It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof David Icke is a fraud

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't see how it proves Icke a fraud either, regardless, the similarity between Patsy Ramsey and mother godess is absolutely striking. Awesome find!

The whole Jon Benet thing always felt to me like something was being hidden from us, something satanic. I'm totally blown away by this.

Star and flag even though I disagree with the thread's original intent.

Edit to add: BTW, if you had titled this thread correctly, it would've blown up by now.

Peace

[edit on 3-12-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
The irony here is, I have even less than David Icke.
I'm simply an eye witness repeating what I observed while not disclosing identity in regards to the story I related and who I witnessed involved with the fraudulent news story.

Personally, I think David Icke is speaking in riddles for us to decipher and is likely from one of these royal clans but it's off the record. Numerous actors and singers are the children of rich directors, producers, writers etc. but, they use stage names and completely bogus biographies so in many cases, we're not told they're the child of a millionaire or even billionaire. If you look at most the people working in Hollywood and the pop music industry right now, almost all of them are from wealthy if not rich families but it's not said outright.
If they're not, those people are all over them as soon as they gain notoriety and they're inducted into the snob culture elite.

People talk about the mafia, the GOVERNMENT and ENTERTAINMENT industries are truly the biggest mafias that exist and they work hand in hand. Again, it's my sworn testimony without proof but I've witnessed it first hand.

Jesse Ventura has a show coming out exposing secret societies, cover ups, the Illuminati, documented conspiracies etc. and he's gone on the record as a former politician stating everything we see with our elected officials is fake.
They fight and fuss in the media then go to dinners and extravagant mansion parties together as close friends when off the clock yet all on the tax payers dollar.

I think the rich whores that don't work and raise their kids in what is really just a pagan orgy run the world.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by JonDeath]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by heyo
Like universities and consultants and such things? I never did like that way of debunking personally.

Except that once your graduate you can actually get a job with what you learn at a university. Try appyling with what Mr. Icke 'teaches'.

You may find what Icke teaches will set you free, while what universities teach will only enslave you further.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
That is obviously not Patsy Ramsey.
In my own opinion, David Icke is not over charging at any price.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
That is obviously not Patsy Ramsey.
In my own opinion, David Icke is not over charging at any price.

How many stills did you compare?
What were your comparison techniques?
Did you take symmetry measurements?

I did, the faces are a perfect match. Yes I could be wrong but your comment stating obviously not her, that's blatant arrogance from the ego.
David, is that you??

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

First, I must apologize. I'm sorry I just threw that out at you, and your post.
I can't explain why I just breezed through your thread and made a comment like that without any real evidence.
I think I was just taking David Ickes side, as I admire what he is. (or at least, what I think he is.)

Secondly I have to tell you that I completely agree with everything in your post other than David Icke being a fraud. (and now I guess I have to rethink that!) I'm really ashamed of myself for making that comment, and I think you called me on it correctly.
Like you, I think; I often look for the real story when I find something so out of the ordinary (as was the case with JonBenet and Natalee Holloway, which IIRC were at the time before 9-11) that it makes me think "it must be the end of the world...". Virginia shooter was one of those, and he and his sister turned out to have CIA connections.

Yeah, this thread is quite like what I'm usually thinking, and don't do my due diligence and research them like you have done here. I'm embarrassed. In this case, I was so twisted by the David Icke slam, that I just asked my wife: "Is that Patsy Ramsey?". Her answer seemed enough basis for my proclamation.

Again, I'm sorry for posting that worthless comment. Please accept my apology.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

In regards to David Icke's validity, I don't think he's out to manipulate us negatively or rob us, I do however think he incorporates the tactic of illusion. I believe he speaks in riddles and if you're willing to believe the logical rather than the extraordinary, his tactics will genuinely release your mind from the burdens of those he vilifies.

The crazy thing about people is, tell them there are aliens with super powers in flying saucers and they're willing to believe it. Tell them it's human beings with secret science and the ability to time travel, they think you're nuts.
I often find myself in the debate of god creating man and what I tell people is this. Eventually at some point in time, we have created a means to time travel. At that point, we were then able to and have corrupted the boundaries of time.
So is it more likely people from the future were placed in the past to begin the ascent of man or, some guy with magic powers made us out of clay?

Most the time, they think I'm nuts and refer to evolution or god but lets be honest here, we've absolutely, for fact, witnessed science take place. Meanwhile, we've absolutely also for fact, never had any proof that god exists nor that evolution takes place.
Both are theories at best, science is absolute fact.

