It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Apocalyptic vision it seems to be happening.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Since you want these stories.

Back in 2001 I did the craziest thing. I let my curiosity get the best of me and I tried to crack the unbreakable. But here is the story of what happened when I said the 2nd secret aloud. Harry Potter would have been so proud.

And there I was. The last week of October 2001. I was sitting at the computer. Looking at the prophecy I had in Wordpad. The original with my interpretations of each verse right below it. And I was looking at the last verse. The one that I had skipped while doing the rest of the prophecy.

But this was such a strange verse... It had 4 meanings. And I was contemplating the meaning of the 4th. I had spent about a week contemplating this. Even had gone out and gotten a book just to understand the concept I was dealing with.

Then I did it. I said that 4th meaning out loud. And all holy hell broke loose. Religion is not supposed to work this was is it? But this is what I saw.

There was this tone in my ears. Like a hearing test. Then my vision went dark gray. And then I wasn't in Kansas anymore. It was like I was shooting up into space at a high rate of speed. There were streaks of light and oddly enough numbers were flying by. The number 2 to be exact. A bit like the old windows screen saver. But with 2's instead.

After a couple of seconds of that then the picture changed. I was just sitting there in the middle of space. Looking at the starfield. But this was a very strange space with very strange stars.

The background of this space wasn't quite black. More of a dark gray. and faintly glowing in that space against the background was the words of the prophecy. And scattered throughout the prophecy were the stars. Little white glowing 2's. Showing the points of duality in the prophecy.

Then after a while, probably just a few seconds but it seems longer the energy of the vision changed. I was back in my physical body with this bright picture of the starfield in my head. My normal thoughts and memories looked like pale shadows compared to that. And then there was this sound like the rushing of wind and the sense of pressure. Like a size 12 foot was trying to insert itself into a size 10 shoe.

And then it was over. Leaving me with that memory and a strange headache that lasted for the rest of the day.

And then it was over.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What... are you talking about exactly? It's as if you started writing in the middle of a thought... 'tis ok though, I do it sometimes... but I have no idea what it is you are trying to convey.

new topics

join