It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Fed Up Of Lurking Around Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi everyone at ATS!

I've been coming here for years to get my daily fix on 'what's happening'. There were times when I laughed, times when I frowned and times when I just felt plain worried by what I was reading.

Now I have finally decided to take the plunge and introduce myself so here goes ...

My name is Kelly and I am from the UK (yes, we get everywhere these days)!

Anyway, a little about me ...

My journey started about 12 years ago when I watched a documentary about Roswell. Even though it was aimed at showing that it never happened, what I saw convinced me that there was more to it.

My interest in ufo's took lots of twists and turns along the way. I have to say that I had no idea about all the other 'conspiracies' that were out there until two years ago.

My family were off on holiday and going on a plane. My 12 year old son was terrified of getting on a plane (as was I) and when we were talking it through to try and assure him it was going to be fine he showed me a youtube video that he said was proof that we shouldn't get on a plane.

It was of 9/11 and the planes hitting the towers.

More than that it was showing that there was a lot more to it. I was hooked from that point on

From 9/11 I found the likes of Alex Jones (still undecided at this point on Alex) and his films on eBay. Within two months of that first youtube video I now own more than 200 'conspiracy' films, documentaries etc.

Some of what I have seen still scares me, worries me, confuses me etc and others still make me roll on the floor laughing.

My interests (note I didn't say beliefs) lay within a wide range of subjects and topics and too many to list here. I'm sure that you'll see more of me now that I have made the initial step in the forums

Anyway, I think that's enough for the time being.

Kelly

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kellys

Hi Kellys! Glad you decided to take the plunge. I think you will find that being a member is everso much more amusing than lurking (I should know). I look forward to reading your posts/threads. You must have a warehouse of info!

Again, welcome.
liw

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to sharing

join