I might be wrong about this Patsy Ramsey issue as well as David Icke but I do stress this, I have been intentionally made aware that many of the things we see in the media are staged by simply befriending the right people online with the money, power and time to arrange such a display on a scale so grand it literally changed my life or at least took me the final step beyond the boundaries of "their" reality as it's been imposed on us.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well there are no aliens so that makes this Icke story a fairy tale.
It sounds interesting and will read further for lack of any breakthrough
news.
How they come up with these stories will be in the real fraud
expose book.
Some make the fraud, other expose the fraud.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
You may find what Icke teaches will set you free, while what universities teach will only enslave you further.

Right. Because knowing that the Queen of England is a shape-shifting reptile from outer space will really help me in a social circles let alone finding gainful employment.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
David Icke gives a grand account of a space opera, A fine spin dr of space theology. He basically took the notion of the serpent seducing Eve the 2nd female or Lilith the first female if you've read your kabala. And by this action Cain was half human & half serpent & this is why God wouldn't accept his offering while he accepted Abels. As Abel was a valid child of Adam as Cain was a bastard child of the serpent race. Through the conception of the serpent of the tree of good & evil, Cain was the very first Nephilim (the hybrid offspring of fallen angels and human women.) - They were the offspring of descendants of Seth with those of Cain. The genetics of these allowed them to be giants. Remember reptiles love the heat & the prime location for this would be the middle east desert! And this is where all 3 major religions came from the desert. Judaism, Christianity & Islam all were born in the Desert regions. Why is that? Moses Fought from the desert to save his people to give birth to the Hebrews religion of Judaism from egypt (Heat & Sand). Christianity's Jesus/Yeshua in the desert for 40 days & nights with the serpent? And inside of your computers now Silicon dioxide (SiO2), silicon's most common compound, is the most abundant compound in the earth's crust. It commonly takes the form of ordinary sand. And the emblem of the serpent wraps the earth to connect as the image of the snake.

And David Icke borrows from this concept. Many people buy Davids rewashed version because they didn't know about the first version. This is normally how it is. As far as scientology goes it's basically NLP Neuro-linguistic programming with a sci-fi space opera of its own. Scientology's space theology has a engineered masking with NLP that is very well mixed with the space opera of it's sci-fi space theology.

Genesis 7:12
And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

Exodus 24:18
And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.

Numbers 13:25
And they returned from searching of the land after forty days

Acts 1:3
To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: -Sub-note Remember Jesus/Yeshua was in the Desert Heat for Forty days to Forty/40 appears to be super special in the kjv!

Also hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy the answers all 42. It's a reference to kabala once again. 72 names of God + the 42 Mystical Letter name of God. So by sporting those #42 shirts your saying yes God is the answer to all! Their joke on the atheist! and non believers. Also the full 216 formula is located in Exodus 14: "19"

Exodus 14:19-20
And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these: so that the one came not near the other all the night.

Only the Kohen Priest know of the complete code. They have the 12 jeweled breast plate of the 12 tribes.

13 is when you add the 12 tribes+Jesus or the 12 Disciples+Jesus although David Icke will Mix the Exoteric & Esoteric in a recipe for you. & say the 13 is the Blood line of the Illumi-nutty! By doing this it will attract attention quickly!

The source code for the Space Opera writers is religion itself. But they make their sources proprietary instead of open source. while the readers and followers feel they are getting a good open source recipe.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Project2501]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
you do not need poof david lcke is a fraud we all know that fraud he just wannt to make money of people who buy his book. we can see this comeing a mile away.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonDeath
...As I mentioned, I've caught other people used in multiple news frauds. Saved their pics and use some of the same techniques law enforcement uses to identify people attempting to mask their identity. Freckles, birth marks etc. are too unreliable as they can be faked or hidden with makeup...

I'd like to know whom you've 'caught'...um...please?
If you have the graphical and technological expertise you claim, please, please provide us with some aesthetic evidence so that we may not just have to take you at your word. Not that I'm doubting you, but I'd very much like to see for myself.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JonDeath

You should have embedded this eery video of Arizona Wilder. In the first three minutes she talks about the murder of JonBenét Patricia Ramsey.

Quote from Arizona Wilder:

Her family as far as I am concerned, her family is involved in, in, in, this and there is always a price to be involved in it, she was the price. This little girl lost her live.

