It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIGHT time for extraterrestrial disclosure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

RIGHT time for extraterrestrial disclosure

hello

im really interested in ET disclossure topic, so i tend to post latest news on this topic....

....and THIS just came out!!

The post-Thanksgiving holiday season marks the beginning of a series of important windows of time for extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration. The first time window came and went without any announcement. This has led to some skepticism that disclosure is imminent at all. Multiple independent sources, however, continue to insist that extraterrestrial disclosure is imminent. All that is required is the right opportunity by the Obama administration to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life to the world. The main political constraint on a disclosure announcement is the November 2010 mid-term Congressional elections. A disclosure announcement would need to come well in advance of this, no later than the middle of 2010, when the partisan political environment becomes very heated as Republicans earnestly seek to regain Congressional seats. An official disclosure announcement would need to be made in a bipartisan manner and environment that does not favor either of the major U.S. political parties. This means that any time from the present up to early 2010 is the optimal period when official extraterrestrial disclosure will occur.

full story here

www.examiner.com...

so......any thoughts?

thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
In my opinion i can't see it happening before chrismtas, although with the vatican preparing christians then this might be the reason for doing so, who knows. I think it will be between feb - june 2010

p.s thanks for the info

[edit on 2-12-2009 by jonnydavx]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Some friends where talking about Obama sending so many troops oversees next week and they have been saying to stock up immediately on non-perishables, because those who serve the Constitution won't be here, in large numbers, but a lot of black water merc's and other secret militia. The chance of something happening shortly, and made to pin on Iran or something (else why on earth are they putting so many troops in a Country that they're supposed to end involvement with, unless its to have them positioned!) and at the same time, have a fascist takeover planned here.

With SHTF always being promoted all around us, do you think they are really planning to willingly disclose???? I really think they have to be forced into it.

That being said, its the Copenhagen climate change conference that was centered around disclosure as related to what a friend was told, though, I will not be holding my breath and actually want to see it forced immediately to prevent any further deaths of civilians by the insane, psychopath world mismanagement team.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I do not want to see disclosure in my life, and as long as its after my death i do not care for it.

I do not care for ego needing to know, and needing others to fill my ego, that i was right, who cares. I prefer being called names.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
***Keep to the TOPIC and not each other. All off topic posts will be labeled as such!***

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
im really interested in ET disclossure topic, so i tend to post latest news on this topic....

so......any thoughts?

thanks

Yes, I have some thoughts. If you want ET disclosure, then ask the ETs to disclose themselves to you.

Is it really appropriate or necessary to force the issue upon people that do not want it, or are not ready for it?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

So now it's 2010, I thought it was supposed to be 2009.

When it gets to June 2010 and if nothing happens, can you all stop this nonsense please.

If there's aliens, it will happen whenever, not when the examiner says so.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by john124]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My thoughts and energy readings: It will happen in 2010. Within the first half of the year. December/January should be some scientific annoucement in advance to disclosure.

And about the November 2010 term the OP cited from the article. You do know that the passports of the V's end in November 2010, right?

[edit on 2/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
When it gets to June 2010 and if nothing happens, can you all stop this nonsense please.

It won't stop because many believers are in an abusive relationship with the Disclosure movement.

The Disclosure movement is kept alive by preying on the beliefs, faith and naivety of believers. The same often happens in abusive relationships, the abuser manipulating the emotions of the abused. The Disclosure movements hurts the believers by making frequent promises that are always unfulfilled. But then the Disclosure movement makes excuses, how they are not to blame for these promises not being fulfilled. Then the Disclosure movement begs the believers to stay, swearing things will be better and they'll make things right if they are given just one more chance. And the cycle continues.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The more I read the seemingly endless disclosure threads, the more I realize that what those clamoring for "disclosure" are really demanding is affirmation of their personal beliefs, not truth. Disclosures that support conventional explanations in the past have been rejected out of hand by the UFO/CT community, and I am certain that will be the case until such time as the government begins disclosing what they want to hear, regardless of the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Originally posted by deejayiwan

so......any thoughts?

thanks

Yes, I have some thoughts. If you want ET disclosure, then ask the ETs to disclose themselves to you.

