It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof David Icke is a fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Not only can I prove he is a fraud, I assert that he is part of one of the very societies he vilifies and that they fabricate countless news stories on a grand scale for sociological purposes as well as a means to distract the public from the issues we really need to worry about that go uncovered or loosely covered by the media.

In David Icke Revelations Of A Mother Goddess And Satanic Rituals, David Icke interviews a woman claiming to have been a victim of these aliens and their Hybrid society.
Maybe you notice she looks very familiar, I certainly did.
And, they even implicate their fraud and I believe it's intentional.
They mention Patsy Ramsey and how the murdered daughter fell victim to one of these rituals.

My friends, that woman he's interviewing IS Patsy Ramsey.

No surprise all the images of Patsy you'll readily find are of her when she got fat and her face shows age. Meanwhile the videos of her early on clearly show, it's the same woman.

Compare enough photos of Patsy Ramsey when she is thin, which are nearly impossible to find to no surprise. After enough picture caps, photo processing and comparison, I believe it's the same woman only in the Icke video she is completely stripped of the extra weight gained to portray the identity of Patsy.

Why?
Because I think the rich elite spy on us and perform sociological experiments. I believe these public organizations such as the Scientologists are nothing more than a public face for their secret snob society.

I've found other examples of faked news stories and compared the people displayed in the news stories to one another which usually have a few months spread between them. I've found the same people only they've gained or lost weight, changed hair color, have glasses, stand differently, hold a specific expression etc.etc.etc-basically do everything they can to mask their features and sell the world on another hoax.

The good news is, it inspired me to stop watching television!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by JonDeath]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Yep the world is full of hoax rubbish including science. On icke, he is ok for some things, but i am against him on christian beliefs. I think christianity has helped mankind so much.

People want to live in a world where they are all princes or something, which is rubbish. Why do everyone want to be this big piece of rubbish.

I can never listen to anyone who rubbishes something that has been so good for humanity, as christian beliefs. This is my main thing on icke, and he clearly has not thought through what christianity has done for the human race. Its not the religions fault what america does, its people.

Your absolutely right about fake news, and its why i do not bother with it. There is always going to be slow news days. I think the story of those two gatecrashers, is just rubbish story.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Very interesting . . . good observation.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonDeath
Not only can I prove he is a fraud...

You mean besides the fact he charges money for 'knowledge'?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is like pissing into an ocean of piss. Protip: it's still piss.

OP proved that David Icke was a fraud? DUH! anyone with half a brain can see through any of this charlatan's other lies. All OP did was catch yet another lie.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The video info says her name is Arizona Wilder. Patsy Ramsey was no shrinking violet. She had loads of self-confidence and her speech was quite forceful. The woman in the video comes across as timid and unsure of herself. They may resemble one another a tiny bit, but I don't think it's her.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Not only can I prove he is a fraud...

You mean besides the fact he charges money for 'knowledge'?

Like universities and consultants and such things? I never did like that way of debunking personally.
Of course it's possible that he's a fraud, for countless other reasons. Good eye OP

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
This is potential disinformation. David Icke isn't a fraud, IMHO. I think he is sincere in wanting to get the truth out, and I will defend the man. He has a right to do what he is doing, which is communicating information (freedom of speech).

Granted, you have to take some of what he says with a grain of salt.

That doesn't mean he's a fraud.

In fact, if anything, TPTB would like to silence him, I am sure of it.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thanks OP, interesting find, Arizona Wilder and Patsy Ramsey could very well be one and the same person. Here is some additional information:

Patsy Ramsey was married to the former naval officer John Bennett Ramsey. He became CEO of Access Graphics, a subsidiary of Lockheed Martin until Access Graphics was sold to a division of General Electric Co. for $2,8 billion.

The Ramseys made it in into the news, when their 6-year old daughter JonBenet Patricia, a child beauty-pageant was found strangled in the basement.

Patsy died 2006, at age 49, due to ovarian cancer. Only after her dead in 2008 was the innocence of the Ramseys proven, based on new DNA-evidence.

The Video of Arizona Wilder, formerly known as Jennifer Greene is from 1999?. To this point of time, the Ramseys were still suspected to be involved in the murder of their daughter. At this time to claim to be involved in blood rituals and satanic rituals is asinine, unless she had backing from a secret agency or was forced to do this with mind control.

