe, you won't believe it.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards
 


I just want the governments to go out and tell the truth to the people. Not 100% truth (because some things are just too disturbing and should stay secret for now imho), but saying something like:
"Ok, the UFO phenomena is real, intelligent life exists beyond our planet and has been visiting and observing us for many years. We have been in contact with them for some time now, they are friendly, more less, and want to help us progress. There are many races out there, many humanoid-like looking, similiar to us. A document regarding their origin will be aired on tv. Later i will introduce you to one of their leaders, please do not be afraid. New technology and free energy will become available for everyone soon. These are great times in which we must stick together and not let fear repulse us from something new. Also, some related secret documents shall be unclassified and released in batches as time moves formward. Thank you..."

That would be good enough for me personally. I want the mainstream people to get a hang of the subject, to take it seriously, so we can all discuss it, not just people like us at ATS. If Obama said something like i've written above, it would be great indeed. They don't have to talk about bases on the Moon and Mars and secret bases on Earth, they don't have to talk about Greys and Reptilians...just the basics...would be great..



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2000 Yards
To reiterate...

"Disclosure" to most people requires that the "government" (somebody in authority) tell those people exactly what they want to hear, and already believe. Anything else would just be labeled as continued lies.

After all, there is no good explanation that accounts for all UFO sightings, encounters, etc. So if disclosure only explained some of them, or even most of them, would that satisfy you?

I doubt it. If they didn't tell you exactly what you already believe, you won't believe it.


This is a good point, and another reason why full "disclosure" will never happen.

Also, whatever kind of disclosure does occur will inevitably be used in a manner to control the people. There is never any free and transparent flow of information from the elites/government to the people at large.

This is why one must discover the truth by oneself.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet
 


That's an interesting interpretation of "the truth" you have there...



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
I just want the governments to go out and tell the truth to the people. Not 100% truth (because some things are just too disturbing and should stay secret for now imho), but saying something like:

"Ok, the UFO phenomena is real, intelligent life exists beyond our planet and has been visiting and observing us for many years. [...] "

That would be good enough for me personally.


So you have already decided what the truth is. What if the truth was that we have a very poor understanding of the nature of existence and reality, and "UFOs" and "aliens" appear to be a part of reality that we just can't comprehend? That they only seem to partially exist in a strange intersection between our consciousness, space and time, but we don't know for sure? Would that be good enough for you, too?



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan
 

"...you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed. ... The coming of the lawless one...will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders..."




posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
your no better then those claiming disclosure will happen.
"If" you claim that it will never happen.


I'm not. I don't think it will, but I could be wrong. It could happen tomorrow for all I know. But my comments are not about Disclosure as an event, but rather the Disclosure movement. The two are not one-in-the-same.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
"...you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed. ... The coming of the lawless one...will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders..."


I am not your teacher. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring that I have tended.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards
 


It would, because some of those 'aliens' are inter-dimensional beings too.

The Truth is though, we are not being told the Truth, whatever the Truth is. And that alone has to change.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards
 


It would, because some of those 'aliens' are inter-dimensional beings too.

The Truth is though, we are not being told the Truth, whatever the Truth is. And that alone has to change.



posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So there you have it another announcement to enable us to forget about all the other failed datelines and predictions.

Yep about right, 3-6 months time just enough to keep interest and the gravy train rolling along.

Someone please put another record on the juke box as this song is really starting to get boring.




top topics



 
7
<< 1   >>

log in

join