Is it really appropriate or necessary to force the issue upon people that do not want it, or are not ready for it?

Yes, because living with one's head in the sand is not the right way to live. Ignorance if it can be prevented, should be prevented. Why wouldn't people be ready? Religious beliefs? Well, if alien life does exist, it's much better to meet this head on, instead of dancing around it. As an adult, would it be normal to still firmly believe in Santa Clause, because everyone you know around you lied to keep the secret?

As far as any disclosure, I'll see it when I believe it. While I do believe in alien life, and I also think some may well be visiting us (but not leaving weird messages in our barley and corn), I am so tired of people "in the know" with secret, clandestine connections, that they can never disclose, nor reveal any of the source material. It's rubbish. It's been done so many times, you think folks would learn.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Was there some mention of 'images appearing in the sky' as being a sign of coming disclosure? As I remember, some thought it referred to Project Blue Beam?

If there was such a mention in one of the many disclosure threads... then I direct your attention to this thread, for consideration of 'images in the sky':
"Digital cloud set to hover above 2012 Olympics (images)"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/2/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
People have been complaining about all the 'air time' Obama has been making. But I think there is a calculated reason for it. The more announcements that are made, the less likely people will be to listen. The less we listen, the more govt can say

"It was announced by TPOTUS on live television. What do you mean you didn't know ____________ was happening/coming/etc.?"

Then, when he's getting the lowest ratings and is scheduled to announce something mundane, he will disclose (IF then at all). I doubt we'll ever get disclosure about aliens. When it's time, they'll just appear.

Unless it's the govt's plan to announce 'they' have been living & working amongst us for decades so that a vast majority of the world become paranoid of their neighbors, friends & co-workers and begin killing each other off. If TPTB want to depopulate the world, this is a GREAT way to do and keep their own hands clean.

So if you want to be filled with fear, keep seeing all the scary alien movies. Otherwise, if you want a dose of positivity and reality . . . go see "Planet 51". Seriously! Pay attention to the story and message.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
The more I read the seemingly endless disclosure threads, the more I realize that what those clamoring for "disclosure" are really demanding is affirmation of their personal beliefs, not truth...

Disclosure also represents a failing in Ufology. For 60 years Ufology tried to prove their theories via more convention means but found little acceptance among mainstream society or science. Frustrated in this failure, some believers began to form excuses. They could not find the evidence to prove their beliefs because the government was covering up said evidence. And the excuse became their focus. Now, instead of seeking to prove their beliefs through evidence, these believers take a lazy path, just demanding the government confirm their beliefs for them.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You know, knowledge is power alright. No matter, we're #ed. Yep, right up the rectum. No point in being scared. Bring it on, i say. I've researched all of this for years and they aint gonna tell us #. IF they DO, then it'll be insignificant crap that only scratches the surface. Best just to get on with your lives and do the best you can. Too much thinking about this new world order can seriously do your head in. Love and Light.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think if the Martian meteorite is proved to contain bacteria from Ancient Mars, then that should start the snowball rolling down the hill

I'm guessing the Martian meteorite will be resolved before we send something to Enceladus, which could also have life.

Once a non threatening Extra Terrestrial species is discovered, then more and more people will start asking if an advanced race has visited Earth, and if there is a current alliance between humans and ET's at a Gov't level.

It should be soon...I think at this point most people feel "something" is up!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmm disclosure eh? I believe any time would be the right time honestly. It doesn't matter when you do it; there will always be people who want it, people who are afraid of it, people who don't want to believe it.

That being said I don't think it will happen and if it does it won't be by our doing...most likely something along the lines of an accident. Look at all the disclosure threads and people saying they have "inside" sources...none of it ever comes true. I don't think the "inside" really wants to release anything.

Though you can see in this thread that our governments are aware of the issue...just don't want to talk.

UFO Documentary Evidence

If you haven't already stop by and check out the documents, they at least make for a good read.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join