It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof David Icke is a fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
David can be a bit of a nut job at times but he does his best and that's better than most of us can do so give him some credit where it is due.

Alex Jones has Google spy scripts all over his pages so he's one person that I think we should not trust much.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Considering the context of the post I was replying to was trying to make the point that what that tool bag Icke was charging people for would somehow benefit them in life your reply is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Considering the context of the post I was replying to was trying to make the point that what that tool bag Icke was charging people for would somehow benefit them in life your reply is irrelevant.

No, your post is irrelevant. So what if he charges, I would too, and so would you.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Do you understand context? Comparing what this ass hat charges for to a formal education is a strawman at best.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Do you understand context? Comparing what this ass hat charges for to a formal education is a strawman at best.

And how much does he charge? If people want to listen to him, and pay, so what. Its there choice. People pay stupid money to watch a football. They pay because they want to see it.

I don't believe icke is mega rich, unless you can prove otherwise.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Icke is so benign in this world of Betchel, BP, BlackRock
and Exxon CEO's . That bunch are FRAUDS, and cause actual pain and suffering.

David is a tiny itty bitty lizard story telling side show you can decide to watch
or not. I've never lost sleep thinking about where Icke is going to take
the world on a day to day basis.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

And how much does he charge? If people want to listen to him, and pay, so what. Its there choice. People pay stupid money to watch a football. They pay because they want to see it.

Why do you keep setting up strawmen? I never said people do not have an option to pay him nor did I bring in other pay events such as football. I pointed out the illogic of comparing the crap he peddles to a higher education. Why is this not registering with you?

I don't believe icke is mega rich, unless you can prove otherwise.

What is 'mega-rich'? He is estimated to have $10,000,000.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That's only "semi-mega rich".

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

To be fair, your original point as to why you believed he was a fraud was solely because he charged a fee for his books/talks, etc. Which of course is poppycock. He is free to charge whatever he likes for his 'knowledge'.

What is 'mega-rich'? He is estimated to have $10,000,000.

According to 'CelebrityNetWorth.com'...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

I am not disputing that and my subsequent posts did not revolve around that contention but were addressed to the poster who compared what Icke 'teaches' to a formal education.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Icke is awesome! the critical thinking movement owes a lot to Him..as with the rest of the usual list of conspiracy speakers,Icke reveals many truths while perhaps overlooking certain areas,and conversely, other speakers may cover those areas which others miss and so on.

I feel the scale of the 'grand deception' is so great,that 'they' need us to get up to speed and 'they' even intentionally release info (of coarse with an agenda) at some point we will be meeting the Masters..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
He is less a fraud and better described as a loon who believes what he is saying.

Head injuries + time = some very convincing delusions, in some cases.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonDeath
Not only can I prove he is a fraud, I assert that he is part of one of the very societies he vilifies and that they fabricate countless news stories on a grand scale for sociological purposes as well as a means to distract the public from the issues we really need to worry about that go uncovered or loosely covered by the media.

In David Icke Revelations Of A Mother Goddess And Satanic Rituals, David Icke interviews a woman claiming to have been a victim of these aliens and their Hybrid society.
Maybe you notice she looks very familiar, I certainly did.
And, they even implicate their fraud and I believe it's intentional.
They mention Patsy Ramsey and how the murdered daughter fell victim to one of these rituals.

My friends, that woman he's interviewing IS Patsy Ramsey.

No surprise all the images of Patsy you'll readily find are of her when she got fat and her face shows age. Meanwhile the videos of her early on clearly show, it's the same woman.

Compare enough photos of Patsy Ramsey when she is thin, which are nearly impossible to find to no surprise. After enough picture caps, photo processing and comparison, I believe it's the same woman only in the Icke video she is completely stripped of the extra weight gained to portray the identity of Patsy.

Why?
Because I think the rich elite spy on us and perform sociological experiments. I believe these public organizations such as the Scientologists are nothing more than a public face for their secret snob society.

I've found other examples of faked news stories and compared the people displayed in the news stories to one another which usually have a few months spread between them. I've found the same people only they've gained or lost weight, changed hair color, have glasses, stand differently, hold a specific expression etc.etc.etc-basically do everything they can to mask their features and sell the world on another hoax.