It should also be noted, that victims of mind control programs often claim to be involved in satanic ritual abuse and child prostitution. These practices are often practiced in families and the abuse spans multiple generations. Which normal mother would guide their child to become a beauty pageant at age six?

Links:
Patsy Ramsey – Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
JonBenet Patricia Ramsey – Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
John Benett Ramsey
en.wikipedia.org...
Ramsey to leave Access Graphics
denver.rockymountainnews.com...

Here a link to an interesting article from Ivan Fraser. He claims, Icke himself was a victim of a setup. He suspects, that some secret organisation acquired the draft from Ickes book and prepared Arizona Wilder to misdirect the author.

The following is a short summary of a minor investigation into aspects of David Icke’s latest book and his star witnesses Arizona Wilder and Credo Mutwa. Wilder claims to have been a mind controlled slave who performed Satanic rituals for the Illuminati at which she witnessed many famous people including the Queen Mother, shapeshift physically from a human to a lizard and consume sacrificial victims. She claims that since her programming broke down she has been able to reveal this information to the wider public.

My own role in the Biggest Secret saga was that I was asked by David to help him check spelling and offer any further information to his initial draft of the book. It was following my input that David was introduced to Arizona and heard her revelations, which subsequently became a focal point within the book and used as ‘evidence’ to support various themes outlined therein.

Having discussed my concerns with David’s wife and having sent David e-mails outlining my concerns over errors in his book and a feeling I have that he has been set up with misinformation and been the target of psychic manipulation, over a period from before publication to very recently (September 1999), and as yet having absolutely no feedback from David about any of the major concerns, I decided to publish my findings at the David Icke website forum.

Rest at www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
IMO, Patsy's voice seems deeper than Arizona Wilder's. They do look uncannily similar though. Could Arizona possibly be one of Patsy's relatives?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
To call someone a fraud you will need the kind of proof that will hold up in a court of law. I can't say I believe everything that David Icke says, but that does not mean he is lying or trying to mislead. It is possible that with some things he may simply be misguided. If you truly believe in something and try to convince others, that is not a fraud. A fraud is when someone deceives for profit. Its true that he charges for certain things and asks for donations. You still can't accuse him of fraud on that basis either. He may simply be trying to cover the cost of his website. Those things don't come free. I do question some of the things he comes up with, but unless one has irrefutable proof that David Icke is a fraud it is best to keep that on the burner until that proof comes along. You just can't accuse people of things until you have a real case. I have dealt with enough lawyers to know that. I am not defending Davis Icke, just presenting the facts in front of the ATS jury so to speak.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes 'arizona wilder' does look just like Patsy Ramsey, which is fascinating but that doesn't in any way prove Icke is a fraud. If she was a mind control victim Icke could well have been sincere in believing what she said and then putting out the interview. All it is, is evidence that these two women may have been one and the same.

I don't understand why people get all riled up trying to prove David Icke is a charlatan. I doubt that many of his critics have exposed themselves to much of his work apart from the sensationalist crap picked up by the media. His over all message is one regarding the eternal spiritual nature of the human being and he rejects religious dogma and the stifling influences of our 'big brother' governments. I can't see that as anything but positive.
He has said so many times that he is sharing information, he doesn't say that you have to believe it and he doesn't claim to be completely right about it all. Like all information you are free to take it or leave it. He has put alot of articles and videos out for free so you don't need to buy his books or go to his talks. You can even get his books at libraries so there is no chance of him profiting if you like! He's not conning old ladies out of their pensions or promising he can make the blind see.
Who knows, he could turn out to be the product of some MK-Ultra, Masonic, Lizard sect (I'm not at all afraid of admitting I'm wrong and I certainly don't regard Icke as some kind of infallible guru ) but I can still filter out the useful and positive stuff from what he has done.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

My friends, that woman he's interviewing IS Patsy Ramsey.

Wrong. Her voice is different and her face is different. They may look alike but it's not the same woman.

I have no doubt Icke is a fraud because of his wild conjectures, his nonsense about shapeshifting reptilians and an old claim he was God (WTF?) but the so-called evidence you're providing doesn't prove anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
Like universities and consultants and such things? I never did like that way of debunking personally.