My impression is, that Icke seems to believe Arizona Wilder. I don't know if she is insane, spreads disinformation or is very strange whistleblower. Both women look very similar, but I am still on the fence, if they are one and the same person. I would like to hear more opinions, about her identity.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
David Icke is no fraud, I have come across many of the things he talks about. I have no problem with him trying to earn a little whilst incurring expenses spreading the information he has.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by alienscot1

alienscot1, the OP has chosen a somewhat inapt title, but the information he has provided is very intriguing. Do you believe that Arizona Wilder and Patrick Ramsey are one and the same person? Please watch also the video in my last post.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
David Icke doesn't hold water with with me because he has "proof" that Willie Nelson is a shape shifting reptillian. I had heard David Icke on Coast to Coast AM about 10-12 years ago and was interested in his ideas. Bought the book and was intrigued until ol' Wille was a reptillian. Ok...now really, what has Willie ever done to promote the NWO or alien control....? Burned one or three doobies, maybe being a failed pig farmer , or having 2-4 ex-wives helps establish alien domination? How about some of the best music ever written...that'll set up global domination...yup.
I immediately threw the book and any ideas of Icke into the trash.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I dont think David Icke is a fraud.

I think he is slightly insane.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Okay, here's my issue with Icke...
I've read a few of his books, and a lot of the information in said books are actually very well thought out and much of it seems painstakingly researched.
He'll deluge you with what seems like endless, yet significantly linked facts, and just when you're getting into the rhythm of his thought stream...SHAZAM! He drops the ol' 'pan-dimensional lizard people from beyond the moon' theory in your lap. You're left confused, intrigued, and quite possibly angry that you spent upwards of $26 on one of his books. It would appear that a lot of the information in his books is disturbingly accurate, if not at least partially true, and much of it I guess can be proven as fact. However...when he goes on about the lizard people, being that there is absolutely nothing in the way of actual proof (because no one is left from any ancient civilization that can coherently corroborate those statements) it gives the impression that he's just blowing hot air out of his arse. Now, I can't say with any certainty that I believe in lizard people, but I also can not say that it's an absolute impossibility. There are lots of cross-cultural 'eye witness' accounts leading one to believe in the possibility of such beings interacting with humanity, and perhaps even enslaving humanity and so forth. But, until one is 'unmasked' or brought out into broad daylight, the search continues. Unfortunately, there are so many people who just want to believe so badly that they see lizards on every television show, in the streets, in their apartment buildings...and then they begin to wildly speculate, which in turn leads to the acquisition of, at best, faulty and highly dubious 'proof' in something that they just wish so ardently was true. I can't even begin to discuss how many threads up here where some sort of video distortion caused some poster to manically begin to make unfounded claims that some newscaster, sports figure, sitcom actor, etc. is a lizard person. It gets really old really quickly. So, I guess to wrap this up, Icke, the man, is I'm sure a nice guy. A lot of his research seems solid enough, even if he does have a tendency to fill in the gaps with his own inventive imagination. It's just that when making such intense, far-reaching and ominous claims that certain public figures are lizard people and we're living in some kind of computer program and so forth, well...I need more than hearsay and potentially bogus eye-witness accounts. I need pictures, physical specimens, video, anything other than what we're offered. Although for some, what Icke produces is enough to satisfy them. Which is good I guess. Can't please all of the people all of the time, but you can make a lot of money catering to those who so desperately want to believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I truly think that David Icke believes what he says, but at the same time I believe that he is mentally ill, and suffers from some form of delusional disorder. I have read all of his books, and never once have I come across any evidence to support his claim that many powerful people are reptilian shape shifters. He even once said in one of his books that white people were from Mars. And in another one of this books he claimed that the Dalai Lama was working with the NWO in order to create a one world religion, which is just not true. I think that David Icke is a nice guy, but what he is saying is just not true, and is making everyone else that studies the NWO look crazy.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Did any of you know that your tax dollars support his "Freedom" Foundation?

Wednesday, 21 February 2007
THE FREEDOM FOUNDATION
FUNDING THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF THE SYSTEM
This is the educational foundation that allows American taxpayers to donate to David Icke’s work and have it deducted from their tax bill.
Here is the chance to reduce the amount you pay to government to fund control and war and instead support someone working full-time for up to 12 hours a day to expose those behind the global conspiracy to enslave us all.
Your donation will help David to expand further what he does and prevent those who wish to silence him from doing so through attacks on his ability to continue financially.
The Freedom Foundation is supported by the International Humanities Center, a not-for-profit tax-exempt charitable organization under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All charitable contributions made by US citizens are tax-deductible
Foundation

[edit on 31-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join