The good news is, it inspired me to stop watching television!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by JonDeath]

I looked at photos of arizona around say 30 and then at photos of Jofef mengele and I think that she is his descendant

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I see no proof that David Icke is a fraud ... like all he is flawed ...
To insinuate he purposefully misleads others for his own profit ... shows a lack of understanding of the Human Condition or at worst malice

Lets discuss ideas instead

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonDeath
Not only can I prove he is a fraud, I assert that he is part of one of the very societies he vilifies and that they fabricate countless news stories on a grand scale for sociological purposes as well as a means to distract the public from the issues we really need to worry about that go uncovered or loosely covered by the media.

In David Icke Revelations Of A Mother Goddess And Satanic Rituals, David Icke interviews a woman claiming to have been a victim of these aliens and their Hybrid society.
Maybe you notice she looks very familiar, I certainly did.
And, they even implicate their fraud and I believe it's intentional.
They mention Patsy Ramsey and how the murdered daughter fell victim to one of these rituals.

My friends, that woman he's interviewing IS Patsy Ramsey.

No surprise all the images of Patsy you'll readily find are of her when she got fat and her face shows age. Meanwhile the videos of her early on clearly show, it's the same woman.

Compare enough photos of Patsy Ramsey when she is thin, which are nearly impossible to find to no surprise. After enough picture caps, photo processing and comparison, I believe it's the same woman only in the Icke video she is completely stripped of the extra weight gained to portray the identity of Patsy.

Why?
Because I think the rich elite spy on us and perform sociological experiments. I believe these public organizations such as the Scientologists are nothing more than a public face for their secret snob society.

I've found other examples of faked news stories and compared the people displayed in the news stories to one another which usually have a few months spread between them. I've found the same people only they've gained or lost weight, changed hair color, have glasses, stand differently, hold a specific expression etc.etc.etc-basically do everything they can to mask their features and sell the world on another hoax.

The good news is, it inspired me to stop watching television!

I started reading David Icke's articles and watching his vids and I found so many things that were just not right when I checked them at other sources that you realise he is making it all up.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You mean besides the fact he charges money for 'knowledge'?

God forbid the man should pay his rent and eat food.

Who wouldn't charge money for knowledge?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Icke believes what hes talking about that is for sure. Some stuff hes been fed is disinfo and others not.
He talks about the elites having links to pedophillia and Satanism this is true.
He talks about them trying to modify this reality is one way and other to control us better. That's true.

Hes not perfect however some of his info is wrong or supported by flimsy hersay sources. He seems to believe for example with no real evidence any Hollywood A actors are prominent figures insider black masses circles sending souls to Molach through sacrifices.

Once you have heard his main videos. There a few out theres; after that there is no point listening to anymore cause hes covering the same material over and over in subsequent vids.

Hence why he so good a speaking about it and gotten rich from it. I heard somewhere hes worth ten millions dollars.

edit on 15-9-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JonDeath

I like Icke for his British accent but he sort of looses me with the lizard shape shifting idea. Unless he is metaphorically speaking of the Elite being more monster than most of us could possibly imagine.

It would not surprise me one bit if Agenda 21 is not real.
Or it has at least been discussed as a viable option by the movers and shakers.

Agenda 21 in a nutshell is basically to move everyone off the land and into sky scraper condos near the railways so transportation is not reduced to horse and buggy as fossil fuels run out.

That would be such an over crowded system that I don't see how it could possibly work on a large scale unless most worked from their homes. That whole idea sounds nightmarish to me and I hope none of it ever happens but who knows.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topato
God forbid the man should pay his rent and eat food.

Who wouldn't charge money for knowledge?

A humanitarian. Which he isn't, cause he's a shystering scumbag.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Icke believes what hes talking about that is for sure. Some stuff hes been fed is disinfo and others not.
He talks about the elites having links to pedophillia and Satanism this is true.
He talks about them trying to modify this reality is one way and other to control us better. That's true.

Hes not perfect however some of his info is wrong or supported by flimsy hersay sources. He seems to believe for example with no real evidence any Hollywood A actors are prominent figures insider black masses circles sending souls to Molach through sacrifices.

Once you have heard his main videos. There a few out theres; after that there is no point listening to anymore cause hes covering the same material over and over in subsequent vids.

Hence why he so good a speaking about it and gotten rich from it. I heard somewhere hes worth ten millions dollars.
You heard from somewhere? Where exactly? Why shouldn't he get rich for the work he does? He had a lucrative job as a TV presenter before he gave it all up to tell the stupid masses what is going on, reptilian/demonic/ET entities and all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join