Except that once your graduate you can actually get a job with what you learn at a university. Try appyling with what Mr. Icke 'teaches'.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Except that once your graduate you can actually get a job with what you learn at a university.

True. However, it's not like the way human sciences are taught in college these days our youth are actually learning useful facts. Most of it is just neo-Marxist propaganda and polemic which only confuses their naive young mings and twists their views.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Yep the world is full of hoax rubbish including science. On icke, he is ok for some things, but i am against him on christian beliefs.

He's a good researcher. I never have bought into his reptilian stuff. I always viewed it as being more metaphorical for very bad people than literal.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
lol i was suprised i though that this thread would just be a copy paste job of some of the stuff that comes out of Ickes mouth. Just listen to him for a while he jumps to the most illogical conclusions based off very poorly researched topics. To date he has provided no evidence that I know of to suport his claims.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The point about half the people here seem to be missing is, there IS no Patsy Ramsey if I'm correct!

She just happens to be one of "them" and take part in these mind games and the brainwashing countless entities in positions of power use on the masses.
At the end of the day, most blue collar citizens turn on the TV and trust the people they are inviting into their home through this device, mostly have good intentions.

As I mentioned, I've caught other people used in multiple news frauds. Saved their pics and use some of the same techniques law enforcement uses to identify people attempting to mask their identity. Freckles, birth marks etc. are too unreliable as they can be faked or hidden with makeup.

Key things are brow spacing from the eyes.
Eye spacing.
Measuring from the eyes to the jaw line.
Measuring from the eyes to the hair line.
If you have ear shots, comparing the shape of the ears and canals.
Profile shots as they let you compare feature depth and nose shape.
There are lots of odd but incriminating characteristics and in my opinion, I found enough to indicate it is the same woman.

Who she REALLY is could be anyone.
A billionaire and Illuminati?
Military?
High league media production?
Nobody Actress recruited by the powers that be?
Undercover field agent recruited after retirement?

People need to understand that it's not simply the government manipulating and controlling our lives. Anyone within the entertainment industry can easily fake a story, that's why they have the tabloids-those assholes get PAID for those pictures and stories as it's not covered under the freedom of the press. I also know first hand, the Scientologists are able to get resources from any state agency in the country as I've seen them do it right in front of my eyes. I'm a musician, writer, etc. and have been around the business and NO, I don't mean for a film or TV I mean for their own covert intentions.
When the FBI, NSA etc. sticks a field agent into small town America, just what do you think they and their children are there to do?

The answer simply is, manipulate the kids socially, manipulate the community and ultimately, SPY on everyone through means that are absolutely illegal.
They also get a nice fat earful of what everyone thinks about this or that they stage in the news for the soul purpose of getting a reaction and judging people. It's also well documented that a lot of people working in our government and in political office, are Scientologists-another group I believe uses ridiculous lies of aliens etc. to cover up their true beliefs and intentions.

I will end with this.
I keep things secret that I've been shown to be staged in the media.
A certain kid I met online many years ago, just happen to be the son of a European politician which I did not know, until I saw them on TV.
A scandal in the media took place and it got heavy coverage for a year.
The funny thing is, one day I leave my house and he parks next to me in some very authentic business van. I look at him, he looks at me and I know damn well who he is and that he'll also deny it if I ask.
I get in the car, leave and pull up to the light.
A car pulls up next to me, I look over and who do I now see?
His supposed victim the entire world is searching for.
THEN, a certain actor everyone NOSE pulls up just after her and I realize, they have the same nose and just look very similar.
A niece, cousin etc. but, surely one of his relatives.

As I said, sociological experiments and the snob class spies on us to judge our character. It's not like the rich have much to do with themselves.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by JonDeath]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Most of his "research" is pretty common to a conspiracy researcher,so why the need to cite sources?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Not true. Many conspiracy researchers will have FOIA docs, news papper clippings interviews with people somehow related to the topic at hand, and public records. Davi icke makes stuff up
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1259871859&sr=8-1-spell

To date he has been able to provide nothing close to what could close to what can be considered proof of his interdimensional and reptilian claims.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join