posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
reply to post by LightFantastic
No you need a supercomputer, you can't do reliably an AI on internet.
If you connect the 10 most powerfull supercomputer you got something special
In fact you know INTERNET : is for accelerating the human culture, eveling up their intelligence, and opening their mind.
This may not have been totaly designed in the macy conference : but the result is the same.
Smarter , and more open people : in an "open world".
THis should create a defense against the comming of other facism.( in theory )
( and what are the other concequences ) psychological disorder ...
About the Doomsday Equation: recent research
Recent research has confirmed the basic soundness of von Foerster's findings. The hyperbolic growth of the world population observed until the 1970s
has recently been correlated to a non-linear second order positive feedback between demographic growth and technological development that can be
spelled out as follows:
* technological growth implies an increase in carrying capacity, an increase in the number of people who can survive on any given plot of land
* demographic growth (more people) implies more potential inventors and hence an acceleration of technological growth
* accelerating technological growth causes accelerating growth of carrying capacity, in a positive feedback loop
* faster population growth likewise feeds back by accelerating growth of the number of potential inventors, and then even faster technological
* hence, even faster growth of the Earth's carrying capacity for people, and so on