It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Between the lines, an expansion in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Obama - Between the lines, an expansion in Pakistan

www.msnbc.msn.com

Mr. Obama could not be very specific about his Pakistan strategy
American operations there are classified, most run by the Central Intelligence Agency.

Yet quietly, Mr. Obama has authorized an expansion of the war in Pakistan as well

a White House commitment to bulk up the C.I.A.’s budget for operations inside the country.

no matter how many troops the president commits to Afghanistan, the strategy will founder unless the safe haven inside Pakistan is dealt with.

United States d
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Obama is pretty much declaring a war on the muslim world

Everyone was angry that 34K more troops in Afghanistan and he still didn't end the war in Iraq as promised.

Now another country, Pakistan.

Soon the war on Pakistan will start, though it kind of already did with drones and what's between Iraq and Afghanistan?
Iran.

They'll say Pakistan is a safe haven for taliban and al qaeda and many terrroists fled from iraq and afghanistan into Iran.

That's what is going to happen.
Eventually Syria as well but maybe not during this presidential term.

Obama's advisors even says that more presence in Afghanistan will only fuel more anger in Pakistan and througout the muslim world.

Alot of this terroism started with military bases in what they consider their holy land, Saudi Arabia and the coup in Iran in 53.

They do not like intervention and Obama is very much escalating intervention.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Obama is pretty much declaring a war on the muslim world

Everyone was angry that 34K more troops in Afghanistan and he still didn't end the war in Iraq as promised.

This is a bit off topic but your answer is here.

Obama: Promises on Afghanistan & Iraq

Deny Ignorance

[edit on 2-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

You do know that you keep on saying deny ignorance with a thumbs up doesn't help your argument right? You only do it for effect and you know it.

I really don't care if people truly believe he is only keeping his promise or not.

Did you vote for Obama?
Deny ignorance?
Deny facades?

That's what his entire campaign was about a facade with gimmicky buzzwords like hope and change which nobody asked him to define outside of his supporters.

So it's hard to even acknowledge the link you just provided.

This is way bigger than just promises kept or not.

The world doesn't want U.S. military all around the globe, these "terroists" are anti-american military occupation-ists.

They put a military dictator in power(mussaraf) in pakistan that had less than a 4% electoral vote and then he declared a state of emergency and then Bhutto was murdered.

Then on Obama's first day in office he sends unmanned drones to Pakistan. But hey, give him a nobel peace prize anyhow, it's all political anyhow.

Obama = Bush + Marketing Savvy.

That's all that it is, deny ignorance!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Obama is putting the chalk on his hands.....is ready for the TPTB to slip on the gloves and seek Pakistan as a threat.....
I LOVE IT.......

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by December_Rain

You do know that you keep on saying deny ignorance with a thumbs up doesn't help your argument right? You only do it for effect and you know it.

I really don't care if people truly believe he is only keeping his promise or not.

That's where you are wrong. I am not presenting argument. The link I posted above has reliable and un-biased "facts" which clearly states Obama did not break his promise on Iraq as you alleged.

My dear friend don't be so scared of facing facts, it's okay to be wrong sometimes. It is human nature to make mistake but it will be good if you learn from those mistakes instead of keep repeating the same mistake again and again.

Again Deny Ignorance

[edit on 2-12-2009 by December_Rain]

new topics

top topics

join